Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-06-2001, 11:11 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Haha my gf's was in the Talk Soup audience today (first time the show has ever had a live audience) and they've shown her like a million times already - full closeup shots and everything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I missed the early airing but she called to make sure I taped the midnight show! Hahah she just high-fived Aisha, the show's host! Dernit I should be on national tv [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was supposed to go to LA with her this weekend but I cancelled the trip so I could work on some web projects [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2001, 11:54 AM   #2
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

when are the repeats on and what does she look like i'll check for her
Old 04-07-2001, 11:55 AM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

They aired the repeat last night at midnight, so I'm not sure it'll be aired again. I taped it though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2001, 02:12 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

DJ, they re-air Talk Soup on Sunday mornings at 8:00 and 11:00 central I think. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 02:16 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

What's your girlfriend look like and what did she wear? If I remember I'll try and catch it.

Old 04-07-2001, 02:26 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

She's sitting on the far left end of the front row with a friend of mine. Azn girl, dark brown/black hair, wearing grey skirt I think. The stylist at Toni and Guy phucked up her hair a few days ago and ended up giving her bangs but she still looks good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] She's never been to La La Land so she's got this big kiddy grin the whole time!
Old 04-10-2001, 12:47 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Guess your girlfriend doesn't like to have her picture posted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . Well I saw it, your a lucky man DJ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 04-10-2001, 01:22 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

Ya that wasn't exactly the best pic of her so I took it down before she came home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2001, 01:36 PM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .