Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-14-2001, 02:12 PM   #41
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

The Stickman can probably beat someone to death with his..err stick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ok maybe that's crossing the lines a bit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2001, 02:20 PM   #42
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Playoff Heroics are coming. Bradley haters keep on hating... He is going to shock the world in about a weeks time...
Old 04-14-2001, 04:39 PM   #43
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

BRADLEY LEADERBOARD WATCH

Bradley needs to notch 5 more blocked shots to tie Artis Gilmore for #13 on the all-time blocked shots list...
Old 04-14-2001, 04:43 PM   #44
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Artis Gilmore...

Here's the A-Train dunking on a cracker's head...

Old 04-14-2001, 11:08 PM   #45
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Ya'll keep talking about these per 48 minutes stats. If he were any good, you would be able to talk about per game stats.
Old 04-14-2001, 11:12 PM   #46
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

that's what I'm talkin' about...if he were any good, he would play more, and you wouldn't have to give those misleading 48 per stats.
Old 04-15-2001, 12:22 PM   #47
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Bradley plays his best when he is limited to around 25 minutes a game. It allows him to be an aggressive shotblocker and rebounder without worrying about fouls. Fouls are also the main reason why Bradley doesn't start every game. Many officiating crews like to call early fouls in the interior to assert their presence. Nelson finds that he can keep Bradley out of early foul trouble by inserting him in later in the first quarter.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2001, 11:03 PM   #48
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Playoff Heroics are here!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2001, 11:18 PM   #49
zk18

zk18 is on a distinguished road

THE MANTIS DOMINATES!!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 08:26 AM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah..bradley has been a pimp in the playoffs.
very key in the mavs wins
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 06:04 PM   #51
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

BRADLEY LEADERBOARD WATCH

Bradley has passed Artis Gilmore for #13 all-time with 1748 blocks. If he continues at his current average of 3.15 blocks per game, career (which might rise substantially with the advent of the zone), for 82 games, then he will move into 12th place next year with 2006 blocks. Bradley will need to play eight more full seasons at his current average to pass Hakeem Olajuwon as the number 1 all-time leading shotblocker in the NBA.

"I do not entertain. I do NOT entertain!"
Old 05-03-2001, 06:26 PM   #52
Mavinator
Golden Member

If you ask me, this should have been counted as a block...

"Shut your big mouth! Just play the game!"
Old 05-03-2001, 06:39 PM   #53
Mavinator
Golden Member

"Jazz fans have seen this all too often from the 7-foot-2 Ostertag, enough to make them nauseous and pine for the days when 7-4 Jazz center Mark Eaton used to eat up opponents like Bradley and spit them out as so many sunflower seeds. When the Mavericks needed a goon-man to extract them from a sweep swoon Saturday, Coach Don Nelson assigned Bradley to mete out the punishment against Malone. "

From Man Mountain to Mormon Monster- Greatest Shotblockers of All Time
Old 05-04-2001, 05:37 PM   #54
Mavinator
Golden Member

I see Mr. Murphy3 has been working hard all day to get the Shawn Bradley thread off the front page... but I won't let it die...

Bradley for threeeeeeeeee...
Old 05-04-2001, 05:41 PM   #55
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

That was scary when Ostertag was looking at the camera when he was being subbed in.
Old 05-05-2001, 01:15 AM   #56
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

haha, nah,
i think bradley is a huge key this series and i also love that pic
sorry to post soo much that i knocked shawn off of the first page
i won't let it happen again
Old 05-05-2001, 04:09 AM   #57
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

The Bradley/Malone pic would make an AWESOME calendar.
Old 05-05-2001, 09:08 AM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

in honor of mavinator and shawn bradley, i think the mavs should turn that picture into a statue in front of the new arena
Old 05-05-2001, 09:16 PM   #59
Mavinator
Golden Member

I think Nellie should have given Bradley a piece of the garbage minutes tonight, so he could go ahead and secure the triple double, and maybe set a new NBA playoff record for blocked shots... the record right now is only ten...

Oh well. Shawn will have plenty of opportunities to take the record if he is afforded playing time opposite Tim Duncan...
Old 05-05-2001, 11:59 PM   #60
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Shawn played 30 minutes. I'd rather save him for game 2 than wear him out or risk him getting hurt. Game 2 is the key.
Old 05-07-2001, 08:59 AM   #61
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, the mavs seriously need a big game #2 from shawn
Old 05-07-2001, 01:12 PM   #62
MFFL
Guru

Where is that evilmav2 guy? He seemed to be the biggest Bradley fan on the planet.
Old 05-11-2001, 06:29 PM   #63
Mavinator
Golden Member

Here are some stats that show Bradley's game-changing ability...

In games won- 25.3 minutes, .498 FG%, 2.2 ORPG, 6.4 DRPG, 8.6 RPG, .47 SPG, 3.08 BPG, 8.1 PPG.

In games lost- 22.7 minutes, .468 FG%, 1.6 ORPG, 3.7 DRPG, 5.3 RPG, .38 SPG, 2.24 BPG, 5.2 PPG.

These are drastic differences, probably the most drastic of any player on the team, and further proof: when Bradley plays well, the Mavericks win.

Also:

Enjoys baseball, water skiing and horseback riding
Likes listening to country music

Bradley thread never dies.

Old 05-11-2001, 06:43 PM   #64
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

He was a good pitcher in college wasn´t he?
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2001, 06:45 PM   #65
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Also where do you have these stats from I´m always searching for stats like that.
Old 05-11-2001, 06:47 PM   #66
Mavinator
Golden Member

http://www.nba.com/players;$sessionid$TRV13TXGVXGBDFMDAYRCFFI?nav=Lea gueNavBar
Old 05-11-2001, 06:55 PM   #67
Fidel
Diamond Member

UUUhhhh
at nba.com, well that must be a well kept secret that site [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Serious: I never found stats like this there, should have looked better...
Thanks Mavinator
Old 05-13-2001, 08:08 PM   #68
MFFL
Guru

Nobody has mentioned Bradley in a couple of days, so I thought I would mention how great he played on Sat. His defense on Duncan was one of the keys to us winning.
Old 05-13-2001, 09:06 PM   #69
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Bradley played so well he got benched in favor of Booth, who played really well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 11:36 PM   #70
Murphy3
Guru

actually rob, both played really well.
look at the production the mavs got out of their center position for the game..
Old 05-19-2001, 01:20 PM   #71
Mavinator
Golden Member

Just bumping up a great thread.