Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-30-2019, 02:01 AM   #2081
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dragic? Yay?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2019, 05:54 AM   #2082
burner2014

burner2014 will become famous soon enough

Would like Dragic
burner2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:00 AM   #2083
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endtroducing MASKED View Post
Shams is saying Utah is hard after Bogdanovic, so that option looks to be off the table if it ever was on it.
Just eyeballing their payroll they would have to cut Favors to make a market offer based on what these guys like Barnes are getting. There's a good chance if Bojan went there Favors could be a guy you could secure for a bargain possibly.

As for Dragic I like him. But not at 19m coming off a year where he missed 46 games and was his worst year in nearly a decade. Miami can't trade a 1st until 2023. Unless they gift us Bam or Herro(no way they would just to clear PART of what they need for Butler) I'm not touching that trade. Hard pass from me.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 06:56 AM   #2084
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Just eyeballing their payroll they would have to cut Favors to make a market offer based on what these guys like Barnes are getting. There's a good chance if Bojan went there Favors could be a guy you could secure for a bargain possibly.

As for Dragic I like him. But not at 19m coming off a year where he missed 46 games and was his worst year in nearly a decade. Miami can't trade a 1st until 2023. Unless they gift us Bam or Herro(no way they would just to clear PART of what they need for Butler) I'm not touching that trade. Hard pass from me.
Well we don’t know how the trade would be structured. There might be at lest a few sceneries in which we get Dragic and lose. In all cap space thisvyea which would absolutely be worth the risk.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:50 AM   #2085
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

If we’re rooting for a Dragic trade, then this off-season was a total failure... We might as well pick up Wes and DeAndre on one year deals and see how high we can finish in the lotto, since we’re obviously punting the season away... Plan Z in full effect.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2019 at 07:52 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:58 AM   #2086
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If we’re rooting for a Dragic trade, then this off-season was a total failure... We might as well pick up Wes and DeAndre on one year deals and see how high we can finish in the lotto, since we’re obviously punting the season away... Plan Z in full effect.
I am not saying that a top option or that we are rooting for it but I don’t see your point either. I know Dragic is getting old but if we are talking about a scenario where we miss most of the big names but still want to try to make the playoffs this year, why not? Dragic and Luka have proven that they can okay well together at a high level and I think they could do that here as well. Our D would suffer but our offense would be great and we would still have all our cap space or even if we didn’t we would have it back next year.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:06 AM   #2087
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I am not saying that a top option or that we are rooting for it but I don’t see your point either. I know Dragic is getting old but if we are talking about a scenario where we miss most of the big names but still want to try to make the playoffs this year, why not? Dragic and Luka have proven that they can okay well together at a high level and I think they could do that here as well. Our D would suffer but our offense would be great and we would still have all our cap space or even if we didn’t we would have it back next year.
Because we can get better production out of Brunson? Dragic was awful last year (his shooting percentage was on par with Rubio) and the injuries are starting to pile up. Why piss away $19m and an entire season on being a treadmill team? Dragic isn’t helping you get into the playoffs at this point in his career.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:16 AM   #2088
Underdog

As free agency nears, Mavericks focused on second-tier free agents and Hail Mary bid for Tobias Harris
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...ampaign=buffer

Old 06-30-2019, 08:19 AM   #2089
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Because we can get better production out of Brunson? Dragic was awful last year (his shooting percentage was on par with Rubio) and the injuries are starting to pile up. Why piss away $19m and an entire season on being a treadmill team? Dragic isn’t helping you get into the playoffs at this point in his career.
I don’t disagree, I am very high on Brunson around here and I think he can give us almost everything we need but still we are looking for a guard this summer and if we miss out on our targets, why not give Dragic a go especially with Luka which I am sure would make his ecstatic. Again, IF we miss our targets I don’t see any negative in getting Dragic here for one year.

I could be wrong but ...aren’t we able to absorb him with the exception we have ? If not, I still think it’s not bad because it’s for the year and we get the money back next year.

I also agree Dragic has slowed down, but I wouldn’t say be is done. IF he can stay modestly healthy next season, I think he would be very good with this team.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #2090
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The worrisome part is Donnie after the KP trade saying "we like stars." That just sets one up for disappointment if you're not actually meaning that in free agency.

I'll pass judgement once all of the moves have been made, but it feels like once again the Mavs are somehow caught with their heads between their asses with regards to free agency.

I think the Anthony Davis trade hurt the Western teams considerably. If you noticed, most of the leaked free agency news concerns players going to or staying in the east. If the Lakers gets a third star, then there isn't much any West gm can do about it with regards to fair competition. I'm sure that was on Kemba's mind when he chose Boston.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #2091
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t criticize the Mavs based on rumors

If it’s out there, there’s a 90% chance it’s BS

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-30-2019 at 08:38 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #2092
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The worrisome part is Donnie after the KP trade saying "we like stars." That just sets one up for disappointment if you're not actually meaning that in free agency.

I'll pass judgement once all of the moves have been made, but it feels like once again the Mavs are somehow caught with their heads between their asses with regards to free agency.

I think the Anthony Davis trade hurt the Western teams considerably. If you noticed, most of the leaked free agency news concerns players going to or staying in the east. If the Lakers gets a third star, then there isn't much any West gm can do about it with regards to fair competition. I'm sure that was on Kemba's mind when he chose Boston.
As fans we are almost always disappointed in one way or another. I remember the statement but can’t recall the exact context and I think Donnie was just tying to praise Luka and KP.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:17 AM   #2093
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

And also: Dont blame the FO if the big names choose to play somewhere else.

Probably some are going to think in the future "should have signed with the Mavs". Like Deron or Dwight thought later (well, in these cases thank god)
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 10:17 AM   #2094
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Powell to get 3/33mill
Old 06-30-2019, 11:04 AM   #2095
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

At least not 3/39....
Old 06-30-2019, 11:18 AM   #2096
Underdog

@JandersonSacBee: A well-placed league source tells The Sacramento Bee the Kings are expected to make a massive offer to Al Horford when free agency begins at 3 p.m. PDT, and there is mutual interest on both sides. I'm told Horford's camp has not scheduled meetings with any teams today.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:20 AM   #2097
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Danny Green, Aminu, and Nene. That helps the team significantly in the areas we need help. At the same time none of those contracts are going to hurt flexibility into the future.

Shooting and defense.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:46 AM   #2098
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Danny Green, Aminu, and Nene. That helps the team significantly in the areas we need help. At the same time none of those contracts are going to hurt flexibility into the future.

Shooting and defense.
That would give us more balance but I have hard time embracing a strategy of adding 2 old role players past their prime and Aminu when that team would struggle at best to make the POs.

Unfortunately I'm concerned that is what we'll be left with.

I think at that point I'd rather just develop the youth we have and maybe add some to at least give us a growth factor.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 11:54 AM   #2099
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

The Horford thing NOW makes sense because Kings.

So basically if they were the main team that got him to opt out, then it's because of their usual terribleness of a franchise that enabled Kemba to the Celtics. Wow.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-30-2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-30-2019, 11:55 AM   #2100
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
That would give us more balance but I have hard time embracing a strategy of adding 2 old role players past their prime and Aminu when that team would struggle at best to make the POs.

Unfortunately I'm concerned that is what we'll be left with.

I think at that point I'd rather just develop the youth we have and maybe add some to at least give us a growth factor.
We need some tough guys out there with Luka and KP imo. Even if development is the goal I don't want it at the expense of watching our two stars get bullied around because we have a soft team around them. Especially when it comes to KP and him having to carry the load as our only legit big man.

I personally am tired of watching tank basketball. At the first of last season before the trade I was having a blast watching the team. After they dumped all the talent I could barely watch. We don't need a high draft pick at this point. We need a good showing from our two stars so we can eventually lure a "big fish" in.
Old 06-30-2019, 12:03 PM   #2101
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Kemba Walker is a horrible fit here. He's small, plays no defense, and didn't do anything with a team in the eastern conference. His own team is letting him walk. Also he plays the same position as our best player. No thanks. Dude would have handicapped this team for the next 4 years.
This smells of a Mark Cuban move. Surely Donnie can't be this horrible of a gm to think this would have worked?
Old 06-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #2102
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I want Kong’s to get Horford

Then there’s one fewer bidder on Dedmon
Old 06-30-2019, 12:16 PM   #2103
Underdog

Quote:
@JandersonSacBee: A well-placed league source tells The Sacramento Bee the Kings are expected to make a massive offer to Al Horford when free agency begins at 3 p.m. PDT, and there is mutual interest on both sides. I'm told Horford's camp has not scheduled meetings with any teams today.
@sam_amick: Despite the Kings' significant interest in Al Horford and plans to make a massive offer, a source tells @TheAthletic that they are under the impression he's likely heading elsewhere.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:17 PM   #2104
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Guess not...Sam Amick reporting Kings think Horford is headed elsewhere.

This week is going to be longer than last week which I didn't think was possible.

Old 06-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #2105
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

If we come up out of this offseason with just Dwight Powell I'll disgusted
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 12:40 PM   #2106
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
If we come up out of this offseason with just Dwight Powell I'll disgusted
Hey, I’ll have you know that while Beverley is LA meeting with other teams, we will have a Phone Call with him this afternoon. That’s progress.

Last edited by endtroducing MASKED; 06-30-2019 at 12:40 PM.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 12:46 PM   #2107
Underdog

@townbrad: Still have zero reason to believe Mavs are the Horford mystery team, but on separate occasions was told "We're fans, but I wouldn't chase that," and "not really" to question about whether reports were accurate.

Those aren't exactly hard denials.

Old 06-30-2019, 01:00 PM   #2108
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

3 years 45 for Jonas is a very solid deal for him. He was one of the best big men in the league when he got traded to the Grizz.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:12 PM   #2109
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

How does jv get less than half what vuc got
Old 06-30-2019, 01:14 PM   #2110
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
That’s what I want to know.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 01:28 PM   #2111
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Hey, I’ll have you know that while Beverley is LA meeting with other teams, we will have a Phone Call with him this afternoon. That’s progress.
A phone call is more than I'd give. You can seriously get a Beverley any day of the week. If he's willing to play for mle or vet min I'm okay with that.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:48 PM   #2112
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Good negotiating?

Old 06-30-2019, 02:02 PM   #2113
Underdog

@TheSteinLine: Minnesota is at the top of D'Angelo Russell's free-agent wish list as the opening bell nears, league sources say -- with the Timberwolves increasingly confident they can make the necessary salary-cap moves to land him

@TheSteinLine: The Lakers' interest in D'Angelo Russell is undeniable, league sources say, but Minnesota has made the All-Star guard its top priority in free agency knowing that the Nets mere hours away from the momentous addition of Kyrie Irving

Old 06-30-2019, 02:54 PM   #2114
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
We need some tough guys out there with Luka and KP imo. Even if development is the goal I don't want it at the expense of watching our two stars get bullied around because we have a soft team around them. Especially when it comes to KP and him having to carry the load as our only legit big man.

I personally am tired of watching tank basketball. At the first of last season before the trade I was having a blast watching the team. After they dumped all the talent I could barely watch. We don't need a high draft pick at this point. We need a good showing from our two stars so we can eventually lure a "big fish" in.
I definitely agree with you, in fact I've mentioned several times on this board since the KP trade that we need to add strength and toughness to this team....especially in the front court to protect KP if for nothing else.
You look down our roster and we have nothing but nice guys and finesse players and it would definitely be wise to add a bruiser in the frontcourt and a bulldog (Stackhouse type) in the back court.

Green, Aminu and Nene don't exactly fit those profiles but they are role players that do the dirty work. I'd love to add one of them but I do agree with the FO that we need to add some "firepower" to this team as well. I don't see that in any of those 3, just really good role players and TBH, Nene is simply too old and I'd only consider him at the min.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:01 PM   #2115
sefant77
Guru

Durant is going to the Nets with Irving. Small chances for the supermax with Warriors. Everyone else is out.

Butler to Miami would be a lol decision no one saw coming
Old 06-30-2019, 03:19 PM   #2116
Five-ofan
Guru

If you want size and toughness you should be praying for favors.

Also on a different note, any chance we get bamba?
Old 06-30-2019, 03:25 PM   #2117
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
If you want size and toughness you should be praying for favors.

Also on a different note, any chance we get bamba?
If we strike out on big names i would love to pick up some unhappy talent. Frank, Bamba.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:35 PM   #2118
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Lopez signing with Milwaukee for $52 million, 4 years.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:46 PM   #2119
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lopez signing with Milwaukee for $52 million, 4 years.
https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/stat...24391368511489
Quote:
Some good but not great news for Bucks Nation: I'm told by some NBA officials that Khris Middleton, Brook Lopez and George Hill are all returning to the Bucks. The not-so-good news: Malcolm Brogdon has given no indication he wants to return to the team.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:49 PM   #2120
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

Brogdon’s definitely looking like he won’t be back, but I’m not sure we’re in on him at all.

Tags
win now