Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Game 5 GDT

F' em
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:54 AM   #2
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

dirk isn't going to go down without a fight! i can't stand these Spurtards, its gonna be a rude awakening for them

Last edited by esoteric562; 04-27-2010 at 04:07 AM.
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 AM   #3
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #4
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I have found in this series that the Mavs always do better when I don't watch. Meaning, anytime I stepped out of the room or had to do something, that is when they went on their runs. So, I will not be watching. Sometimes I wish I wasn't superstitious hahah. Anyway, I'm not predicting anything and if bernardos70 comes in this thread and says the Mavs are going to win, Im going to kick him in the face because he's the Master Jinxer. So B, don't even freaking think about it.

GOOO MAVS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by AngieO41; 04-27-2010 at 05:18 AM.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:37 AM   #5
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

In 8 out of 190 instances (4.2%) a team came back from a 3-1 deficit in the playoffs.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post

In 8 out of 190 instances (4.2%) a team came back from a 3-1 deficit in the playoffs.
Let's go with 6 out of 58 (10.3%) for teams coming back from 3-1 with two games at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkadickastan View Post
If they get crushed in game 5, their won't be a game 6 or 7. Your prediction streak will end at 0-5.
Get out, ya poser.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Let's go with 6 out of 58 (10.3%) for teams coming back from 3-1 with two games at home
I was gonna ask if anyone had that percentage on hand and what it was. Nice.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #8
Spurs Fan

Spurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the rough

Best of luck to y'all tonight. I sincerely hope my Spurs get this series over with, but I have my doubts. Regardless of who wins, it's gonna be one helluva game. Not sure my heart can take any more of these close games, but I'm going to find out.
Spurs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Let's go with 6 out of 58 (10.3%) for teams coming back from 3-1 with two games at home.
That's even better, alright!

GO MAVS!

Last edited by conjurer; 04-27-2010 at 04:38 PM.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:33 AM   #10
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

One game at a time folks. Lets do this...

GO MAVS!!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
One game at a time folks. Lets do this...

GO MAVS!!!!
exactly, one game at a time, lets forget the 1-3 deficit
GO DALLAS
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 AM   #12
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Get the momentum back! And go from there.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:55 AM   #13
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Get the momentum back! And go from there.
yep, my thoughts precisely. put the pressure back on the Spurs to close it out on their home court.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:50 AM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

In the words of Nicky V --- F'em

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:53 AM   #15
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

F*ck it... we lost some battles but it's time to start winning the war.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:28 AM   #16
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

It will be interesting to see the first 5 minutes of this game. I think we'll know pretty quickly if the Mavs want to fight and claw their way back in this thing, or if they want to go on an early summer break. Personally, I think they just don't have the mental fortitude to fight their way back. I hope I am suprised.

I don't think that they will ever overcome the Miami loss in the finals. They just don't believe that they can do it.

I had thought that they turned it around during last season's playoff series. They beat the Spurs handily, but then lost to a clearly better team in Denver. I wasn't shattered that they lost to Denver.

But to watch them lose to the Spurs during these last two games in which they were comfortably ahead in both at one point, and to lose the lead because of mental lapses, causes me to think they are done...

The first 5 minutes of tonights game will be telling....

Never the less, I love my home town Mavs....Go Mavs,,,lift our spirits and prove us naysayers wrong...

Last edited by Maringa; 04-27-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Maringa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #17
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
It will be interesting to see the first 5 minutes of this game. I think we'll know pretty quickly if the Mavs want to fight and claw their way back in this thing, or if they want to go on an early summer break. Personally, I think they just don't have the mental fortitude to fight their way back. I hope I am suprised.

I don't think that they will ever overcome the Miami loss in the finals. They just don't believe that they can do it.

I had thought that they turned it around during last season's playoff series. They beat the Spurs handily, but then lost to a clearly better team in Denver. I wasn't shattered that they lost to Denver.

But to watch them lose to the Spurs during these last two games in which they were comfortably ahead in both at one point, and to lose the lead because of mental lapses, causes me to think they are done...

The first 5 minutes of tonights game will be telling....

Never the less, I love my home town Mavs....Go Mavs,,,lift our spirits and prove us naysayers wrong...
agreed with that. and the team that has won the 1st qtr in the series has won the game.
if carlisle uses the same rotations and doesnt switch it up hes gonna get the same result and thats a maverick loss. id start haywood and possibly terry at the 2
go mavs!!!

Last edited by clutch#41; 04-27-2010 at 12:27 PM.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #18
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

One game. Win this one game, and we'll move on from there.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:46 AM   #19
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

were gonna start gettin calls i think..and those loose balls and rebounds will start comin our way.. i also predict somethin bad happenin to SA this game..maybe an injury?

anyway, caron butler cant show up if were gonna win..

TUFF JUICE better be in the building...
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #20
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 27, 2010
San Antonio @ Dallas--Monty McCutchen, Pat Fraher, Greg Willard

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:15 AM   #21
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

never give up. if you're going down, go down with both guns blazing
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #22
kchan

kchan is on a distinguished road

Still believing.

Rick Carlisle did coach the 2003 Pistons from down 1-3 against the Magic all the way to the ECF. He can do it again can't he?
kchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #23
cowdog80

cowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan View Post
Still believing.

Rick Carlisle did coach the 2003 Pistons from down 1-3 against the Magic all the way to the ECF. He can do it again can't he?
Differences being:

That Piston team was significantly better than the Magic. Not much disparity between these two teams.

It does help when you're coaching against a team led by a guy who has never won and will never win a playoff series (at least not as THE guy). This team is led by playoff vets that understand how to win possibly better than anybody else in the league.

None of that is to say that RC can't lead a comeback - but this will be a far far greater accomplishment if he does.
cowdog80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #24
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

These are serious times, and drastic measures are required.

I now call upon the Maverick faithful to rally together in support of their team. Death must rain down tonight on the hated Spurs, and so I have called upon the purveyor of death and destruction to lead the charge. Please join me in donning the Avatar of Chuck.

Victory will be ours! Let no Spur remain standing!

Last edited by kg_veteran; 04-27-2010 at 08:55 AM.
kg_veteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post

I now call upon the Maverick faithful to rally together in support of their team. Death must rain down tonight on the hated Spurs, and so I have called upon the purveyor of death and destruction to lead the charge. Please join me in donning the Avatar of Chuck.

That's fine. If you ladies don't want to get behind your team, I guess Chuck and I will pull this one out without your help.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #26
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's fine. If you ladies don't want to get behind your team, I guess Chuck and I will pull this one out without your help.
I'm in. Let's do this.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #27
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm in. Let's do this.
I'm in too....sort of.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #28
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm in. Let's do this.
That's what I'm talking about!

Old 04-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #29
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's what I'm talking about!

if i could change my avatar id be in.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #30
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm in line!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #31
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

F'em indeed!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #32
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Just win this game.

Going down in 5 to the Spurs is a bitch-move...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-27-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #33
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

I believe.
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me, I need to stop by the liquor store on the way home tonight.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
This reminds me, I need to stop by the liquor store on the way home tonight.
Thanks for the reminder. I need to stop off on the way to the game.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #36
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Crush them
Old 04-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #37
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

If they don't "GO MAVS", it's gonna be a looooooooong offseason! So GO MAVS!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #38
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be going to the gym. I've been advised it's not worth having a heart attack over a sporting event, which went against my previous beliefs, but I trust my doctors. Hopefully I come back to some good news. I love my Mavs, but I love self preservation. Hopefully at least the Miami Heat get bumped out of the playoffs early. I will never lose enjoyment in seeing them fail at all costs.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 AM   #39
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

just put us all out of our misery...
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:59 AM   #40
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Oddly enough I thought the Mavs would drop the first game to a hot Spurs team. When we won a nice Game 1 I thought the Mavs would crush the Spurs in Game 2. I strongly believed the Mavs would win games 3 and 4 after that terrible game 2. I am 0-4 for my predictions.

With that said.......The Mavs will get crushed in games 5, 6, and 7.