Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-20-2003, 07:13 PM   #1
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

that kid, Ben Collins, who used to write articles on the Mavs online site had this to say on Mavtalk:

-----------------
Donnie Nelson came out at 2 and gladly said we didn't make any moves before the deadline.

Then Marc Stein says at 10 of 6 that he filed for an extension to get rid of Esch and Nick for Grant. A trade that he, nor I, never really liked (actually, I HATE it) to begin with and could've done easily last week, since we've also been asking for Travis Best.

He said we'd never make a trade just for the sake of making a trade, then Stein goes out and says we're actually trying to make a trade to lose one of our scores just for the sake of making a trade.

God, I hate that guy...
------------------------

is he just making this stuff up or did anyone else hear this as well??

3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2003, 07:15 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I would guess this is made up. They have a game in an hour.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:35 PM   #3
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone heard of a trade deadlien extension? If thats the case there might as well be no deadline this month. I think he made this up but if it's true Heat get the benefit more from it than Mavs do but Mavs do not decline from the trade. Hate trading a 31 year old for a 31 year old but oh well.....

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:52 PM   #4
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

avery johnson was activated off the IL today with griffin taking his place.

i dont see any real reason why johnson would be activated unless they were shipping van exel off.

things that make you go hrmmmmm....
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:58 PM   #5
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

I have been gone for an hour and this is what I come back too? Either way its not the end of the world.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 09:19 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

NVE has played already and Esch as well.

No trades for us.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 09:30 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

No trades in Dallas this year.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 12:01 AM   #8
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Griffin has tendinitiis in his knee.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 07:35 AM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for bringing more bullshit to the forum charlie!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 10:56 AM   #10
Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown is on a distinguished road

hmm . . . are you actually trying to start something with me? this is really getting old.

if you're so interested in improving the quality of this board, i'd suggest you stop acting like a troll and stop harassing posters. when i first came to this site, i thought your negativity towards me was due to the fear of trolls coming to this site, but now, your continued persistence in trying to put down my posts and even resorting to bringing up old threads to ridicule me shows how freakin immature you are. whatever. i'm guessing you're probably in grade school, but if you're not, you have some serious growing up to do. thank god the other posters on here aren't like you.

is madape actually a respected poster around here?? . . . geez

moderators, just close this thread as i'm not interested in dragging out this silliness.
3. Heidi Klum - the source of my perspiration
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:04 AM   #11
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

In related news, today the Mavs signed Roy Tarpley to a long term contract. Don Nelson resigned as head coach. Shawn Bradley quit the mormon religion and started his own cult. Mark Cuban purchased the Dallas Cowboys. And Evan Eschmeyer grew a horn on his face.

Am I contributing positively to the board now Charlie?
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 11:06 AM   #12
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

<< Thanks for bringing more bullshit to the forum charlie! >>

Ouch!
Old 02-21-2003, 11:06 AM   #13
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Whats wrong with being in school?!?!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

easy CB,and madape,two top posters should be united towards to cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img],insted of figthing.
though it would make the board a little more interesting,its very uncool.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote