Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
I'm sorry, I just see the negativity that he would bring to the team as too much for his production to make up for. Can he score? Of course he can.. He's a great player on the court. Off the court it's constant trouble with him, including in the locker room. I wouldn't be willing to gamble with Dirk's career on AI all of a sudden becoming a solid contributor in the locker room and not being a moral cancer.

Sorry, I'd rather see JJB as our starting PG than to see AI as our starting SG. To me getting AI is a lot like getting Kobe.. You get awesome production at the cost of a guy with such a huge ego it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he regularly masturbated to the mirror.
SPOTY

Please stop

Last edited by mavs777; 07-18-2009 at 06:15 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
SPOTY

Please stop
lol.. I should specify that I'm probably the only person on this forum that would cease to be a mavs fan if Kobe were to come here. I like the Dallas Mavericks, not the Kobe Show. I'm probably the biggest Kobe hater out there.. But I just hate cocky people in general so :shrugs:.

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-18-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

dbl post, delete

Last edited by Justin Credible; 07-18-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote