Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all
Default Are we sure we want Dirk back this year?

Hear me out.

This team is a disaster. An embarrasment. Watching it tonight all I could think about was how bad I felt for Marion, out there playing his ass off while surrounded by disinterested losers. multiply that feeling times 10 and that's how it'll feel when Dirk is out there too.

It's bad enough to watch the Mavs turn into the Washington Generals, but it's even worse if night after night you have to watch Dirk get his pants pulled down by Curly Neil too.

Dirk coming back isn't going to solve this. Their problems arent related to anything he does. Dirk won't make Derek Fisher Not our starting point guard or get the team to care about rebounding, or give Roddy the ability to get past half court without falling down.

Dirks return will only mean two things:
1) Dallas will win a few more games, but not enough to make them respectable, and in the process will just get them a crappier draft pick
2) Dirk will have to share in the humiliation

Get well Dirk... Next year.

Last edited by cinemablend; 11-29-2012 at 03:13 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cinemabland, cinemablend.com = trash, garbage dump, katey rich is retarded, minefieldheadwound, suck for luck