Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #1
DallasFan1980

DallasFan1980 is on a distinguished road
Default This board is an embarassment to real Mavericks fans

I can't take the hypocrisy anymore.
Outlespass. NYCkikiMavs and Murphy3 get to insult anyone they want to and never get suspended or banned but because redirkulous makes some comments about actual basketball that the the prima donna's of this board don't agree with he gets suspended?

You banned ProudAmerican for no reason. (whoever you thought she was you were wrong but she was a girl so your hated for women was probably the reason anyway) You drove Erica away because you kept calling her names for being a girl and now your ban ReDirkulous? You ban anyone who sticks up for Antoine Walker. You can say whatever you want about any player on this team but if it's a player you like you get that person banned.

Then moderators like the 3 mentioned below discuss what is going on to keep this board from the trolls (even through you are the trolls) with non moderator members. Proof of that is in another thread where OutlessPass talks about Redirkulous and ProudAmerican being banned. How would he know.

None of you are Mavericks fans. Your a bunch of ego maniacs. This board ran away the true Mavericks fans long ago and your all a bunch of hypocrites.

Murphy3- Your a jerk and you and that jerk Outless pass represent everything wrong with this board.
I have had countless discussions and PM's with other member of this board who hate both of your guts. They name you two and those crazy moderators, kg_veteran, aexchange and
LRB for ruining this place that used to be a great place to talk basketball.
These people refuse to even post here anymore because of you Hitlers.
I don't care if you ban me because this is my last post. I have had enough of your stupid hypocrisy.
Your giving this teams fans a bad name and you don't even care. That is pathetic.

It is pretty sad that aexchange,LRB,kg_veteran, MURPHEY3 and OUTLESSPASS can make so many people hate you over what you write on a message board. That says a lot about the poor excuses for human beings you all are.

Good Riddance
DallasFan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2004, 10:13 PM   #2
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default RE:This board is an embarassment to real Mavericks fans

Go far far away.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 10:22 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: This board is an embarassment to real Mavericks fans

Quote:
It is pretty sad that aexchange,LRB,kg_veteran, MURPHEY3 and OUTLESSPASS can make so many people hate you over what you write on a message board. That says a lot about the poor excuses for human beings you all are.
It's Murphy3
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 10:25 PM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't care if you ban me because this is my last post.
Yawn.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:32 PM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
None of you are Mavericks fans. Your a bunch of ego maniacs. This board ran away the true Mavericks fans long ago and your all a bunch of hypocrites.
I think you're probably smarter than the rest of us. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 10:35 PM   #6
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
don't care if you ban me because this is my last post.
Can we hold you to that promise?
Old 02-18-2004, 10:41 PM   #7
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

on a serious note, i fail to see how anyone like mavericksfan1980 who joined the board on feb 09 of this year would know anything of the history of the board. since we did not make the banning of proud american and redirkulous a public matter, it doesn't take much skill to realize that you are the same person under 3 different accounts.

seeing as how we've warned you repeatedly in private not to whine about trivial issues and to not troll the board just looking to instigate fights against other members, you've really left yourself no option other than to be banned. had you been on better behavior or tried to improve yourself, we would have let you stay.

lord knows many of the mods here have had many discussions about banning a couple of members in your list (not that it takes much of a rocket scientist to figure out who we've had discussions over) but the fact that those members are still here speaks to our willingness as mods to discuss matters as a group before we abuse our privileges and ban whoever we feel like. at the end of the day, we still have to agree as a group to ban a particular member, and no matter how much you would like it to be, KG, LRB, and I are not the same poster. although your delusional outcries recently have made the board far more entertaining.

enjoy yourself on mav talk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:01 PM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's such a joyous occassion when trolls bring the board closer together.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:10 PM   #9
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody have a good picture of a crying baby?
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 11:14 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Rhylan
Does anybody have a good picture of a crying baby?
Old 02-18-2004, 11:23 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #12
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Hmm... I know this is off-topic, but that is one ugly baby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:10 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: TripleDipping
Hmm... I know this is off-topic, but that is one ugly baby. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Yeah looks just like Joey Crawford.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:35 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just bummed out that I didn't merit a mention. Damn. I need to be more abrasive I guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 01:52 PM   #15
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I'm just bummed out that I didn't merit a mention. Damn. I need to be more abrasive I guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Same here.

DallasFan1980, you suck.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:24 PM   #16
TheBaron

TheBaron is on a distinguished road

I'm wondering which fed-up ex-poster is now posting as "rasheed". That guy is abrasive.

Oh boy!
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:29 PM   #17
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

You guys think he had another alter-ego named "MavsWillLoseInTheFirstRound"?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 03:06 PM   #18
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Not that this board needs it, but I'm willing to stand up for it.

This has been one of the best run boards I have been on. In fact, it is now the only board that I post in. Sure there are occasions when namecalling and empty rhetoric have taken over perfectly good threads, but that exists on any board. What I have found on this board is a higher ratio of intelligent v. vapid posters than any other board out there. So, more often than not, the posts are well-conceived and substantial.

Furthermore, I have not found the accused posters of being unfair or hypocritical. I'm not privy to the specific case involving ReDirkulous, but as a whole I thing the Mods are doing a great job.

So from this poster at least, keep up the good work!
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:15 PM   #19
TheBaron

TheBaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
maybe. The language is about the same. The only difference is that Rasheed uses "crap" and "suck" instead of "balls"

Oh boy!
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 06:44 PM   #20
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: TheBaron
Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
maybe. The language is about the same. The only difference is that Rasheed uses "crap" and "suck" instead of "balls"
You're right I have my doubts about "MavsWillLoseInTheFirstRound"'s fan affiliation. He claims to be a fan, but . . . . I don't know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote