Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #81
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And those people would actually listen to Crazy Town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnP9r222DY
Must spread rep

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2014, 01:04 PM   #82
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Seriously doubt Melo takes 16 million or less. I think he will need 18 million or so to acquire in Texas. It's doable still. Dirk takes alittle less and we trade Wright to clear the space. We would then need a deal from Harris and Carter, but its doable. I don't think Ledo is ready to be brought up.
If we trade Wright, we are THIN THIN THIN.

Chandler/???
Dirk/???
Melo/Crowder
Ellis/???
Felton/???

Developing: Mekel, Ledo

Then it would take a miracle to re-sign Harris. The rest of the roster would have to be filled with vet min. James would probably be happy to come back at the min, but he's more like a third stringer. Carter may take the vet min, which for him would be 1.5mill or so. That's an anemic team and if Chandler goes down, we are boned.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:43 PM   #83
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If we trade Wright, we are THIN THIN THIN.

Chandler/???
Dirk/???
Melo/Crowder
Ellis/???
Felton/???

Developing: Mekel, Ledo

Then it would take a miracle to re-sign Harris. The rest of the roster would have to be filled with vet min. James would probably be happy to come back at the min, but he's more like a third stringer. Carter may take the vet min, which for him would be 1.5mill or so. That's an anemic team and if Chandler goes down, we are boned.
I agree. The numbers just don't work anymore to add Carmelo.
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:56 PM   #84
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi View Post
I agree. The numbers just don't work anymore to add Carmelo.
I disagree.... It sounds like the Mavs did this and have every intention of still pursuing him so financially it has to make sense somehow right? I mean it was never going to be perfectly ideal to add Carmelo from a financial perspective.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-26-2014 at 01:56 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #85
Wang Zhi Zhi

Wang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to allWang Zhi Zhi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
I disagree.... It sounds like the Mavs did this and have every intention of still pursuing him so financially it has to make sense somehow right? I mean it was never going to be perfectly ideal to add Carmelo from a financial perspective.
Yes, the numbers “work” if both (a) Melo is willing to come here for $20MM or less and (b) everyone is comfortable with the lineup noted above—i.e.:

1) Felton / ???
2) Ellis / ???
3) Melo / Crowder
4) Dirk / ???
5) Chandler / ???

With all of the ??? being filled by league mins and maybe one MLE.
Wang Zhi Zhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #86
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think melo does anything to deserve 20mm a year. Sure he can score but do we really need a big time scorer with Dirk and Monta here? I'd rather spread that money out among 2-3 quality pieces with one of them being a starting pg. Felton off the bench should be fine for back up point guard.
Unless Dirk is willing to take league minimum then there is no way adding Melo to such a thin roster makes any sense. Especially when the centerpiece of the deal is an often injured center.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:20 PM   #87
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
I don't think melo does anything to deserve 20mm a year. Sure he can score but do we really need a big time scorer with Dirk and Monta here? I'd rather spread that money out among 2-3 quality pieces with one of them being a starting pg. Felton off the bench should be fine for back up point guard.
Unless Dirk is willing to take league minimum then there is no way adding Melo to such a thin roster makes any sense. Especially when the centerpiece of the deal is an often injured center.
Melo is going to a thin roster regardless. This just goes back to the thread "To Melo or Not to Melo". If he chooses Dallas he will be getting the most complete roster of any other. If he goes to Houston he gets the most star power. Chicago is kinda in the middle. They are trying to sell Rose + Noah but people are skeptical b/c of Rose injuries.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 06-26-2014 at 05:22 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:23 PM   #88
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

If Lebron chose Dallas... I'll be first in line to get his Mavs jersey. Come at me, bro.

Last edited by yahyes; 06-26-2014 at 07:23 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:46 AM   #89
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I don't want LeBron or Melo. Winning with them wouldn't feel the same. I want Dirk, Chandler and Ellis and a bunch of quality-guys in the mold of Kawhi. You don't need no superstars to win.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #90
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I don't want LeBron or Melo. Winning with them wouldn't feel the same. I want Dirk, Chandler and Ellis and a bunch of quality-guys in the mold of Kawhi. You don't need no superstars to win.
Is Dirk not a superstar?
Old 06-27-2014, 10:34 AM   #91
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I'm not a fan of Melo but when it comes to Lebron; you want the best player on this planet to be on your team. If there is a chance and the Mavs pass on it they would look like the biggest fools in the world and would probably piss off 90% of the fan base.
Old 06-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #92
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk and Mavs agree that Dirk signs a low one year contract for 1-3m, the Mavs promise to keep Chandler/Wright - means 20mio coming off next summer and the Mavs again at least 10m below the cap. Dirk signs then his 30/3 (or slightly higher contract to make up for that year).

Boom. 27m, split it on Lebron/Melo (slightly paycut) and Lowry. Stretch Felton and use this new cap to resign Harris. Carter room.

Lowry/Harris
Ellis/Crowder
Melo or James/Carter
Dirk
Chander/Wright

okay.jpg

Last edited by sefant77; 06-27-2014 at 11:55 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #93
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@GwashburnGlobe: Teams interested in LeBron James will meet w agent Rich Paul this week in Cleveland, according to NBA source. James will not attend meetings.

‏@GwashburnGlobe: Among those teams set to meet with Paul: #suns, #rockets and #mavericks

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #94
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Its 100% BS....Woj wrote an article...they just trying to get time so Riley can hit the market during teams wait for James...james not even attdnding the meetings...big lol

Just ignore...same goes with Melo. Its Knicks or Bulls

Last edited by sefant77; 06-30-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #95
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah James is not going anywhere. He'll get his max and support in Miami.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:40 AM   #96
Twenty4sevenn

Twenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to allTwenty4sevenn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Dirk and Mavs agree that Dirk signs a low one year contract for 1-3m, the Mavs promise to keep Chandler/Wright - means 20mio coming off next summer and the Mavs again at least 10m below the cap. Dirk signs then his 30/3 (or slightly higher contract to make up for that year).

Boom. 27m, split it on Lebron/Melo (slightly paycut) and Lowry. Stretch Felton and use this new cap to resign Harris. Carter room.

Lowry/Harris
Ellis/Crowder
Melo or James/Carter
Dirk
Chander/Wright

okay.jpg
Twenty4sevenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@WindhorstESPN: 24 hours into free agency, LeBron James has been quiet. Teams hoping to engage have been mostly unable. No doors closed but teams moving on.

The pipe dream is smoldering...

Old 07-03-2014, 07:07 AM   #98
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@WindhorstESPN: 24 hours into free agency, LeBron James has been quiet. Teams hoping to engage have been mostly unable. No doors closed but teams moving on.

The pipe dream is smoldering...
Wouldn't surprise me if LeBron stays in Miami.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #99
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Wouldn't surprise me if LeBron stays in Miami.
Agreed, hearing it's supposed to be a 2 year max deal, with the 2nd year being a player option.

Team building wise, problem comes up with Wade and Bosh, early rumors were 11 - 12 million starting for each, for Wade a 4 year deal, basically to thank him for spreading the 40 million he was due this and next year. Now the latest is that they want 16 to start, which would put the Heat cap figure at 52 million+Norris Cole+Napier cap hold. You'd much rather have 15 million to play with than the 10 if both get 16 million starting.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:40 PM   #100
Underdog

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say reps from Cavs, Suns, Rockets and Mavs have all met with agent Rich Paul in Cleveland while LeBron has been on vacation

@WojYahooNBA: Three finalists could return to Cleveland early next week to make presentations w/ agent and LeBron James present, source tells Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: Says official who was part of meetings ESPN reported on: "There's clearly a breakdown in communication between LeBron and (Wade and Bosh)."

@WojYahooNBA: Another team official who met with James' agent, Rich Paul, in Cleveland tells Yahoo: "I think it's all a smoke screen."

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:44 PM   #101
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future
Default Rumor: LeBron James is ready to come to Dallas!

Dwain Price just tweeted it! Is it true?!
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #102
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

That was a hypothetical question. But I did hear Mavs talked to his agent. He's on vacation.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #103
Underdog

At least 4 teams meet LeBron's agent

Old 07-03-2014, 10:02 PM   #104
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1h

Another team official who met with James' agent, Rich Paul, in Cleveland tells Yahoo: "I think it's all a smoke screen."
Old 07-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #105
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it's a smokescreen. They made the finals four years in a row playing in beach town winning two titles. This is all just a big goof of who gets more millions of dollars. What a life...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #106
Underdog

LeBron James' agent tells teams James might meet with them if Heat don't improve roster soon

Old 07-03-2014, 10:37 PM   #107
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

We better not wait until Lebron's Decision part 2 to go after Deng and Parsons... waiting on Melo is enough.
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:53 PM   #108
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Can the Heat afford to upgrade their roster without breaking up the big 3?
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 10:56 PM   #109
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Is it weird that I want Lebron to sign somewhere else just so ESPN will get rid of the Heat Index?
Old 07-03-2014, 11:04 PM   #110
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
Can the Heat afford to upgrade their roster without breaking up the big 3?
Depends on what Bosh and Wade take. Or if one of them is being forced out. I've seen estimates of them having between 10-12m max depending on the cuts they take.

What would be the purpose of the smokescreen people are speaking of? Just hypothesizing but maybe they are trying to drive down the price of target FA in order to secure max for LeBron and more for Wade and Bosh. If that tack doesn't work they back off that stance and all 3 take slightly less? Anyone else have any theories?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 11:05 PM   #111
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
Is it weird that I want Lebron to sign somewhere else just so ESPN will get rid of the Heat Index?
I just don't want him in Houston or LAC. Hate both those franchises with a passion.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:03 AM   #112
yahyes
Banned

This could be realer than a smoke screen. I don't think Lebron wants a pay cut again. I also think Bosh could play a factor into all this by asking for more. Possibly losing confidence in Wade's old man legs.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:19 AM   #113
howdoesmydirktaste

If Lebron walks away from the Heat, that will send a giant ripple through free agency. Not sure where he would go. Not feeling the Suns. After Gilbert's rant, I'm not feeling the Cavs. I hope to hell not Houston. I don't see Kobe letting him on that team. As much of a homer as I am, I just don't see Dallas landing the free agent of the offseason. Seems improbable.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:14 AM   #114
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Of course it's a smokescreen...
I really wish I believed otherwise. Sadly, I do not.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:41 AM   #115
yahyes
Banned

If Bron shocks the NBA world signing here. This guy would also pay him with a suite to watch Cowboys games. Go Boyz!

Last edited by yahyes; 07-04-2014 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #116
Underdog

Mavs a little step closer to landing LeBron

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #117
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #118
Underdog

If it's gonna be a Kubrik GIF kinda thread, then I call dibs on "here's Johnny!" if we somehow land LeBron...

[looks sadly at "here's Johnny" GIF as it collects another layer of dust]

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:56 AM   #119
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

this whole mess

Last edited by Melonhead; 07-04-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #120
sefant77
Guru

Its so obvious a bs smoke screen to avoid that the Melo hunting teams give up on him and sign/overpay all the 2nd tier FA - the FA the Heat want to sign for their 8-10m potential cap space

Tags
shakespearesk