Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-17-2004, 05:58 AM   #1
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default Coachingsim.com

Has anybody joined this?

I was looking for a basketball fix and came across this site. It takes a while to get into the swing of how the game works, but it has got me hooked after a couple of weeks.

The idea is great, as the General Manager, you develop your own team (non-NBA players, somebody has come up with the names, one of the best I have seen is Carry Loser!), trade with other teams. Reliant on game receipts you sign players, or upgrade your coaches/facilities. It has a great league set up with promotion/ relegation, and is very creative in its approach to running a basketball team.

Check it out here:
CoachingSim

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2004, 07:11 AM   #2
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Coachingsim.com

If you like this idea but want to try other sports: soccer and hockey have the same kind of thing, more technical than this though
ManagerZone
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote