Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice
Default How to watch game on my ipad?

Help!
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Download the NBA gametime app from the store. It's not free of course (that's NBA league pass for handhelds basically) but the quality is great, and you can watch any game. I think it's considerable cheaper now if you buy it, because there is like 1/4 of the season left only. edit: Actually i was wrong, you can only watch the regular league pass on ipads, the game time app is only available on mobiles. So basically, i imagine you just sign in with your league pass account on the ipad, and you can watch it.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 03-30-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #3
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Download the NBA gametime app from the store. It's not free of course (that's NBA league pass for handhelds basically) but the quality is great, and you can watch any game. I think it's considerable cheaper now if you buy it, because there is like 1/4 of the season left only. edit: Actually i was wrong, you can only watch the regular league pass on ipads, the game time app is only available on mobiles. So basically, i imagine you just sign in with your league pass account on the ipad, and you can watch it.
Nope. You were right the first time. They have an ipad version of gametime that works with your league pass subscription. I use it all the time.

To use the the free links you have to get one of those flash for ipad apps that uses a remote browser to allow you to watch flash videos, but those things are terrible.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #4
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
Thanks!
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post

To use the the free links you have to get one of those flash for ipad apps that uses a remote browser to allow you to watch flash videos, but those things are terrible.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:14 PM   #6
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

^lol
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote