Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-31-2003, 06:34 PM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

it's my 18th[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2003, 06:37 PM   #2
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

WOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY

What are you doing to celebrate??
Old 03-31-2003, 06:39 PM   #3
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Welcome to Adult hood......before you realize it you will be 25 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 06:54 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Happy birthday, Nash13.

Now you can drink legally...

...in Mexico [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

13--->31

Old 03-31-2003, 07:04 PM   #5
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Scooter, i'm havin a couple friends over.

Ummmmmmmok, thanks for the welcome

Chiwas, i don't intend on drink alcohol, but i'll keep that in mind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

THANKS TO ALL
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 03-31-2003, 07:16 PM   #6
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Since your birthday is on a Monday we decided to have the party on Saturday. It's in Dallas. Hope you can make it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 07:56 PM   #7
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Happy Birthday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Since your birthday is on a Monday we decided to have the party on Saturday. It's in Dallas. Hope you can make it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

Sweets he's legal now.....you be good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 03-31-2003, 09:26 PM   #8
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Happy 18th! Let's see, you can drive &amp; see R-rated movies now except they changed the laws &amp; you could already do those things. Well...you can smoke, I think. And go clubbing! Fun times. And you can vote! That's something, right? Huzzah for voting.

Hope you had a great day. Don't stay out too late, you know, voting &amp; whatnot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 10:00 PM   #9
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday, Nash13! I hope you had a wonderful time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2003, 11:18 PM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Nash13. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 12:03 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a great day!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 01:56 AM   #12
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nash13[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 02:33 AM   #13
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

The Dirk one w/the hat over his eyes is even better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: Oh wait, I see it in the other thread. Priceless.
Old 04-01-2003, 09:42 AM   #14
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

coooooooooooool

brothers in fate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

happy birthday fella
Old 04-01-2003, 10:06 AM   #15
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday, Nash13!! I hope this year is really great for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 08:54 PM   #16
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

even though it was the 31st of march like a week ago here ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) Happy birthday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 06:20 AM   #17
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

yea,yea,yea,your still a whore to me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
j/k
happy BDay man,make it good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 11:19 AM   #18
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< yea,yea,yea,your still a whore to me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
j/k
happy BDay man,make it good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
>>

good lord, did i miss something in the translation??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 03:10 PM   #19
Nash13
Diamond Member

i got a cell phone and $3000. best birthday ever.

~The Salesman
Old 04-02-2003, 03:12 PM   #20
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<< i got a cell phone and $3000. best birthday ever. >>

Holy crap...

My 18th Birthday I got a 78 ford LTD. Oh to be rich.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2003, 03:13 PM   #21
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< i got a cell phone and $3000. best birthday ever. >>

$3,000! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You're paying for your party on Saturday. You are now the wealthiest member of D-M.com. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 03:23 PM   #22
Nash13
Diamond Member

I'm afraid i may have misled some of you, i did get 3000, but it was from Uncle Sam for something that happened when i was little

~The Salesman
Old 04-02-2003, 04:04 PM   #23
Smiles
Diamond Member

wow $3K ya say?! dang!

Happy Birthday! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 04:08 PM   #24
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<< I'm afraid i may have misled some of you, i did get 3000, but it was from Uncle Sam for something that happened when i was little >>

You aren't the kid that my dad ran over are ya cause I just don't see how you could have gotten money for that...

Well when he backed back over ya and than ran over ya again.....okay I can see it now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2003, 04:37 PM   #25
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< I'm afraid i may have misled some of you, i did get 3000, but it was from Uncle Sam for something that happened when i was little >>

Damn nuclear experiments.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 04:43 PM   #26
Nash13
Diamond Member

i was hit in the head with a hammer at a local department store when i was 4, and i the money when i turned 18.

~The Salesman
Old 04-02-2003, 04:44 PM   #27
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

so now we know whats wrong with ya nash13 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

kidding bro, just giving you a hard time. Happy Belated Birthday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2003, 05:21 PM   #28
Linde

Linde is on a distinguished road

happy birthday nash13
Dying Fetus, Skinless / Neurotic DF / Devourment / FTC / Undergrind Freakfest ? / Deathfeast / Misery Index / Obscene Extreme / Dong / Mountains Of Death / NRW DF / Luha DF / Bloodshed / Grind Gütiger
Linde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 06:29 PM   #29
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<< i was hit in the head with a hammer at a local department store when i was 4, and i the money when i turned 18. >>

Cheap sue. Now with a hamburguer you can get millions.
Old 04-02-2003, 06:31 PM   #30
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

<<

<< i was hit in the head with a hammer at a local department store when i was 4, and i the money when i turned 18. >>

Cheap sue. Now with a hamburguer you can get millions.
>>

Ha you can spill HOT COFFEE on your lap while smoking a cigarette and can sue mcdonalds for the hot coffee and sue every cigarette maker out there for lung cancer...

Old 04-02-2003, 06:37 PM   #31
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

America's personal injury system seems to reward stupidity. Here in Australia if you spill coffee on yourself, you get a damn mop and clean it up.