Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2023, 08:52 PM   #721
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
People way overblow this "we need to please Luka now" stuff. Never seen a single indication that Luka wants out under any circumstance.

If Bilal is the future OG, then that's better than giving up all your assets to get today's OG.
Your right no one has seen Luka specifically say he wants out

But there are several nba media heads throwing it out there and usually where there's smoke there's a fire shortly to follow.

I personally wouldn't take a chance on upsetting Luka because we don't know what he'll do if he thinks this team isn't capable of competing next year

BREAKING: NBA Executives believes that if the Mavs fail to bring back Kyrie Irving or sign a key free agent, Luka Don?ic will request a trade to a competitive franchise.

(via. HotHoops)
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2023, 09:52 PM   #722
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Your right no one has seen Luka specifically say he wants out

But there are several nba media heads throwing it out there and usually where there's smoke there's a fire shortly to follow.

I personally wouldn't take a chance on upsetting Luka because we don't know what he'll do if he thinks this team isn't capable of competing next year

BREAKING: NBA Executives believes that if the Mavs fail to bring back Kyrie Irving or sign a key free agent, Luka Don?ic will request a trade to a competitive franchise.

(via. HotHoops)
BREAKING NEWS - Via Obvious Hoops

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:04 PM   #723
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Luka mad if team bad. Got it.

At least the Heat got their asses kicked again.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:30 PM   #724
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

There?s always speculation about stars wanting out? remember Giannis? 99% of it is BS.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:36 PM   #725
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm getting more and more attached to the idea of just drafting Lively at 10 and be done with it.

Find another rotational caliber big wing defender in some combination of a THJ/Bertans/2027 FRP trade and go with that.

Resign Holiday, Frank and Morris as insurance on min contracts and maybe pick up Azubuike on a min contract for center insurance.

Luka/Wright/Frank
Kyrie/Hardy/Holiday
Green/Bullock/Lawson
?/Maxi/Morris
Lively/Azubuike/McGee
Wow that is a horrible team
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 03:15 AM   #726
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Wow that is a horrible team
Maybe so, but at least it is one with an upside.
Mavs are 3 pieces away from being anything close to a contender so I'd rather take my chances with youth, than throw away another pick on a vet with baggage like we did with FR picks in 21, 22, 24 and 29 and several 2nd rounders.

The few picks we have made since 2018 have turned out pretty well for us. Ugh
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 07:38 AM   #727
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Maybe so, but at least it is one with an upside.
Mavs are 3 pieces away from being anything close to a contender so I'd rather take my chances with youth, than throw away another pick on a vet with baggage like we did with FR picks in 21, 22, 24 and 29 and several 2nd rounders.

The few picks we have made since 2018 have turned out pretty well for us. Ugh
I don't disagree that I would rather go with youth. My comment is more about where the Mavs manage to box themselves into a corner than a commentary that it was a bad idea on your part. Get superstar in 2018, and then manage to make every wrong move from a team building perspective so you find yourself in a position with not a lot of talent with no assets. Nice combo platter
Old 06-13-2023, 11:05 AM   #728
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well all the Aaron Gordon fans were right about him. That has me back on the Hendricks train, but I see no way he makes it to 10.

As we all know, the Mavs need a starting 3, 4, and 5. There is no way they achieve all three this offseason.

You can fill in for the 3 and 4, but the 5 HAS to be addressed.

Old 06-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #729
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well all the Aaron Gordon fans were right about him. That has me back on the Hendricks train, but I see no way he makes it to 10.

As we all know, the Mavs need a starting 3, 4, and 5. There is no way they achieve all three this offseason.

Completely agree.
That #10 pick has to yield a center one way or another.

It sucks because we're in a position that almost forces us to draft need over BPA.

I think it's all a moot point though because Cuban most likely tanked for the trade asset.
Old 06-13-2023, 12:24 PM   #730
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I don't disagree that I would rather go with youth. My comment is more about where the Mavs manage to box themselves into a corner than a commentary that it was a bad idea on your part. Get superstar in 2018, and then manage to make every wrong move from a team building perspective so you find yourself in a position with not a lot of talent with no assets. Nice combo platter
The reason I'd rather just take Lively is because we desperately need a center and several of the names connected to us through the rumor mill would seem to come with some baggage or concerns.
Turner seems to miss a lot of games, Ayton seems to be a major bust, Capela is nearly 30, and Allen seems a bit undersized
Old 06-13-2023, 09:03 PM   #731
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs and Nuggets title runs are very similar.

1. Both led by European stars
2. Both with zero all star teammates
3. Both beat KD in the playoffs
4. Both swept the Lakers
5. Both beat the Heat in the finals
6. Both teams first championship
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 09:21 PM   #732
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Mavs and Nuggets title runs are very similar.

1. Both led by European stars
2. Both with zero all star teammates
3. Both beat KD in the playoffs
4. Both swept the Lakers
5. Both beat the Heat in the finals
6. Both teams first championship
We woulda won it all last year if we didn't have Powell as our starting center. I'll take it to my grave that we need to get rid of that guy.

I can accept many ups and downs, but Kidd as coach and Powell at center...no.

Old 06-13-2023, 09:48 PM   #733
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We woulda won it all last year if we didn't have Powell as our starting center. I'll take it to my grave that we need to get rid of that guy.

💯

Old 06-14-2023, 06:11 AM   #734
Zeus

Quote:

Amazingly enough, Cuban and the "brain" trust haven't been able to fill the 3, 4 and 5 position since realizing they had a generational talent 5 years ago. I suppose better late than never but we are getting pretty close to never in the Luka era.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:13 AM   #735
Zeus

Quote:

So does this mean the Nuggets owner will misinterpret the implications of a new CBA and dismantle the team and try to stockpile dry powder for over a half decade in an ill fated attempt to build through superstar free agency? If so then the Mavs have a chance in the West the next few years.
Old 06-14-2023, 09:44 AM   #736
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Daily trade idea which apparently has sources...

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...80544426713088

THJ/10 for Bojan/31. Hell no, and I'm a big Bojan fan.

Old 06-14-2023, 09:50 AM   #737
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Daily trade idea which apparently has sources...

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...80544426713088

THJ/10 for Bojan/31. Hell no, and I'm a big Bojan fan.
Was coming here to post this, but hell to the no. I'm not sure THJ straight up for Bojan makes sense, but using the 10th pick in this type of trade? Garbage.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:59 AM   #738
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Nico has emphasized maximizing value since he's been here -- Hardy, Wood, etc. I can't see him replacing THJ with a taller THJ at that price.

Last edited by tap2390; 06-14-2023 at 09:59 AM.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 11:31 AM   #739
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Nico has emphasized maximizing value since he's been here -- Hardy, Wood, etc. I can't see him replacing THJ with a taller THJ at that price.
This means that Kidd said thanks for your hard work Nico, but not thanks, He can ride pine.

I personally think Bojan is more than a taller THJ. That gap may be shortening with his age but he offers a bit more than THJ. Definitely not worth the difference between 10 and 31st pick.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-14-2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-14-2023, 11:34 AM   #740
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine tanking to trade for a 34 year old. I like Bojan, but not for the pick.
Old 06-14-2023, 11:41 AM   #741
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

8 days

We may have a trade lined up but nothing can be announced until draft day
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 12:01 PM   #742
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I wonder what Pels want for Zion. It's a risk with injuries and salary but not much different than Embiid. If they want out from his contract then matching salary and pick 10?
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 01:04 PM   #743
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I wonder what Pels want for Zion. It's a risk with injuries and salary but not much different than Embiid. If they want out from his contract then matching salary and pick 10?
I'd be down for the risk. He would fit a lot of what we need and the upside is tantalizing. Can he stay healthy and on the floor? Embiid was able to stay in shape and keep the pounds off with his injuries.
Old 06-14-2023, 01:29 PM   #744
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Biggest problem with trading with bad teams is the inflated stats unkown. Bojan looks like Jordan on that team because they suck.

Similar issue with Duren who I'd obviously rather have. Is he going to be a great center or just a decent 10/9 guy for a bad team?

You can't just trade the 10th pick for any semi-decent deal. You trade it for the farm or keep it.

Old 06-14-2023, 01:54 PM   #745
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

I know these reports of trades and what teams want to do can be smoke for just plain fake.

I only mentioned Zion because of some article that they'd rather move on from him than trade Ingram. They may not want to do either. Not Mavs related but I think the Wiz should offer Beal.

Now I also see article Warriors want to move up in draft and are using Kaminga as bait to move up. I know there is some negativity about Kaminga in this thread but i like him. I'd certainly offer up 10 and McGee/Bullock for Kaminga and 19 to see if they would take it. The trade checker on Spotrac indicates Bullock for Kuminga is valid as it only uses what Bullock is guaranteed. Trades with GS are tricky with both teams cap restrictions.
Old 06-14-2023, 04:48 PM   #746
saclare
Platinum Member

One thing is for certain, I'm tired of seeing half-baked, shit-house trade ideas from seemingly everywhere. Since when are there so many terrible-take-filled Mavs fan twitter accounts and how did they get such a following? Lol I can't wait for the draft to be over and we know some sort of direction...
Old 06-14-2023, 05:56 PM   #747
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
One thing is for certain, I'm tired of seeing half-baked, shit-house trade ideas from seemingly everywhere. Since when are there so many terrible-take-filled Mavs fan twitter accounts and how did they get such a following? Lol I can't wait for the draft to be over and we know some sort of direction...
A top ten pick is one of the most valuable assets in the NBA, so unless it's a huge, one-sided trade, then I doubt the Mavs do it.

Old 06-14-2023, 06:34 PM   #748
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I like Bojan but he?s about to be 35 and has really slipped defensively. Moving THJ and 10 for him would be a terrible use of assets.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 10:56 PM   #749
BPo001
Diamond Member

Is anyone surprised Beal took the Superman, and is now on the trade block?
Old 06-15-2023, 06:37 AM   #750
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Twitter is full of kids and noobs. They don't know the difference between 2k and real life.

Old 06-15-2023, 07:56 AM   #751
tap2390
Diamond Member

ONE WEEK.

Most likely pick: Dereck Lively

Wild card: Bilal Coulibaly

Odds of trade down: 20%

Odds of trade out: 10%
Old 06-15-2023, 08:11 AM   #752
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Is anyone surprised Beal took the Superman, and is now on the trade block?
Beal has long been overrated. Can't believe a guy on a team that was 10 games below .500 has a no-trade clause.

What team gives up the farm for a guy that misses 30-40 games a year?

Old 06-15-2023, 08:37 AM   #753
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Beal has long been overrated. Can't believe a guy on a team that was 10 games below .500 has a no-trade clause.

What team gives up the farm for a guy that misses 30-40 games a year?
That no trade clause gives him a say in where he ends up. I agree though between his ridiculous contract and the amount of games he misses every year I?d be surprised if Wash gets a massive haul for him. They aren?t getting a Gobert or Donovan Mitchell like haul for him IMO.
Old 06-15-2023, 10:11 AM   #754
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Lively does seem more and more likely to be the pick provided Hendricks and Walker are gone.

Don't think the Mavs can trade back to get him with his stock rising. Doubt he makes it past 15.

Old 06-15-2023, 11:34 AM   #755
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Looks like there is smoke with the Hawks thing except with Collins instead of Capela.

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...68912100708352

Problem is the Mavs likely still want Lively, and I doubt he makes it that far at this point. I'm sure they want to pair Collins with Lively.

Old 06-15-2023, 12:16 PM   #756
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I like Bojan but he?s about to be 35 and has slipped defensively. Moving THJ and 10 for him would be a terrible use of assets.
This.

I would do the THJ part in a second. The pick though? One of two FRPs we can trade for a guy who may or may not contribute while not addressing our PF/C issues?

You can never have enough shooting, sure. But if we were 20th in rebounding% instead of 30th, we'd have had 6 more wins and been the 6 seed. If we were somehow top 10, we'd have had HCA. Rebounding is THAT important and our rebounding was THAT bad.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-15-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 06-15-2023, 01:19 PM   #757
sig

Quote:
Looks like there is smoke with the Hawks thing except with Collins instead of Capela.

https://twitter.com/GrantAfseth/stat...68912100708352

Problem is the Mavs likely still want Lively, and I doubt he makes it that far at this point. I'm sure they want to pair Collins with Lively.
I don't think not getting Lively would be a deal breaker. He fills a need but may not be best on board at 15. I'd jump on Collins and 15 for 10 and Bertans.
Old 06-15-2023, 01:36 PM   #758
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I don't think not getting Lively would be a deal breaker. He fills a need but may not be best on board at 15. I'd jump on Collins and 15 for 10 and Bertans.
Would you? I feel Collins objectively had a worse season than Wood and costs you 25 mil per.

But getting the 15th as well is still desirable.

Still would rather do it for Capela over Collins.

I do think this will be the draft night type of deal though if a trade happens. Our pick/bad contract for a lesser pick/usable player.

Old 06-15-2023, 02:23 PM   #759
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

We have a bad contract in Bertans but a good pick. We would be acquiring a WORSE contract in Collins and a worse pick. I'm not very interested in this deal.

Bertans/10 for Capela/15? Yes please!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 02:29 PM   #760
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Would you? I feel Collins objectively had a worse season than Wood and costs you 25 mil per.

But getting the 15th as well is still desirable.

Still would rather do it for Capela over Collins.

I do think this will be the draft night type of deal though if a trade happens. Our pick/bad contract for a lesser pick/usable player.
Every year since his big contract, he's gotten worse, and at least stats say that Wood is the much superior player in terms of offense and rebounding. Could be that he just hates Atlanta and playing next to Young (which is understandable), but there's nothing that says he will be happier here.

Then again, this isn't Wood for Collins. Wood's locker is all but cleared out and without him, Bertans is penciled in as our starter. We are desperate for a half-decent PF. If we still get our guy at 15, then we got something for nothing. It's not like Bertans will contribute consistently for us. We absolutely need to maximize assets and this is one of those types of moves.

You are 100% right, though that Collins has been trash. He's no longer the 25-12 guy who gets it at 60%/40%/83%.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-15-2023 at 02:34 PM.