"I'm not as stupid as Nick Van Exel to talk about who's going to make
the playoffs, who's not," O'Neal said.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2003, 03:55 AM   #2
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

If I'm 7 feet tall and 350 pounds, I'd say stuff like that too.
Old 03-28-2003, 04:15 AM   #3
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] add fuel to the fire...
Old 03-28-2003, 05:25 AM   #4
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

I think their is a fine line between confidence and bulletin board material, i'm not sure where Nick's comment is at. But if having a choice between Nellie's underdog bs or confidence I choose the ladder.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 10:31 AM   #5
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

<< I think their is a fine line between confidence and bulletin board material, i'm not sure where Nick's comment is at. But if having a choice between Nellie's underdog bs or confidence I choose the ladder. >>

Confidence would be if NVE thought for a second the Mavs would face the Lakers in the 1st round.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 12:08 PM   #6
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

nicks the only one sometimes that just doesnt care what he says. we need an outspoken vet on this team who will bring confidence and even toughness we seem to lack..
Old 03-28-2003, 12:10 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

we need an outspoken vet..and it sure as hell doesn't need to be NVE.. maybe AJ, but not NVE.

the mavs don't need a relatively unintelligent player that has sticks his foot in his mouth on a regular basis ..they don't need THAT type of person speaking out for the team
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 12:16 PM   #8
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

it would be embarassin if Dallas goes in the 1st round. I like NVE, but that set a bad tone.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 01:30 PM   #9
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Anything that pisses NVE off is good for the Mavs. A mad NVE and a mad Shawn Bradley, and a coach to wisely utilize both, puts this team over the top.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 04:35 PM   #10
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

<< Anything that pisses NVE off is good for the Mavs. A mad NVE and a mad Shawn Bradley, and a coach to wisely utilize both, puts this team over the top. >>

yup atleast someone knows what hes talkin about... if your gonna be a little b*** and not say anything like the kings..you wont win a damn thing. You have to let your ballz hang out and let the other teams know whos boss..
Old 03-28-2003, 04:43 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

fine, have a pissed off NVE, but it's not worth having a pissed off shaq
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 06:05 PM   #12
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I think this might be the year that Shaq's pissed-offed-ness alone isn't enough to put the Lakers over the top.

If I'm proven wrong, then chalk that up to another reason why Shaq is a man among chil'rens.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote