Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-02-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold
Default just a PSA for everyone, please read this for my mental health

I know, I know. we got destroyed. I am very upset. I am very upset about how the players behaved this weekend in Orlando, fighting at the night club. this is very upsetting to me, and if you all will please refrain from the trash talking, I will really appreciate it. I feel sick.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2006, 04:18 PM   #2
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

also, David Irons, who I thought I knew fairly well as a person, has completely dissapointed with his behavior on the field. I am very dissapointed, and I'm embarrassed by my ties to our athletic department.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me see... You have in your signature a Georgia fan obviously upset about getting beat by Auburn and you are asking for leniency????

I don't have a dog in that fight but you've gotta be kidding me.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 04:21 PM   #4
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

consider it removed. I'm embarrassed by everything that has happened on this forum. our team completely showed their asses today.
Old 01-02-2006, 04:24 PM   #5
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Ummmm.

Wait for it.....

Wait for it.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You have talked more trash than anyone on this board regarding Auburn football and other football teams. For the most part, despite how much of a boor you were, you were responded to in a relatively classy manner.

For now, I'll break my streak of dealing with you in a normal manner, and revert to your level.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 05:56 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

*giggle*

That's cold man.....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I like my Chaffy served ice cold!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote