Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-20-2009, 12:50 PM   #41
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I think the Mavs will jump out early in this one, but then have to hold the Spurs off. the Spurs are champs, and they won't quit. I see us losing a big lead, with Timmay and Parker getting calls, and playing great, but JeT will step up at the end and hit a few clutch shots to kill them.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #42
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I dont expect us to LOSE. I mean I will understand if we do, but mann the team is playing soo well that I just cant say "ohh well lose". I am only gonna be able to catch the end of this one, if that. But I def. think the Mavs can win this one as well.

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #44
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Sporting my Diggler jersey here on campus, getting lots of stares from the spurs fans. LOVE IT.

GO MAVS!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #45
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

So is Josh more distracted or more focused on his most holiest of days?

Last edited by FreshJive; 04-20-2009 at 01:47 PM.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #46
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
So is Josh more distracted or more focused on his most holiest of days?
Hahahah...I'm surprised nobody has pointed this out yet!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 04-20-2009 at 01:54 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #47
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
I mean, when is the last time this Spurs team with Duncan and Pop have went down 2-0 in a series.
Last year against the Hornets.

Even though they won that series, that was the first time they won after trailing 2-0... or even 2-1 for that matter.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #48
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs! I don't know yet if I can watch the game...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #49
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
They are being very rough on our German friends!
For me it's even one hour later...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #50
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

nothing fancy mavs! just please get out of there with a win! GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #51
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #52
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Last year against the Hornets.

Even though they won that series, that was the first time they won after trailing 2-0... or even 2-1 for that matter.
That was on the road, though. I don't think they have ever been 0-2 at home especially in a first round series (at least not in Timmy's era). But we'll see..
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:08 PM   #53
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Mavs:97
Purses: 96

Bowen or Finley misses a wide open corner three for the win. Boom goes the dynamite....Mavs stunnnnn the purses!
that would be very bad mavs defense if they get a wide open 3...
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #54
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #55
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

JJB only shot 6-14 and he missed almost all his jumpers, so he should reasonably have a better game tonight if they guard him the same way.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #56
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Good News:

According to Ed Sefko, Kidd was at the shootaround this morning and is good to go for tonight!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #57
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
That was on the road, though. I don't think they have ever been 0-2 at home especially in a first round series (at least not in Timmy's era). But we'll see..
Looked it up on whowins.com. Ever since they expanded the first round to seven games, the road team won Game 1 twelve times (before this year). The road team is 2-10 in Game 2, and 5-7 in those series.

Of course, the Rockets were one of those two teams that won Game 2 (but were one of the seven series losses, so let's take a brief moment to point and laugh at them again), but I can't think of the other team off the top of my head.

Edit: It was 2007 when the Bulls swept the Heat.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-20-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #58
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Mariotti just gave the mavs a lot of props.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #59
Underdog

Old 04-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #60
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs can suck it....

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:57 PM   #61
vRookie

From ESPN scouting report:
---------
X factors

San Antonio
ā€¢ The Spurs were on fire from the 3-point line, but did not get enough attempts with Bonner sidelined with foul trouble. His 3-point shooting could be the key to their offensive success.

ā€¢ If the Spurs continue to struggle with matchups, do they have anyone on the bench they can substitute to tip things in their favor? Ime Udoka or even George Hill may be called upon for a larger role.

Dallas
ā€¢ Barea and Bass were the key contributors off the bench. Can Dallas rely on continued production from them?

ā€¢ The Mavericks always have to fight their jump-shooting tendencies. Their ability to stay disciplined enough to continue to exploit the individual matchups could be a big factor in Game 2.
--------

That is spot on.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #62
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

The blueprint to beat the Mavs has been to slow JET and Dirk down...take them out of their game and the Mavs have nothing else...isn't that what the Warriors did in our 67 win season...then RUN LIKE HELL!!!

Of course the Warriors hit freakin crazy shot after crazy shot...nothing was being missed...fast forward to this year...

The Spurs missed a few shots...slowed down Jet and Dirk...but the rest of the Mavs stepped up.

Give Dirk and Terry some help in scoring and who knows how far this team could go!!!

If Howard, Bass, Berea and company play their roles to the fullest potential...they could become unstoppable...

Again, it's all about getting hot at the right time...aint no better time than NOW!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #63
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

We need Josh, Dirk, and Kidd to come out big in the game.

Josh needs to beat Finley, because as long as San Antonio has Dirk/JET/Barea to worry about, then Josh is going to have advantageous matchups and he MUST take advantage of them. I'd love to see Josh score 30 points tonight. If San Antonio says "let Josh get his points", then Josh... Make 'em pay.

Dirk has to be big, and even against the heavy defense that will be thrown at him, he needs to score. Granted, I could imagine a scenario where he is again limited in points and we still win, but that would mean double digit assists for Dirk and I'm not sure he's that good of a passer or that Pops will stick with a heavy double-team if Dirk keeps burning them with good passes.

But its obvious that Dirk will be met with heavy defense. Double-teams, weak-side help, and good defenders. But Dirk is a superstar, and he has to rise above this all.

Kidd is the last player who needs to step up. If he can knock down a few 3's early on, then the double team on Dirk is going to have to be less aggressive or Kidd will burn you from the outside. We're not asking for 8 3's like Billups did the other night...4/6 shooting would be adequate.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:47 PM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to go on record as saying that I think that Bruce Bowen is going to make an assassination attempt on Josh Howards ankle tonight.

If they can get Josh out of this series...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #65
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

As long as the mavs put the effort in and are focused, I am fine with the result no matter what it is. The bottom line is Mavs are playing with house money
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #66
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Yep I heard that, he spoke highly of JJB and the bench on ATH
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #67
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

we better shut down duncan and parker!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #68
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I'd like to go on record as saying that I think that Bruce Bowen is going to make an assassination attempt on Josh Howards ankle tonight.

If they can get Josh out of this series...
I hope Josh rips Bowens balls out and eats them.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #69
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Yay....?
He's a bag of douche.

--------
Pre-game thoughts:
I really won't be surprised by anything that happens tonight. If they lose, they did what they needed to ultimately do in Game 1. If they come out flat...I'm not surprised. If they come out hungry and just lose in the last 2-3 minutes...that's ok as well.

I was really happy to read the Carlisle quotes and etc from today. As I said, it was huge for Dallas to see SA early because they're simply not afraid of them. It's the devil you know...and that can carry a lot of weight in a series. Then you look at how they reacted after Game 1. It was business as usually, they weren't overly peppy or running off the court like they stole one. They earned a great win and they basically felt like they SHOULD win.

Swagger.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:40 PM   #70
Underdog

Old 04-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #71
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Pre-game thoughts:
I really won't be surprised by anything that happens tonight. If they lose, they did what they needed to ultimately do in Game 1. If they come out flat...I'm not surprised. If they come out hungry and just lose in the last 2-3 minutes...that's ok as well.
How come none of your non-surprising scenarios involve the Mavs winning?
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:01 PM   #72
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
How come none of your non-surprising scenarios involve the Mavs winning?
That's because from the word go I said the Mavs would take this series...so they've gotta keep winning obviously.

I didn't think I really needed to go through the scenarios bit by bit.
Mavs winning
Mavs losing
Josh hurting his ankle
Dirk getting in foul trouble
JJ looking good/bad
Bass looking good/bad
Wright having a great scoring game or quiet game
etc, etc, etc

anything and everything tonight won't surprise me...

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-20-2009 at 07:02 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #73
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Pops hired Bowen to assasinate Howard and Dirk.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #74
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That's because from the word go I said the Mavs would take this series...so they've gotta keep winning obviously.

I didn't think I really needed to go through the scenarios bit by bit.
Mavs winning
Mavs losing
Josh hurting his ankle
Dirk getting in foul trouble
JJ looking good/bad
Bass looking good/bad
Wright having a great scoring game or quiet game
etc, etc, etc

anything and everything tonight won't surprise me...

Right now it is called: Cushion
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #75
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Morning guys !
Old 04-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #76
vRookie

^Haha
Old 04-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #77
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Morning guys !
What time is it there? Time to start drinking?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #78
vRookie

T-20 min
Old 04-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #79
Underdog

Old 04-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #80
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
What time is it there? Time to start drinking?
I just got a pm from German Dunk and he is toasting me with coffee. I wish I had that fortitude!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargentry, chicken sandwich, for all intensive purpose, gdt 08/09, got a bit fluffy in here, happy 420 josh howard!, happy 420 to me!!!!, jah bless josh!, jh420, kneejerkdirkoff, oh well, sick and tire, this sucks