Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
News flash Khloe: You want fans to stop booing your husband? Tell him to start playing or at least have the decency to actually say you have quit and free up the roster spot.
Pretty much agree, but I'm pretty sure Odom did say that he'd just quit and Cuban talked him into coming back and I'm not sure how it involves Khloe or if the pseudo-celebrity hate is just getting confused with your bone-headed-player hate.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
ibivibiv

ibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really niceibivibiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Pretty much agree, but I'm pretty sure Odom did say that he'd just quit and Cuban talked him into coming back and I'm not sure how it involves Khloe or if the pseudo-celebrity hate is just getting confused with your bone-headed-player hate.
Ummm... Khloe tweeted she wants people to stop booing her husband? Learn to read I guess?
ibivibiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibivibiv View Post
Ummm... Khloe tweeted she wants people to stop booing her husband? Learn to read I guess?
Stats don't lie, Khloe:

11-12: 7.0 PPG / 34.5% FG / 24.0% 3P / 58.7% FT / 4.4 RPG / 1.8 APG / 0.4 SPG / 0.4 BPG / 21.4 MPG
Career: 14.2 PPG / 46.5% FG / 31.7% 3P / 69.6% FT / 8.7 RPG / 3.9 APG / 0.9 SPG / 1.0 BPG / 34.9 MPG

The raw numbers could be indicative of a shortened season, lack of minutes or just a bad fit in our system, but the percentages can only mean that he doesn't give a sh!t... I mean, most of the league's stats are down this season, but nobody has had as steep a drop-off as Lamar Odom - even his FREE THROW percentage has dropped by over 10% from his career average... That's just plain lazy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hopehegetsgilloolyed, lamar odom > cadbane, lol khloe, odom's bag of rocks, odom's empty bag