Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #361
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Heroes
Scrubs
House
ESPN
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #362
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Oh you should.... keep that TV warmed up this summer getting yourself acquainted with one of the most compelling shows ever. It would be fun to watch you go through it. The ingenious Season 1... then the slightly frustrating Season 2.... And the really frustrating first 6 episodes of Season 3 followed by pure greatness.
I actually just ran through seasons 1 and 2 of Lost over the past few weeks. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the season 3 DVD release.

I will say that it would be hard for me to watch this show on a weekly basis because with all the flashbacks, the story line moves along really slowly. Also, if an episode focuses on a character that you don't have much interest in then it's almost a wasted show from an entertainment standpoint.

I thought season two was better. I had to force myself to watch the first couple of DVD’s thinking that it would click at some point (it did). Those first few episodes focused on the necessities like who would live where, food and water sources and establishing group dynamics. While that was necessary to set the stage, it didn’t do much to make we want to watch the next show.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #363
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

You're the first person I've ever seen to enjoy season 2 more than season 1.

That seems so odd to me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #364
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

dirno.... on the mystery thing it's all in the details. The producers say that everything in this show is there for a reason, everything that happens happens for a reason. So when the episodes with flashbacks on characters you don't care for happen you still need to pay attention.... or you might miss something.

I too am shocked that you liked season 2 better than season 1.

Season 1 was like opening a different Christmas gift every Wednesday. Season 2 was like opening a gift, but sometimes getting the same thing as last Wednesday.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-23-2007 at 09:16 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #365
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Like I said, the first 7 or 8 episodes didn’t hook me. I kept watching because I figured a show that was that popular had to have something. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t ignore anything. I watched every show intently and it served me well later on because in season 2 you really begin to see the links between the wreckage victims.

You know when it really clicked for me? It was episode 10 when Hurley told Jack “I checked the manifest…there was no Ethan Rom on the plane”. Then they cut away to him staring at Claire with that creepy look. From that point on I was in.

Season 2 also brought you the hatch, the others, those eerie Dharma project film strips and Mr Eko. Anna Lucia was annoying but I could live with the trade off. Overall I felt like they were able to advance the plot a little quicker and explain a few more mysteries of the island while still leaving plenty to the imagination.

Last edited by dirno2000; 05-23-2007 at 10:00 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:55 PM   #366
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it just depends on what you watch the show for. Season 1 was where you first found out about all these people, why they were on the plane, and what demons they struggled with.

That's still my favorite part of the series to date, getting to know all the characters.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-24-2007, 12:55 AM   #367
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Like I said, the first 7 or 8 episodes didn’t hook me. I kept watching because I figured a show that was that popular had to have something. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t ignore anything. I watched every show intently and it served me well later on because in season 2 you really begin to see the links between the wreckage victims.

You know when it really clicked for me? It was episode 10 when Hurley told Jack “I checked the manifest…there was no Ethan Rom on the plane”. Then they cut away to him staring at Claire with that creepy look. From that point on I was in.

Season 2 also brought you the hatch, the others, those eerie Dharma project film strips and Mr Eko. Anna Lucia was annoying but I could live with the trade off. Overall I felt like they were able to advance the plot a little quicker and explain a few more mysteries of the island while still leaving plenty to the imagination.
Just you wait until season 3.... man oh man. And dirno, Flaco... don't read the thread for season 3 until after you have seen it. You will be cheating yourself.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:27 AM   #368
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

after tonight...

LOST

nothing is even close.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #369
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Okay... I just sat through Studio 60.... DISAPPOINTING....

No Matt or Danny. At all. Were they canned? Whats up with that?
Old 05-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #370
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Oh was that on last night?

If this craptastic weather keeps up I'll watch it this weekend.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #371
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Okay... I just sat through Studio 60.... DISAPPOINTING....

No Matt or Danny. At all. Were they canned? Whats up with that?
No Matt, no Danny, and no Jordan.

You'd have to think that if they three biggest stars weren't going to be in the final 6 episodes we'd have heard about it. They must have just decided to get cute and do something weird.

They obviously didn't plan for it to be the first show in months.

It was still good in parts, but you can't really expect an episode without your three biggest stars to be real great.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-04-2007, 11:58 AM   #372
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Good. STRONG episode last week (just saw it).

Can't believe this show is cancelled.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #373
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't believe this show is cancelled.
Sorry u2, America isn't interested in that. The idiot tv viewer has no sense of subtlety. They let the nuances and intricacies of a well conceived story/sciprt wash over them, completely unaware, while waiting for the next curse word or sexual reference to keep them engaged.

America is interested in voting on their favorite cute teenie bopper pop star, and watching celebrities dance, bc everything "has-been" celebrities do is sooooo interesting.

America is interested in yelling deal or no deal at their tv, or seeing which aspiring bimbo actress the bachelor will choose to just use him and his show to try to gain notariety.

I weep for the future.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-04-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 07:48 AM   #374
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Last two episodes of Studio have been great. I'm really going to miss this show.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #375
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

House
Lost
CSI Vegas
Smallville
Deadwood
DeadZone
Jericho
TheShield.

Watching Six Feet Under and Deadwood on DVD

If you haven't seen Deadwood, it is a brilliant show. I almost let the first two episodes keep me from continuing the series...but, it's as good as anything on TV...or, it was as good as anything on TV.

So many of my favorite shows either already have definitive end dates or have just ended... I'm going to need some new damn shows... All but 2-3 either have already ended or have end dates in the next couple of years...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:16 AM   #376
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Just started watching wonder years again (after 15 years) on tv links, what a great show haha

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:34 AM   #377
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Jericho
I also watched this show this year. Did you hear what happened? They cancelled it. Then after the season finale... "Nuts" an internet group got together and sent 50,000 tons of peanuts to NBC headquarters protesting that the show got cancelled. So they renewed it for 7 more episodes (and already signed up all the actors/actresses to return) with possibility of more if ratings increase.

That show was really good. The season finale was one of the best hours of television I have seen.... heart wrenching.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:16 AM   #378
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The father on Jericho was also in Deadwood...great actor.

As for Jericho, the ratings were fine until the station decided to take 3 months off from airing episodes over the winter... the show totally lost all steam in the ratings... I never knew when it was going to be a new show and when it wasn't... thank God for Tivo.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:49 AM   #379
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the gap killed Jericho.

While not that great of a show (acting was horrible), it was decently entertaining. But the biggest outrage was that they left it with such a HUGE cliffganger. Then canceled it.

By the way, U2, it's on CBS.

The father on Jericho was Major Dad! Better than any role on Deadwood.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #380
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
Yeah, the gap killed Jericho.

While not that great of a show (acting was horrible), it was decently entertaining. But the biggest outrage was that they left it with such a HUGE cliffganger. Then canceled it.

By the way, U2, it's on CBS.

The father on Jericho was Major Dad! Better than any role on Deadwood.
They renewed it though. I said 50,000 tons.... but it was actually 50,000 pounds (25 tons). That's alot of peanuts. Can you imagine working for CBS right now? Free peanuts anytime you want them. I wonder if they sent the lightly salted kind.... maybe I should start working there.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #381
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Havent seen Xerxes around in a while, but according to his myspace he likes Three's Company

http://www.myspace.com/stryperlove
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:41 PM   #382
Murphy3
Guru

not sure why anyone would think that Jericho was/is poorly acted.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:57 PM   #383
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
not sure why anyone would think that Jericho was/is poorly acted.
Because they are wrong.

edit: or they have an affinity for fro's?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-11-2007 at 01:58 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #384
Murphy3
Guru

.... I do have to say that there is no show with a 20+ episode season that is as consistently good as House. The show is phenomenal. I suppose that's why it was just about the highest rated drama late in the season...
Old 06-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #385
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

are you shitting me? The acting in Jericho is a joke. It makes Heroes' acting look good by comparison.

yeah, U2, i knew it was just brought back. I was saying that one of the big reasons the nut campaign started was because they left it with such a big cliffhanger.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #386
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

scratching 24.

the list:
entourage
the office
and new entry: naruto!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #387
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
.... I do have to say that there is no show with a 20+ episode season that is as consistently good as House. The show is phenomenal. I suppose that's why it was just about the highest rated drama late in the season...
I wish I could get into that but I just can't stand that guy. IMO his range of emotions seems to be limited to annoyed, pissed off, arrogant, extra annoyed, and really belligerent.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #388
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

just bought the complete series of firefly for $20....pretty good.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #389
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

I liked firefly very much. It´s a great mix between western and science fiction. In my opinion one of the best science fiction series in the last years. I hope they will decide to make a continuation of this series.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:31 PM   #390
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
just bought the complete series of firefly for $20....pretty good.
Firefly = greatness. The movie was also very good.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #391
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
are you shitting me? The acting in Jericho is a joke. It makes Heroes' acting look good by comparison.

yeah, U2, i knew it was just brought back. I was saying that one of the big reasons the nut campaign started was because they left it with such a big cliffhanger.
BBL, married life has warped your ability to make intelligent comments pertaining to shows involving the destruction of Western civilization.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #392
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I wish I could get into that but I just can't stand that guy. IMO his range of emotions seems to be limited to annoyed, pissed off, arrogant, extra annoyed, and really belligerent.
That about covers it.... So why don't you like it?
Old 06-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #393
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

House
Lost
CSI Vegas
Six feet under
Coupling
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:55 PM   #394
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"Firefly is awesome."

amen, flaco....it is one of those sad stories of poor raitings killing a show before it even had a chance...yet somehow we have "american idol" and "deal or no deal" to comfort us....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-11-2007, 11:09 PM   #395
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I heart Serenity. And the Companion(Inara). And the Engine mechanic(Kaylee).

And the Companion.

And the Engine mechanic.

And Inara and Kaylee.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:10 PM   #396
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Simon needs to keep his dirty filthy hands off of Kaylee.....
Old 06-11-2007, 11:43 PM   #397
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you are one of my favorite nerds.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 AM   #398
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Kaylee is so high up on my list of tv babes I want to....err....question. I want to question her very much. Maybe even twice, and once in the morning.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-12-2007 at 10:04 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:09 PM   #399
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I think House is a dialogue-driven show and I really enjoy it.

Big Love is back on and I"m watching...but I'm guessing it doesn't have much left in the tank. There are just so many ways that polygamy and Bill Paxton's naked ass can presented as entertainment. The writing is going to have to improve, or I'll be out soon.

I finished Weeds a couple of weeks ago. I was convinced it was reallyl good up until the Season 2 finale. I won't go in to details, but I had a sinking feeling they were writing themselves into a corner on that one.

Bring back Carnivale!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 06-13-2007 at 01:16 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #400
Murphy3
Guru

I really enjoyed Carnivale.. HBO has screwed up with some of their decisions the past couple of years.

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?