Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-21-2002, 10:19 AM   #1
DIRK BRASIL

DIRK BRASIL is on a distinguished road

Hello fans of Mavs.
He/she would like to say that, I marry my messages they contain graph mistakes, I ask for not
if they matter, therefore I don't totally dominate the language and, that, I use a translator, that is not perfect.
What does be worth it is the change of information on the largest team of the world: Mavs!
Thank you for the understanding of everybody.
Mavs directionfor the title!!!
Dirk the largest player of the planet.
Rashard Lewis could be a great option.
Mavs could hire Rony Seikaly.
I think he is in him Barcelona.
Old 07-21-2002, 10:22 AM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Dirk Brasil- don't worry about the translation. We're glad you are here.

Bienvenidos!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 10:42 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Welcome to the board Dirk Brasil. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 11:14 AM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome DIRK BRASIL - this board has a LARGE number of posters from all countries and they are all welcome.

Don't worry about the language barrier, I'm sure we'll understand the gist of your post.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 11:15 AM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

DIRK BRASIL - have you seen Nene play? I'd like to hear a first-hand observation.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 11:24 AM   #6
DIRK BRASIL

Hello.
I saw the Nene in Vasco, but I think a player of a lot of force physics and little technique.
To play in NBA hee will have to improve in many foundations. In him Denver, that is a young team and in evolution, it is the best place for him.
We will see.
Do imagine the Nene tends to mark Dirk?!
It would be funny!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 11:34 AM   #7
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Welcome Dirk!!!

BLG
Old 07-21-2002, 11:56 AM   #8
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

Hahahahahah, please, please, bring on Rony Seikaly.

And you're damn right, Dirk is the largest player in the world.
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 12:42 PM   #9
Dirk77
Banned

Dirk77 is on a distinguished road

actually, Oliver Miller is the largest player in the world. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dirk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 12:48 PM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Dirk Brasil.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 02:27 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Oliver Miller makes Shawn Kemp look like Olive Oil.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 02:32 PM   #12
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Welcome Dirk Brasil!!!

We are happy to have you join us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I hope it's okay that I quoted you in my signature. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 02:48 PM   #13
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Seja bemvindo Dirk Brasil, quem sabe se daqui uns anos, temos mais brasileiros jogando no NBA. Parabems ao timao de futebol...eu estive no Brasil durante a copa...foi muito legal. Bemvindo ao nosso messageboard...

Old 07-21-2002, 07:45 PM   #14
DIRK BRASIL

Fala meu!
Vc é de Dallas?
De que parte do Brasil vc é?
Mande-me notícias.
Valeu!!!
Old 07-21-2002, 08:40 PM   #15
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

what?
Old 07-21-2002, 09:47 PM   #16
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Sou americano e moro em Dallas. Morei uns 15 anos em Maringa, PR. Esporte favorito: baskete, mas com futebol chegando em segundo bem pertinho. Se tiver duvidas com qualquer coisa por aqui, tentarei te ajudar. Seja bemvindo de novo....Amo o Brasil com amo este pais....
Old 07-21-2002, 09:50 PM   #17
Maringa
Golden Member

Sorry guys about the Portuguese. I thought I would welcome our new member since he's from my old neighborhood. I will try and keep it in English and will send personal mails if needed.

Count me as a Nene fan, however I agree with Dirk Brasil, that Nene is going to have a tough year. I hope the fans are patient with him...he will eventually be a decent player (though not spectacular).
Old 07-21-2002, 10:31 PM   #18
DIRK BRASIL

Oi Maringá.
Legal.
Obrigado pela ajuda.
Minhas mensagens não serão perfeitas, pois, além de não dominar o inglês totalmente, meu tradutor não é muito bom.
Legal que vc goste de futebol. Sou Palmeirense!
Amo o Mavs como ou mais que o Palmeiras.
Acompanho desde a época de Jason Kidd, Tony Dumas(que horror), Mashburn e outros.Peguei fases horrorosas, mas jamais desisti. Ainda bem que um certo dia, no ano de 1998, o Mavs teve a chance de pegar numa troca um fenômeno: Dirk Nowitzki! Ele é fantástico. Peguei vários jogos aqui, pois meu amigo torcedor do Spurs assina a DIRECTV. Pela ESPN, foram 8. E aí em Dallas, o que a imprensa diz do time, torcedores e qual a sua opinião?
Já foi assistir ao BIG D na American Airlines?
É meu sonho.
Valeu!!!
Nos flamos!
Old 07-21-2002, 10:47 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Maringa- fire away in Portuguese...if it helps him feel welcome, all the better. Thanks for your translations.
Old 07-21-2002, 11:15 PM   #20
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I agree, Maringa! Don't hesitate to use Portuguese.

It's so cool Dirk Brasil is even from your old neigborhood. That must be really neat for ya'll. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]