Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-12-2009, 01:01 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Official GDT: Dallas @ New Orleans (12:00 CT)

Soo I started the last two Sunday games and I figure Ill continue that today. Should be another good game. The Jazz loss last night helped us at least as far as staying out of the 8th. But I think out goal is to move up to 6th.

If our guys come out with the same energy and hustle as the last few games, then I think we will get another win. Its been really amazing watching these guys play over the last 3 games and jumping out to 30 point leads and even when NO made a push last game, the Mavs held them back.

Really good basketball being played by this team now, lets continue it and take it to the playoffs and kick some A$$.

GO MAVS : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Don't f this up.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #3
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Very tough game. The guys need to control the pace and hit our shots, and we need to play some defense. If we do that, we should win .

It's hard to beat a team twice in a row, so I'm not getting my hopes up. But the Hornets have been bad the past 7 weeks, so I would not be surprised if the guys won.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Very tough game. The guys need to control the pace and hit our shots, and we need to play some defense. If we do that, we should win .

It's hard to beat a team twice in a row, so I'm not getting my hopes up. But the Hornets have been bad the past 7 weeks, so I would not be surprised if the guys won.
You mean..... this isn't a team we're suppose to beat???
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Interesting that you ask that!

I'm not really sure

The guys have lost 6 straight in that arena and Paul is a match up night mare.

At the same time, i've followed the Hornets very closely the last 2 months, and they've looked really bad! This team is nowhere near the team that clobbered us last year in the playoffs. they're a .500 team masquerading as a 6th seed because of ridiculous luck in close games (Butler's shots v Kings, Heat, winning a handful of games despite being down within the final minute, etc).
Old 04-12-2009, 03:06 AM   #6
ghazi
Platinum Member

Dirk is 29-98 from the field in his last 5 noon games.

Ugh
Old 04-12-2009, 05:15 AM   #7
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Dirk is 29-98 from the field in his last 5 noon games.

Ugh
At some point he has got to break out of that funk

I'm looking forward to this game. Winning three straight against good teams showed that this team is capable of doing damage, now they must prove to duplicate that on the road. If we can't win on the road in the playoffs, it's all moot.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:29 AM   #8
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

All I can say is, come on Mavs!!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:40 AM   #9
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs! Luckily a game for which I don't have to stand up during the night.

Hopefully Dirk can get out of his shooting slump in noon games.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:23 AM   #10
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

<- name
Old 04-12-2009, 07:04 AM   #11
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

honestly, I don't think we can win this one.
but I still bet on Mavs! Good Luck guys!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #12
catsil

catsil is on a distinguished road

I fully expect the Hornets to come out firing. If we weather the storm and don't fall by 15 in the first half, we have a good chance.
catsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #13
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's hard to beat a team twice in a row...
Tell that to the 2006 Miami Heat.

I wonder, has anyone ever run any numbers on this idea, or is it just one of those tired old sports cliches like "the law of averages"?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:12 AM   #14
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

This is a tough sport schedule today. Let´s go Mavericks.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #15
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

If the Mav's can pull this out, then I have no doubt that they can get at least to the WCF. GO MAVS!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #16
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
If the Mav's can pull this out, then I have no doubt that they can get at least to the WCF. GO MAVS!!!
Amazing what three wins can do. I sure hope you are right and I am going to agree with you.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #17
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

The Mavs have everything going against them this game:

- This is NO last home game of the season (extra motivation)
- NO is on a losing streak and we just beat them the other night (extra motivation)
- We are tied for the sixth spot with them (extra motivation for both teams)
- Its an afternoon game. ugh
- It's on m'fing ABC
- Byran Scott just accused Mavs of showing off to motivate his team
- Mavs on the road. enough said

We need a sunday miracle, people!

Last edited by vRookie; 04-12-2009 at 10:13 AM.
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 AM   #18
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
The Mavs have everything going against them this game:

- This is NO last home game of the season (extra motivation)
- NO is on a losing streak and we just beat them the other night (extra motivation)
- We are tied for the sixth spot with them (extra motivation for both teams)
- Its an afternoon game. ugh
- It's on m'fing ABC
- Byran Scott just accused Mavs of showing off to motivate his team
- Mavs on the road. enough said

We need a sunday miracle, people!
Well I think God already pulled out a pretty big miracle on this day a few years ago, but we'll see what else he has in store.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #19
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 12, 2009
Dallas @ New Orleans--J. Crawford; S. Corbin; M. Smith

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #20
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*

I do not support the opening of this GDT.

Hope we can overcome the bad karma.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #22
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
*sigh*

We need some Hasselhoffs nakes pics to turn things around
Old 04-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #23
vRookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Well I think God already pulled out a pretty big miracle on this day a few years ago, but we'll see what else he has in store.
I meant ANOTHER miracle, one that will benefit the Mavs
Old 04-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #24
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
*sigh*

Why NOT???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 04-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
Why NOT???
What is your record with GDTs?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #26
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:

A battle for playoff positioning will take place in the Big Easy Sunday afternoon, when the New Orleans Hornets welcome the Dallas Mavericks to town in a battle between Southwest Division foes.

The winner of Sunday's game will take over sole possession of the sixth seed in the Western Conference. Dallas is riding some momentum, having won three straight and five of its last six games, including a 100-92 victory over the Hornets on Friday in the opener of a home-and-home set at American Airlines Center.

Josh Howard and Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points apiece, while Howard added 11 rebounds for the Mavs, who completed a perfect three-game homestand. Jason Terry scored 18 points and Erick Dampier added 12 in the win. Jason Kidd chipped in 15 assists to go with three points for the Mavericks.

Dallas, which is 18-22 as the guest, will return home after today's contest in New Orleans for two games against Minnesota and Houston.

The Hornets have been struggling and are riding a two-game losing streak. In the recent setback at Dallas, Chris Paul poured in 42 points, grabbed nine boards and handed out seven assists for New Orleans, which lost for the fourth time in five tries.

David West added 20 points and 14 rebounds in defeat. The Hornets are 27-13 as the host this season and will visit the Rockets and Spurs after Sunday's home tilt with the Mavericks.

New Orleans is 2-1 against Dallas this season, but has lost 24 of the previous 28 matchups between the teams. The Hornets have won the last three as the host in this series.
Go Mavs
Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #27
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
What is your record with GDTs?
1-2...but I started the 2 Lakers games and the Suns game which was the biggest game of the season and we won. Soo I would say I am doing OK

This is the 3rd Sunday in a row that I am starting it.

Ohh and I dont really care that Jthig doesn't support...makes no diff. to me ; )

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 04-12-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #28
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Maybe we should turn this into a gay GDT cause I think we're undefeated on those.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #29
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
1-2...but I started the 2 Lakers games and the Suns game which was the biggest game of the season and we won. Soo I would say I am doing OK

This is the 3rd Sunday in a row that I am starting it.

Ohh and I dont really care that Jthig doesn't support...makes no diff. to me ; )
You also started one of the Denver games:

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34587
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #30
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Ohh then it must be Denver, Lakers, Suns, and now Hornets

And I started the Lakers and Suns games because it was like 10 or 11 am on Sunday and no one started them.

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 04-12-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #31
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

GO MAVS, LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #32
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

here's a stream link :

GAME LINK

GO MAVS!!
dissentkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #33
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

GAME TIME! COME ON MAVS!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #34
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Link
Link
Link

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #35
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And as Al Bundy would say:

Let's Rock.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #36
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

tough game .... for both teams. Key will be to dominate the boards like we did in the last game. Paul can't go off worse on us than last game so lets just hope peja doesn't wrm up too much from downtown.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #37
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Damn right, Baller

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-12-2009 at 12:01 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #38
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

GOOOO MAVS!!!!!
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #39
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

I feel good about this. I'm sure I won't in 5 mins
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:06 PM   #40
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Paul fouled 3 times and got the call reversed, since its in NO make it 6 today.

West can hold Terry then 2 times too.

Will be a tough game if its again BS-refering...

Last edited by sefant77; 04-12-2009 at 12:06 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dammit horse, f-bombs away!, gdt 08/09, horse + f-bombs = banned, horse banned? nooooo!