Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-30-2008, 08:31 AM   #1561
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I love taking dumps during company time.
I think this is my most favorite post ever
Old 04-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #1562
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"That THAT all you die hard Mavs fans!"

- Evil Mavs Hater

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #1563
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

!Ever Thread Related Mavs-Non Favorite My Is Thread Statement Random Official The
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #1564
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

!revE daerhT svaM-noN etirovaF yM sI daerhT tnemetatS modnaR laiciffO ehT
Old 05-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #1565
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

?taw
Old 05-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #1566
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had a double post.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:04 AM   #1567
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes, letting free your rage and anger is the right thing to do- regardless of how uncomfortable said unleashing might be- because in everyday life, many overly aggressive, jabbering poontang jackasses and dip-shits deserve to get stomped back down into the brown holes and yellow-tinged urinals that that kind of stank bitch usually wafts up from...

Crush and Smash!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-10-2008 at 04:50 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:00 AM   #1568
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Last week, in Nashville, Bob Dillon, one of the top writers... well I don't have to tell you that Bob Dillon is one of the greatest writers of our time, and he was at our house, and he and I sat down and wrote a song together. And let me see if I can find that damned thing, and I'll sing it for you...

Yeah, here it is. It's called, 'Wanted Man'. You know the introduction, Bob? OK...

Wanted Man in California... Wanted Man in Buffalo... Wanted Man in Kansas City... Wanted Man in Ohio... Wanted Man in Mississippi... Wanted Man in Old Cheyenne... Wherever you might look tonight, you might see this wanted man... I might be in Colorado, or Hickory MutherF******* Creek by the sea, sitting next to some old man who don't know who I might be. If you ever see me coming, and if you know who I am, don't you breathe it to nobody, cause you know I'm on the lam...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-10-2008 at 06:07 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #1569
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I like when refs swallow their whistles in the closing moments of tight games unless the foul is flat out blatant. I just wish our Mavs received that same courtesy in the 2006 finals, such baloney.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #1570
fluid.forty.one

Girlfriends are &*$#@$& stupid.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:05 PM   #1571
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Girlfriends are &*$#@$& stupid.
You have been having too much of this lately, my friend.

You may need to seriously reconsider your situation.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:25 PM   #1572
fluid.forty.one

Tell me about it. So far it hasn't been worth it.

But this is the dilemma I knew I would get in if things went sour.. one of those best friends turned girlfriends sort of things, where you lose out on a best friend if you ever break up. Lameness.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #1573
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I hate sponges

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #1574
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

We are cat-stting for my sister now.

The cat....is not happy.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #1575
sike
The Preacha

take a deep breath...and just remind yourself that you're a better person than drbio.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #1576
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Good, high-carbon American knives from the 19th century take the best edges...
Old 05-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #1577
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

You're a fucking cheesy poof.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:53 PM   #1578
fluid.forty.one

Why does too much sleep make you even more tired?
Old 05-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #1579
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Why does too much sleep make you even more tired?
great question...why is it that you always smell like cheese?

Old 05-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #1580
fluid.forty.one

I love getting off....

work
Old 05-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #1581
fluid.forty.one

I love getting off....

work
Old 05-19-2008, 10:43 PM   #1582
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

In pick-up basketball, why on earth would anyone try to shoot a jump-shot within eight feet of the basket instead of a good hook shot? More fool them, say I...

How Can a Man Who Can Shoot the Hook-Shot with Either Hand Ever Be Stopped?

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-19-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #1583
fluid.forty.one

ritz and peanut butter together is bomb.com
Old 05-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #1584
sike
The Preacha

this is the bomb.com: http://www.thebomb.com/main.html

Old 05-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #1585
fluid.forty.one

Internet on my phone makes work go by faster
Old 05-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #1586
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

"If all the cheese in the world, and all the ingredients necessary to make cheeses, were somehow tainted, rendering all cheese deadly, and I for some silly reason chose life, then I would strongly hope that everything tasted like turkey, potatoes, and gravy."
-An unnamed very, very wise person
Old 05-20-2008, 09:59 PM   #1587
sike
The Preacha

baby doo doo is toxic

Old 05-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #1588
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

And now Hear the Roar, that None can Ignore. The Thunder and Clatter of Splintering Wood and Lives that are Claimed. And None who have Witnessed All, can think of a Nobler Cause, than Perishing In.... THE PENCIL RAIN...

Old 05-21-2008, 01:07 AM   #1589
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

A woman's voice on the radio can convince you you're in love; A woman's voice on the telephone can convince you you're alone...
Old 05-21-2008, 08:37 AM   #1590
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Apparently, it's a 3 day weekend coming up.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #1591
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Dammit. I got summoned to jury duty. Please post your helpful tips for not getting chosen. It's my first time. They tried to summon me 3 times while I was in college. (As a side note, I'd really like to go through the experience, but they summoned me 3 days before I go to Vegas for buddies bachelor party)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-22-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #1592
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

I've come down with Pac-Man Fever. Call a doctor!
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 07:50 PM   #1593
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Please post your helpful tips for not getting chosen.
You can just admit your a bigot about something...

Old 05-25-2008, 07:35 AM   #1594
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dammit. I got summoned to jury duty. Please post your helpful tips for not getting chosen.
Take a crap in the middle of the courtroom...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #1595
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dammit. I got summoned to jury duty. Please post your helpful tips for not getting chosen. It's my first time. They tried to summon me 3 times while I was in college. (As a side note, I'd really like to go through the experience, but they summoned me 3 days before I go to Vegas for buddies bachelor party)
If you're serious about this, just know that if you actually get to the part where lawyers ask questions, it will be very, very apparant what you need to say to get out of it. If you don't want to bother with that you can always give some long rant about the failures of the justice system, how much you hate defense laywers, etc. etc. But generally you don't have to go that far. The lawyers will make it obvious what angle they are going for.

I served on a 6 day trial for a civil suit about a year and a half ago. I found it fascinating. I would recommend you do it at some point.

Edit: Oh the random statement that I came in here for:

I just spent 3 solid minutes staring at horse's sig, trying to determine how many different hair styles Sasha Voyouchichichichichich was sporting. I settled on three.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-27-2008 at 08:09 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #1596
fluid.forty.one

its hot
Old 05-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #1597
sike
The Preacha

Lazy days > Stressful days

Old 05-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #1598
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dammit. I got summoned to jury duty. Please post your helpful tips for not getting chosen. It's my first time. They tried to summon mle 3 times while I was in college. (As a side note, I'd really like to go through the experience, but they summoned me 3 days before I go to Vegas for buddies bachelor party)
Be sure and speak up during void dire, don't just sit there and say nothing. That is a big mistake, IMO. Like Jthig said, the lawyers will give you plenty of opportunities to get out of it.

Also, when I served, there was a man that wrote "I would make the perfect juror" on his preliminary questionnaire. He was very close to the front but was not picked.

Later on after the trial was over we were given the chance to speak with both lawyers and the judge. We specifically asked why that guy was dismissed, if he wanted to serve so badly.

They said they generally avoid people who are actively seeking to serve, because they may have some sort of agenda.

Also, if its a criminal trial, lawyers (at least the ones I met) are really annoyed by forensic science tv shows. In fact, one of our preliminary questions was to list our Top 3 favorite television programs. Next time, I'll be sure to list all three CSI's.

Good luck.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-27-2008 at 11:48 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #1599
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol. good stuff people, thank you.

Seriously, I really would like to serve, I think it would be very illuminating. They just summoned me at a bad time.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #1600
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
lol. good stuff people, thank you.

Seriously, I really would like to serve, I think it would be very illuminating. They just summoned me at a bad time.
not random...but, am I a jerk for not wanting to serve in this capacity?

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here