Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-20-2002, 11:25 AM   #1
DIRK BRASIL

DIRK BRASIL is on a distinguished road

Will Byron Russel come even?
Bradley and Esch as titular it is not a good idea.The Mavs needed of a pivot of more category.
Wang is good, but not to be the title-holder.
What do find?
Old 07-20-2002, 01:03 PM   #2
Dirk77
Banned

Dirk77 is on a distinguished road

I can't understand a word your saying.
Dirk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 01:14 PM   #3
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

well, he certainly wasn´t shocked about anything ...
Old 07-20-2002, 01:36 PM   #4
Dirk77
Banned

SJ, im not shocked at how much of a loser you are.
Old 07-20-2002, 02:02 PM   #5
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

this means i can´t sign a contract with the nugz now?

Actually I think he was trying to tell us that we need someone else than Russell to take the next step towards a championship, an inside presence, other than our current "bangers" Esch and Bradley. In addition there´s this question if there´s really more interest in signing Russell after recent negotiations involving the Buckner Sign-And-Trade
Old 07-20-2002, 02:09 PM   #6
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

dirk77,
there is no need to be rude to him. and besides if your comment to him isnt an example of the pot calling the kettle black i dont know what is.

pot ... meet the kettle.

i dont want russell. utah's system has a way of taking mediocre players and making them serviceable. this drastically overinflates their actual trade value. bryon russell is nothing more than another howard eisley in a sf's body.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:03 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It might be a case of Dirk-envy.

Welcome Dirk Brasil !!!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:15 PM   #8
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< dirk77,
there is no need to be rude to him. and besides if your comment to him isnt an example of the pot calling the kettle black i dont know what is.

pot ... meet the kettle.

i dont want russell. utah's system has a way of taking mediocre players and making them serviceable. this drastically overinflates their actual trade value. bryon russell is nothing more than another howard eisley in a sf's body.
>>

I think ur just assuming that Russel is like an Eisley. I got the chance to se Russell play in about 20 games and he did shoot a bad percentage but alot of that has to do when he got the ball. He was force to shoot alot of bad shots. Russell can play defense also and can hit a open jumper but not like he could a year ago and beyond but an off season can do alot to a player and im not gonna request for Russell but I would welcome him here becasue I know what he can bring for the Mavs and he is nothing like Eisley.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 06:29 PM   #9
Dirk77
Banned

&quot;dirk77,
there is no need to be rude to him. and besides if your comment to him isnt an example of the pot calling the kettle black i dont know what is.&quot;

Too fuking funny!!! Too funny! Im being rude to him?? LOL! What the hell do you think he was doing in his reply??? Get the facts straight buddy! You see, he was being rude in the &quot;shocked&quot; part, as in Savovic, as in he is incapable of dropping things!
Old 07-20-2002, 06:34 PM   #10
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< I can't understand a word your saying. >>

dear pot,

this is being rude.

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 06:37 PM   #11
Dirk77
Banned

No sir, it is not being rude. Im telling the man I can't understand him, so please try and type clearer so I can comment on your post. Im really not in the mood tonight so I suggest you get off my ass!
Old 07-20-2002, 06:44 PM   #12
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

actually I think it was rude - the very reason I was even replying to you ...

you´re not &quot;complaining&quot; about all these others beeing shocked about this, being shocked about that ... but looks like your apology will catch you someday ...
Old 07-20-2002, 07:15 PM   #13
Dirk77
Banned

whatever.
Old 07-21-2002, 12:02 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

clueless.

*sigh*