Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 08-07-2007, 10:44 AM   #1801
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Please come and see my new movie I made with Al Gore: An Inconveniently placed Cucumber
I bet you don't think it's all that inconvenient.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:51 AM   #1802
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I love cucumber.
who DIDNT know that

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #1803
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I love sike's cucumber.
who DIDNT know that
Trust me.... everyone that has visited this thread is well aware of y'alls inappropriate relationship. There is no need to drag this on in the public view.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #1804
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Trust me.... everyone that has visited this thread is well aware of y'alls inappropriate relationship. There is no need to drag this on in the public view.
or is there???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-07-2007, 11:39 AM   #1805
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
or is there???
good point
Old 08-07-2007, 11:40 AM   #1806
sike
The Preacha

duh

Old 08-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #1807
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
duh.... blah blah blah. peanut butter... duh duh duh..... oreo
You okay?
Old 08-07-2007, 02:23 PM   #1808
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
man I need a friend...are You okay?
I will not be your friend

Old 08-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #1809
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sighn C-Webb!!! Git 'R dun!!
I think your spelling is starting to slip again....
Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #1810
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think your resistance is starting to slip again....
leave me alone you perv!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 AM   #1811
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
leave us alone!!! Get your own small mammals and children to perv!!!
Hmmmm, not only a disgusting pedifile who totures small animals for his own sexual gratification, but a selfish bastage as well.

It all fits.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:30 AM   #1812
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
You sure do have a pretty mouth.

And I promise....It all fits.

Go

Away
Old 08-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #1813
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Go

Away
thats what she said...the she being Mrs Flaco to her Mr.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 AM   #1814
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm going to draft Rex Grossman. He. is. so. awesome.
You're ridiculous.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:36 AM   #1815
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
You're ridickulously cute.
that is an odd post.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 08-14-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:38 PM   #1816
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
that is an odd post....which is just how I like my lovin'
I'm not sure that even makes sense, mcsluggo

Old 08-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #1817
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm not sure that the erection you give me makes sense, mcsluggo
I am postive that it does NOT.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #1818
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I have a tattoo on the small of my back that says "You must be at least thiiiiiis 'long' to ride".
You people really need to stop choosing to be gay.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #1819
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You people really need to stop choosing to be gay....as for me...I was born this way so I can make any joke I want
are you bragging?

Old 08-15-2007, 09:50 AM   #1820
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
are you bragging? Because we aliens don't even HAVE those dangling things...

could you show it off again, please? In the name of science, of course.
better watch out... a special "scientific" probing session in a spaceship lab can't be far behind.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:46 PM   #1821
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
better watch out... a special "scientific" probing session in a spaceship lab can't be far behind for me...I hope, I hope, I hope
you studder?

Old 08-16-2007, 12:48 AM   #1822
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you studder? don't pause! Just shove it in.
wait, what?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:50 AM   #1823
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wait, what? I thought I was your "girl"?
confusing

Old 08-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #1824
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Snape...... Kills........... Dumbledore.......!
you bastage!
Old 08-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #1825
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you bastage!
bastage?

Old 08-21-2007, 02:10 PM   #1826
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
backstage?

I gave my bff u2 a "backstage" pass, if you know what I mean
Your bff?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:06 PM   #1827
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Can I be Your bff?
no.

Old 08-21-2007, 03:20 PM   #1828
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
no. You can be my BFFL
your butt....something...for life? what?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #1829
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is butt funny.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:49 PM   #1830
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
this thread is butt funny.
You have a butt face
I like butts on my face
I like faces in my butt
stop it stop it stop it.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:28 PM   #1831
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
NO! DON'T stop it! DON'T stop it! OOOOH YEAH that feels good so DON'T stop it!!!!.
That one was too easy...
Old 08-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #1832
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
taking candy from babies was too easy...
you really did that??!!

Old 08-22-2007, 11:14 AM   #1833
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I died all of sike's panties hot pink!!!
you really did that??!! I wondered how that happened. I LOVE IT!!!!
nice
Old 08-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #1834
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
your butt is nice
I won't argue with you there...but am a little concerned that you noticed...and then commented

Old 08-23-2007, 10:33 AM   #1835
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
Hey sike, your fly is open....
I won't argue with you there...but am a little concerned that you noticed...and then commented
Hey.... you can really only count on your friends to tell you stuff like that.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 08-23-2007 at 10:33 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:22 AM   #1836
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Your new signature is the coolest thing I have ever seen.
Yeah. I know.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #1837
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
AWESOME

although I like it better when you had the "The poster with the moster" on it.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 08-23-2007 at 02:41 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #1838
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
AWESOME

But can you make one that says "u2 + sike 4ever" on the bottom?
Ummm....I could....
Old 08-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #1839
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Ummm....I could kiss just the corner of your mouth for hours on end....
you should write for Halmark (TM).
Old 08-24-2007, 10:04 AM   #1840
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Flacolaco.... I wish you would perform a summoning charm to bring me to your ever so soft supple lips.
Is he a wizard or something?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!