Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-06-2008, 03:33 AM   #201
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
That's a peculiar response...

If you don't live your life with "ignore lists," then why would you attempt to create such a utopia here?
I would ignore these people in real life too - they're not interested in having a discussion, they're interested in making absurd claims for the sake of getting a rise out of people... From what I've read, none of them have anything to offer in the way of serious basketball discussion - they just spout baseless (<---key word) opinions as fact...

Why raise my blood pressure over infuriating comments when that's exactly what they want me to do? Sure, I could read what they say & choose to ignore their words, but MY WEAKNESS is that I can't ignore them - I care too much about the subject matter... It's not like I put them on "ignore" because I don't agree with them - I do so because they won't acknowledge reason, despite how many facts, statistics or good sense people use...

Why bang my head against a wall when I can turn my attention to posts that are actually relevant to the topic at hand? Ignoring these 3 people helps me from getting distracted by pettiness and increases my enjoyability on this site (and yes, one of the reasons I participate in this forum is to enjoy myself...)

Anyways, I'm sure U2 appreciates me ignoring them rather than having to edit my replies...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-06-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 04:42 AM   #202
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I would ignore these people in real life too - they're not interested in having a discussion, they're interested in making absurd claims for the sake of getting a rise out of people... From what I've read, none of them have anything to offer in the way of serious basketball discussion - they just spout baseless (<---key word) opinions as fact...

Why raise my blood pressure over infuriating comments when that's exactly what they want me to do? Sure, I could read what they say & choose to ignore their words, but MY WEAKNESS is that I can't ignore them - I care too much about the subject matter... It's not like I put them on "ignore" because I don't agree with them - I do so because they won't acknowledge reason, despite how many facts, statistics or good sense people use...

Why bang my head against a wall when I can turn my attention to posts that are actually relevant to the topic at hand? Ignoring these 3 people helps me from getting distracted by pettiness and increases my enjoyability on this site (and yes, one of the reasons I participate in this forum is to enjoy myself...)

Anyways, I'm sure U2 appreciates me ignoring them rather than having to edit my replies...
That's well reasoned. But it still seems weak-minded. I'm sure we would all love to live in a world that reasoned exactly as we do. Sadly, I don't think any of us is going to get that. Rather, we are going to have to live in a world where a number of people see things well differently than we do. Pretending they don't exist doesn't seem to me like a productive way to make sense of it all.

Something more along the lines of "know thy enemy" makes sense to me. But as always...chacun a son gout..
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:41 AM   #203
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seem to recall bits and pieces of that episode, and I don't think it's true that I was pissed you called me "chummy." I think I was just testing your mettle, so to speak. You had a lot of vim and vinegar in the early going, which was cool. Too bad you went and got lazy!

On another note, I think the recent problems with epic fail threads around here is probably directly attributable to my finding Jesus when it comes to the Mavs and relinquishing the role of contrarian. No one left to fill those shoes but amateurs...
Thanks for testing my "mettle", i hope i passed your tests.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #204
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's well reasoned. But it still seems weak-minded. I'm sure we would all love to live in a world that reasoned exactly as we do. Sadly, I don't think any of us is going to get that. Rather, we are going to have to live in a world where a number of people see things well differently than we do. Pretending they don't exist doesn't seem to me like a productive way to make sense of it all.

Something more along the lines of "know thy enemy" makes sense to me. But as always...chacun a son gout..
I'm not pretending they don't exist - I'm hitting the "mute" button...

Old 03-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #205
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's a peculiar response...

If you don't live your life with "ignore lists," then why would you attempt to create such a utopia here?
Life often doesn't have edit buttons either....

I feel profound.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #206
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Life often doesn't have edit buttons either....

I feel profound.
Wow, life would be a lot easier with an "edit" option (especially around my girlfriend's parents!)

Last edited by Underdog; 03-06-2008 at 12:00 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #207
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I think the most sensible thing (or fun) would be to give members with so many rep points/and time here, the right to give as much rep as they want at any given time. I just wanna red box MightyTwa& and BigD to no end. And of course I would like to see Drbio have as many red boxes as he has green boxes now.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #208
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, you guys sure are working hard on Doc Bio's rep. That guy is sinking - what, he is like 8th now or something?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #209
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

yeah 6th I think... flaco just passed him.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:30 PM   #210
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Can't we have a troll sub forum for all the trolls to post and lurk in?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #211
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

2x

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-15-2008 at 06:14 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #212
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Top 10
1) U2
2) Chumdawg
3) Mary
4) Dude1394
5) Flaco
6) Sike
7) Drbio
8) Moi
9) DJBacklash
10) jthig

Bottom 10
1) Reeds (7 red bars-- 2 more than the runners up)
2) Deusdeomini
3) Bigdaddy
4) Mightytoine
5) MartinGT
6) BigD
7) Hyphyhoopster
8) haywoodjay
9) George Gervin
10) The Diggler

dishonorable mentions: QuietRiotAct (14th), GuerrillaBlack (18th)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-15-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #213
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

What did Reeds do to get 7 red bars???

Maybe because of his name Reeds...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-15-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #214
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Doc and his many aliases rep bombed him daily for months. Its WAY harder getting 7 red bars than it is getting 11 green
Old 03-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #215
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Thanks for the reply, Erica.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:20 AM   #216
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah

What a swell idea!!! Rep

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:31 AM   #217
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
and we can call it:

On Stagnant Pond
Old 03-17-2008, 11:55 PM   #218
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Top 10
1) U2
2) Chumdawg
3) Mary
4) Dude1394
5) Flaco
6) Sike
7) Drbio
8) Moi
9) DJBacklash
10) jthig

Bottom 10
2) Deusdeomini
3) Bigdaddy
4) Mightytoine
5) MartinGT
6) BigD
7) Hyphyhoopster
8) haywoodjay
9) George Gervin
10) The Diggler

I really need to start spreading rep around more so I can bump up Quiet Riot Act on that list. 14th just really doesn't do him justice.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 03-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #219
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Reeds is still running away with that thing. Dominant!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #220
FINtastic
Diamond Member

As someone that really didn't start posting heavily until the last 2 or 3 years, I really am sad that I never got to witness reeds posting in his prime.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 03-18-2008, 01:10 AM   #221
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I believe reeds got most of his from the political forum.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #222
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Yeah looking back on his posts, it looks like he was a die-hard liberal, which is pretty much all it took for a negative-rep rampage from doc bio.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 03-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #223
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Top 10
1) U2
2) Chumdawg
3) Mary
4) Dude1394
5) Flaco
6) Sike
7) Drbio
8) Moi
9) DJBacklash
10) jthig

Bottom 10
2) Deusdeomini
3) Bigdaddy
4) Mightytoine
5) MartinGT
6) BigD
7) Hyphyhoopster
8) haywoodjay
9) George Gervin
10) The Diggler

1) Chumdawg
2) U2Sarajevo
3) Mary
4) Flacolaco
5) Dude1394
6) Sike
7) EricaL
8) DocBio
9) DJBacklash
10) jthig

2) Deusdeomini
3) Bigdaddy
4) Mightytoine
5) MartinGT
6) BigD
7) Hyphyhoopster
8) haywoodjay
9) George Gervin
10) Quiet Riot Act

Chum overtakes U2, DrBio drops further, and our own Quiet Riot makes an amazing jump from 14th to top 10 seeding.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-18-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #224
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Quiet Riot.

I'm right underneath Mary now...right where I want to be.

Unfortunately, u2 is right on top of her.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-18-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #225
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

that's what your wife said!
Old 03-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #226
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
that's what your wife said!
there had to be a better way to phrase this....

there was a better joke in there somewhere in there.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #227
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) Chumdawg
2) U2Sarajevo
3) Mary
4) Flacolaco
5) Dude1394
6) Sike
7) EricaL
8) DocBio
9) DJBacklash
10) jthig
I'm not sure I like being downwind from flaco...nice to see thig in the top ten...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #228
fluid.forty.one

Someone seems like they're missing from the top 10....
Old 03-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #229
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
there had to be a better way to phrase this....

there was a better joke in there somewhere in there.
by all means.... show us your genius!
Old 03-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #230
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Reeds is still running away with that thing. Dominant!!!
It looks like this guy came to a Mavericks board to trash talk about politics and insult Texas. I was hoping for some epic creditxpert-style threads to read through...

We need a better leader of Red Squadron... one whom hilarity follows like a black cloud.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #231
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
It looks like this guy came to a Mavericks board to trash talk about politics and insult Texas. I was hoping for some epic creditxpert-style threads to read through...

We need a better leader of Red Squadron... one whom hilarity follows like a black cloud.

Too bad you can't give rep to a banned member...we could bump some certain folks up.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #232
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Congrats Quiet Riot.

I'm right underneath Mary now...right where I want to be.

Unfortunately, u2 is right on top of her.
sounds to me like some DP action!

hahaha
Old 03-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #233
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Bottom 10
2) BigD
3) DeusDeOmini
4) Big Daddy
5) Mighty Toine
6) Martin GT
7) Quiet Riot Act
8) hyphyhoopster
9) George Gervin
10) Haywoodjay

Big D makes a large jump from sixth to steal a top 2 spot. Quiet Riot is blue collar working his way up from 10th to 7th most hated

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-25-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #234
MavsX
Diamond Member

haha...man...i hate those guys.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #235
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

credit me.. I have been working overtime. Other posters are getting the benefit from it. (yes, I know my rep doesn't pack a big punch but it is something)
Old 04-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #236
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

BigD just got his 7th red box....aww the kids are growing up so fast.

Jamyoa also may be the fastest to a top 10 spot. He's now 8th

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-01-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #237
fluid.forty.one

I have been slacking on my neg rep distribution.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 04-01-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #238
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I have been slacking on my neg rep distribution.

don't worry..I've been working overtime. I got us both covered!

I've been slamming those idiots all month!
Old 04-02-2008, 12:07 AM   #239
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

me too.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #240
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Folks, a monumental moment in D-M.com history has just passed...

BigD has reached the absolute bottom of the rep rankings, surpassing reeds. Congratulations!

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-02-2008 at 12:32 AM.