Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-18-2007, 04:15 AM   #1
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future
Default Devin Harris and Josh Howard are Lord.

if these two guys are clicking, all their base belong to us.

oh, that's not to mention we have this guy named Jason Terry and some other dude named Dirk Nowitzki on our team

Josh Howard has improved every single year he's been on our team

Devin Harris is showing us why he's the starting PG

Jason Terry is the 6th man of the Year already

Dirk Nowitzki is the MVP and is STILL improving his game

We've been battle tested for sure.... Finals collapse... 67 wins and collapse... this year I am SO confident that we'll do it right.

F'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F them all
Old 11-18-2007, 04:48 AM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

close thread?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:54 AM   #3
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
close thread?
http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1744025/
Old 11-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are more popular than Jesus...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-18-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

i agree. I so siked about this season. Devin harris is easily becoming an all-star. Josh Howard is easily already an all-star. Dirk may not have as many points this year but he is improving his game and with all our star power now, he doesn't have to be the burden of scoring. It's nice to see his assists up. Brandon Bass impresses me. He is that athletic power house we need. Overall, I hope this is finally our year.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

david lord?

this thread is close to what/whom?
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
if these two guys are clicking, all their base belong to us.
lol
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:40 PM   #8
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Right now, teams are trying to stop Dirk. In the Miami series Riley was very smart. He made Dirk a stand still shooter and did not give him an inch and they put defense on Howard, where it was hard for him to drive. We did not have anyone inside that could score.

Harris today, does not make alot of mistakes and he is a blurrrr. He is now shooting lights out on his jump shot, so he is bascially unguardable. It's like people chasing a waterbug around as he slices down the middle. Dirk is playing a big role now with rebounds, blocks, ast, and his ft shooting and timely shots. It is Howard being unguardable, Harris controlling tempo and opening huge holes in defenses, Terry on fire with shooting and everyone else chipping in doing there job.

As time goes on this year, coaches will have to try to double on Harris and Howard and now you have Dirk open and we all know what he can do. Plus Terry can destroy you. That is four guys with Harris being very important. I am also impressed with Bass and he is a very big and muscled up 6'8".

With Harris making all these outside shots, how do you defense the Mavs? I would hate that job as a coach to try to figure it out. Two of the better shooters in the league is suppose to be Stackhouse and Jones. Jones won alot of defensive awards also. Can he get back to where he will help us? George is a pretty good player also and long. Barea will just get better along with Bass. We are deep.

I know Barea can't be Harris but he has alot of the same type skills. If anything happens to Harris, we will need that same type flow with Barea, so he is important. We are deep and we are good and i am expecting big things this year.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #9
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yeah ever since I've joined this forum I've seen people undervaluing Josh Howard. Without him we don't win 67 games and without him we never go to the Finals. He has been a huge part of the Mavs success. We just need to get over the hump and I think we can with this team either this year or next year.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:18 PM   #10
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I totally agree. If nba teams was smart, they would be begging for Josh Howard and wanting him. I do not think we would ever give him up. It is guys i have seen like Bird, Jordan, Bowen, Pippen, Barkley, Moses Malone, Kobe, Thomas, Rodman, and others that would fight you all game long.

For instance, let me give you a good example. Last night the Memphis announcers went on and on, how Howard is killing them and it is no answer how to guard him and they said he would literally run himself in the ground and fall out fainting before the guy stops giving 100%. That the coach had to call him out for a rest because he won't rest a second in the game. He plays wide open, plus he has big time skills on offense and defense. Now, he also has a long range of shooting. So he is unguardable on offense, he drives and can score over Tim Duncan or around him, plus he is great on defense.

As great as McHale was, he had so much skill and so talented but he would stand and whine for 3 minutes or just quit a few minutes and start back playing. Some guys never stop playing for even one play and one of those special players is Josh Howard. It looks like Harris is turning into the same thing as a point guard.

I have always been very impressed with Howard. At times this year, this is the fire i haven't seen Dirk have and is day dreaming some and then someone will poke the ball away from him. Now if you go look at Dirks numbers, they look ok as he does so much good but at some point i feel he will become very intense and focused or i hope so but in the meantime, Harris, Howard and Terry has taken the team over.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:33 PM   #11
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Josh Howard = the second coming of John Havlicek
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:32 PM   #12
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Josh is the man on this team right now because Dirk is letting him be the man and carry the load. I'm not complaining because there really is no negative to that. The real surprise is how much Harris has stepped up and the relief is Terry being able to tear it up as a sixth man. Josh is just kind of doing what I expect Dirk to do, and vice versa (whatever works).
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

I think starting Harris has hurt Dirk's production. Harris likes to play at a fast tempo while Dirk likes a medium tempo. Howard though is benefitting the most from Harris starting as Howard is really good on the fast break. I think Terry plays at a slightly slower pace.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 11-18-2007 at 08:44 PM.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:47 PM   #14
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

That is true, John Havlicek was like the everything man and Howard looks the same. Memphis announcers last night said, how do you guard a man that comes down the middle and can turn his body different ways in the air, to keep from charging, and laying off the glass from anywhere? They said he kept slicing up the zone and getting down low into the heart of the zone.

Once they said he jumped from one side of the basket and layed it off the other side and kept on running back for defense as if he knew the shot was going in. Like a Dr J lay up or what you see from Kobe.

I totally agree on Harris as he has totally stepped up and people would play off him and give him the shot and guard against him driving but now he is hitting all his outside shots, how do you guard him? Tony Parker was the same way and so was Magic, after Magic could consistenly hit his outside shot, no way he could be guarded.

In the off season it looks like Harris shot about 1,000 shots a day. He has always had good form. I did not know Bass had range from where he knocked down two shots last night. Memphis played a hard fought game last night.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #15
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Has TP hurt TD's production? "Hurt" is a little serious word. Nash was fast here too, though with better pace control.

Last edited by shaw-xx; 11-18-2007 at 10:13 PM.
shaw-xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:38 AM   #16
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

So who scored 6 points in the final minute for the Mavs against the Grizzlies?

Lets not get carried away. It starts and ends with Dirk guys.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:36 AM   #17
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think that is the question here, is it?

Contact Me
Old 11-19-2007, 04:36 AM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman
So who scored 6 points in the final minute for the Mavs against the Grizzlies?

Lets not get carried away. It starts and ends with Dirk guys.
Yeah but the naysayers about Harris around here were absolutely ridiculous and completely wrong. And actually I don't think it starts with Dirk anymore. It may end with him but it definitely seems to start with Howard now.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:35 AM   #19
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Bottom line is, I'm happy with our suad. Mad props to Donnie, AJ, and the rest of the Mavs staff.

Dallas Mavericks, I'm Loving It! Haha

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:44 AM   #20
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Love Josh~~~~~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:48 PM   #21
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Imagine if we had traded for The Laker. A few games ago, Bruce Bowen actually outscored him! Having both Devin and Josh definitely makes us much more difficult to defend than if we traded them for one guy, no matter who that guy is.

In other words, is there anyone that you would really trade Josh and Devin for in a heartbeat, under the pretense of winning a championship this season?
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #22
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Lets not get carried away, "The Trio" is Howard, Dirk and Terry. Eventually, I think we will become the "Fantastic Four" with Harris.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:00 AM   #23
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

^Starting to see some potential in Harris finally, huh?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:20 AM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Just one thing, Wraith. It should be "all their base ARE belong to us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsij...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQnDk...eature=related

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 11-20-2007 at 12:29 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:03 AM   #25
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Lets not get carried away, "The Trio" is Howard, Dirk and Terry. Eventually, I think we will become the "Fantastic Four" with Harris.
what about chop a diop or a splash of b-bass? i guess they can be a part of the "mob" that JET coined a few years ago

Contact Me
Old 11-20-2007, 03:19 PM   #26
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Josh is a tough dude, too.

--

Josh Howard had both ankles taped, decided against lacing a brace on the gimpy right one, wore a brace on his still sprained left wrist and the few times he took a breather against Memphis on Saturday night -- he played 41 minutes -- trainers wrapped a bandage around his mid-section to aid a muscle pull.

At Monday's practice, the 6-foot-7 forward added another bandage around a bruised left thigh.

"I took a knee during the Memphis game in the first quarter," Howard said, explaining the newest wrap. "But I didn't say nothing until after the game."

And the muscle pull?

"Oooh, last week," Howard said, able to recall when it happened, but not how it happened. "If I sneeze, it's like..."

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 PM   #27
alby
Guru

As long as Devin plays well, we are unbeatable.

Contact Me
Old 12-09-2007, 12:11 AM   #28
WraithXx
Diamond Member

bump.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:41 AM   #29
atrewsfan
Banned

atrewsfan will become famous soon enoughatrewsfan will become famous soon enough

Who was on DeRon Williams and his 65% shooting and 41 points? Was it Harris? Terry?
atrewsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:59 AM   #30
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrewsfan
Who was on DeRon Williams and his 65% shooting and 41 points? Was it Harris? Terry?
Probably both and both failed. At least Harris can guard Parker.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:03 AM   #31
alby
Guru

watch the game and you will see the fault was on Terry =]

Contact Me
Old 12-09-2007, 09:58 AM   #32
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

STOP your lying!!!! Harris guarded Deron last night for most of the night. When Deron went out most of the time, Avery took Harris out.

Terry guarded Brewer and Miles. Fora few quick minutes, Deron lite Jet up, and Avery put Harris back in, and Deron lite Harris back up..

Stop trying to share the blame with Deron. Harris is the starting PG, played heavy minutes, is our best PG defender, Utah had no good SG and Jet guarded them. Harris got his ass lite up on defense. Plain and simple. Harris played great on offense, but on defense Deron had a career game.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #33
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

And who guarded Josh Howard for the Jazz and gave up 47 points? Some nights some players are just too good and unstoppable.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #34
Silk Smoov
Banned

AK !!!! LMAO!!!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 12:02 PM   #35
Silk Smoov
Banned

Default NBA record set last night!!!

In other news last night:

Lets leave our starting PG alone tonight. He did a FANTASTIC job of staying out of early foul trouble tonight. Not only did he stay out of early foul trouble, but he managed to only commit 1 foul last night, and he did NOT deserve that one. LMAO!!!!

On a side note:

Another NBA record was set last night. Harris has "Officially" surpassed the previous record of playing the most minutes in a game, while giving up the most pts and committing only one foul.

It takes a special type of player physically and mentally to accomplish this goal. LMAO!!! LMAO!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #36
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

wow do you listen to yourself ever Silk?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #37
Silk Smoov
Banned

I call it like it is!!!! I call a spade a spade!!!!

In other words, I buck the Mavs homer trend. if the Mavs suck, I say so. If they deserve praise, I will give it. One game does not change my view of things. If Dirk plays a great game next game, homers will be praising him like no other. If Dirk plays bad, then the Avery bashing comes out. Just like the Jet bashing when Harris gives up 41 pts. It just does not stop.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #38
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I said it before the game Williams is a B Davis type player and no1 on our team can guard him. not Harris or any1 else....but he can guard 4 positions on our team...our pg, sg, sf, and even bother Dirk like Davis did..thts just sad not saying tht he will do a good job on all but he can...and yee ofcourse the haters jump on Jet

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:35 AM   #39
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone on the Mavs play defense right now? Hey Silk, calling a spade a spade is just your biased dribble because if you watched the games you would see that noone is playing good defense right now, including Mr Terry. Damp sometimes plays it...mmm thats about it lately.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:47 PM   #40
atrewsfan
Banned

atrewsfan will become famous soon enoughatrewsfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
just your biased dribble...
Haha, nice pun....
atrewsfan is offline   Reply With Quote