Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #41
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

This video is relevant again Lol.

"Come on Lebron put your Maverick jersey on"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamC_3VItH4
Old 06-24-2014, 09:51 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
LOL
I'd rather the Mavs come up short without James than win a title with him.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:00 PM   #43
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Then I question your seriousness as a Mavs fan.

Last edited by spreedom; 06-24-2014 at 10:28 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:39 AM   #44
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
So you would cheer against the Mavs if somehow LeBron teams up with Monta and Dirk?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, there are alot of people that have a couple of guys that they simply would not want on their team for any reason. We've had that discussion here on this site. Some "people" such as Spreedom have difficulty figuring it out.

At one point, alot of athletes were the same way. They didn't want to be traded to a certain team because of the hatred that they felt because of a heated rivalry.. and they really didn't want anyone coming over from that team to their team. I suppose some of you have grown up in a different time when free agency has lessened the sports hatred. But, I didn't.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:01 AM   #46
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

From Twitter ...

Joe Kotoch: A league source believes Chris Bosh will opt out but is not sure Wade will. "Bosh can still get a max deal, D-Wade no way."

2 things on that ...

1) No way Bosh gets a max deal from anyone except the crappiest teams that have to spend their money one someone anyway.
2) I absolutely love the fact that Wade is going to hold Miami hostage with his $41 million contract ... and essentially force Lebron to leave.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #47
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know, there are alot of people that have a couple of guys that they simply would not want on their team for any reason. We've had that discussion here on this site. Some "people" such as Spreedom have difficulty figuring it out.

At one point, alot of athletes were the same way. They didn't want to be traded to a certain team because of the hatred that they felt because of a heated rivalry.. and they really didn't want anyone coming over from that team to their team. I suppose some of you have grown up in a different time when free agency has lessened the sports hatred. But, I didn't.
Um, what?
Old 06-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #48
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Quote:

I would not want DWade on my team ever, evvvvvverrrrrr!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #49
Murphy3
Guru

Nor would I Eman... wouldn't want Wade or Lebron..and a few others. In baseball, would never want Derek Jeter..
Old 06-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #50
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few guys in sports I wouldn't want on any of my teams for character reasons regardless of their skill--e.g., Aaron Hernandez (not like that's happening)--but LeBron certainly isn't one of them. His character flaws are relatively minor and likely no worse than the flaws any of us has, all things considered.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #51
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

a

Last edited by Eman; 06-25-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #52
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I don't seriously think it's going to happen. It would be the ultimate dream come true if Mavs land Lebron.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #53
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
I don't seriously think it's going to happen. It would be the ultimate dream come true if Mavs land Lebron.
Perhaps the second ultimate dream come true, because I remember the number 1 dream coming true in 2011...against Mr. James.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #54
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Nor would I Eman... wouldn't want Wade or Lebron..and a few others. In baseball, would never want Derek Jeter..
I wouldn't be happy if we signed Wade, but I would get over it pretty quickly if he contributed to a Mavs championship victory.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #55
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wouldn't be happy if we signed Wade, but I would get over it pretty quickly if he contributed to a Mavs championship victory.
I agree... there was a time when I despised stupid-face-Peja. Then 2010-2011 happened, redeeming his ridiculous threes.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:11 PM   #56
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I'll ever get over Wade's attitude in 05'-06'

There are players that beat you (Duncan). There are players that just kill your team (Kobe). There are players that cheat or play dirty (Bowen). Then there are players that cheat/play dirty all the while swaggering around with a chap bravado. There is a special place in hell for guys like that.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-25-2014 at 02:12 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #57
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I don't think I'll ever get over Wade's attitude in 05'-06'

There are players that beat you. There are players that cheat. Then there are players that cheat all the while swaggering around with a chap bravado. There is a special place in hell for Wade.
And this bullsh!t.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:19 PM   #58
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wade? Hell no...i prefer to lose than winning with this steroid arsehole

Last edited by sefant77; 06-25-2014 at 02:19 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #59
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
and this:
”At the end of the day,” Wade said, “you’re remembered for what you did at the end. . . . I think that’s the reason — Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he’s the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn’t the leader that he’s supposed to be in the closing moments. That’s because of great defense by us, but also he wasn’t assertive enough as a leader’s supposed to be.”
I think its safe to say Wade will never wear a Mavs jersey and I have zero issues with that.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #60
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Lebron is not going to Dallas or Los Angeles. He is staying in Miami. 98% of the Heat's roster are free agents, they will bring in a new fresh core. The Heat's main focus is resigning back Wade, Bosh and Lebron and getting younger role players to make the team better. Mario Chalmers, Rashard Lewis, Ray Allen, Greg Oden, James Jones and Michael Beasley may not be back with the team, and Shane Battier already retired. This team is going to get a makeover. And knowing the Miami Heat's past when it comes to getting free agents, summer 2014 may be another great summer for the Heat organization
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:15 PM   #61
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Personally, I would rather root against Lebron than for him. It's not because I actually dislike the guy.. He seems like a pretty swell guy considering the amount of scrutiny he's been under since age 14. I just enjoy being apart of the Team>individual crowd... Kinda old school vs new school. In reality there is no real merit to this kind of talk. The league has been dominated by superstar teams for a long time.. But for me it's almost as much fun to hate a team than love one. The Mavs giving me both victories in 2011 in one fell swoop ( dallas won AND Miami lost) will forever be one of the most satisfying victories I have enjoyed in sports as either competitor or fan.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-25-2014 at 03:18 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #62
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Wade? Hell no...i prefer to lose than winning with this syphilis arsehole
Fixed.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...-std-adultery/

Old 06-25-2014, 03:31 PM   #63
Murphy3
Guru

I don't wish for a career ending injury on anyone. However, if it had to happen to one guy in the NBA and I was responsible for deciding who it was, I'd pick Lebron James in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Murphy3; 06-25-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:57 PM   #64
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@espn_macmahon: Mavs source on Chandler deal: "It makes us real players for LeBron and Carmelo." Not sure how good odds but "lot better than few hours ago."

Old 06-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #65
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Signing wade would be the second worst thing cubes could ever do. The first is trading the dirkster.

I would not watch a single game again until that pos excuse for a human being was off the team. And maybe not then.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:32 AM   #66
Underdog

It begins... Dirk Nowitzki: LeBron James can have 'keys to Dallas'

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:46 AM   #67
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Jerry Jones needs to give Lebron his box at Cowboy games. And no, I don't mean having Jerry in there too...I mean just for Lebron and his posse.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:31 AM   #68
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please no and this goes beyond my hatred for Lebron.

Even if Dirk takes 10m and LeBron takes a cut to play for 16mill, that "team" won't be very strong. Harris will get more than the min so we'll be left with:

Chandler/Wright
Dirk/???
LeBron/Crowder
Ellis/Ledo
Felton/Mekel

Maybe a second rounder if we can buy one this afternoon. That is a weak team and I'm not sure the veteran min could make us much better. What if Chandler tweaks his shoulder? Ugh.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #69
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

No team with LeBron is a weak team..
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #70
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
No team with LeBron is a weak team..
And a team with a core of LeBron/Dirk/Ellis/Chandler would be an instant front runner no matter what the rest of the roster looked like.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #71
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if Dirk takes 10m and LeBron takes a cut to play for 16mill, that "team" won't be very strong. Harris will get more than the min
Would Dirk take the minimum (or something close to it) if he knew LeBron was on his way?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Saying "no" to LeBron IF he is willing to say "yes" to you = Crazytown

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #73
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Why are we even entertaining this?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #74
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Why are we even entertaining this?
Because it's entertaining.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:54 AM   #75
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Would Dirk take the minimum (or something close to it) if he knew LeBron was on his way?
BG seems to think Dirk might be willing to go as low as $7-8m after the Chandler deal, so I think going even lower for LeBron is a possibility (if LeBron expressed interest).

Last edited by Underdog; 06-26-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #76
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Saying "no" to LeBron IF he is willing to say "yes" to you = Crazytown
And those people would actually listen to Crazy Town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnP9r222DY

Old 06-26-2014, 10:59 AM   #77
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I'd say odds right now are 5% at getting James and 25% at getting Melo.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:20 AM   #78
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'd say odds right now are 5% at getting James and 25% at getting Melo.
I kind of have to agree. I think James is highly unlikely. Melo on the other hand is starting to gain some traction.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #79
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

If Melo will take <=16mill, then I'm on board

Chandler/Wright
Dirk/Melo
Melo/Crowder
Ellis/Ledo
Felton/Mekel

Maybe see if Harris/Carter will take vet min or exception, although don't we have to renounce our MLE/BAE if we sign players to above the cap?

Lots of rebounding, good on the run or in the half-court. Chandler would have to work overtime on defense.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-26-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:26 AM   #80
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

Quote:
If Melo will take <=16mill, then I'm on board

Chandler/Wright
Dirk/Melo
Melo/Crowder
Ellis/Ledo
Felton/Mekel

Maybe see if Harris/Carter will take vet min or exception, although don't we have to renounce our MLE/BAE if we sign players to above the cap?
Seriously doubt Melo takes 16 million or less. I think he will need 18 million or so to acquire in Texas. It's doable still. Dirk takes alittle less and we trade Wright to clear the space. We would then need a deal from Harris and Carter, but its doable. I don't think Ledo is ready to be brought up.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-26-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Tags
shakespearesk