Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-06-2001, 11:43 AM   #41
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

No dj this is funny as hell don't you think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2001, 01:17 PM   #42
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

hey dj, where did u stay in Taos?

Big Boy, beale st. rocked last year. That's the first time I had heard the N Miss. Allstars. They are one of my favs now. Are you going this year. Memphis is a great town...love the BBQ joints all over.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 01:24 PM   #43
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

nah, not going this year. a lot of the same bands in that fest are going to be in the Nashville River Stages (i live in nashville now), so i'm just going to that.

but last year's did rock. IMO, the best show was sevendust. man, they rocked. a little heavier than what i normally listen to, but they were incredible. i was actually disappointed in creed. they had some nice pyrotechnics, but the lead singer is such a goober, always posing like he's jesus.

and as far is memphis is concerned, it's a cool town to visit, but believe me, you would never want to live there.
Old 04-06-2001, 01:27 PM   #44
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

creed has sold out...first album was pretty good, second blew i thought. I thought the Foo Fighters put on a pretty good show, but I only caught a little of it b/c I watched most of the Allman Brothers show down at the other damn end. Damn, that was a hella walk!!!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-06-2001, 01:31 PM   #45
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I did the SMU in Taos program so we all stayed at the Fort Burgwin campus about 5 mins down the highway. It was pretty cool..hiked up a million mountains (climbed Wheeler Peak, highest point in NM), chilled at the Taos Spa every day, and did some gambling too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love that place! Michael's Kitchen is definitely one of my fave restaurants!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2001, 02:38 PM   #46
The Crippler
Diamond Member

nothing like the "au natuaral" hot springs, huh dj? If you are ever go back, try Eske's brew pub. Good food, and good microbrew.

Wheeler is a bitch to get up though. I almost had to quit, but once up there, you are on top of the world.

I lived between Taos and Angel fire in a house with solar power and no phone for a couple of weeks with some hippies I met at the park while the place i was renting was being rennovated. Talk about being isolated...I got my head back on straight while i was there though. If anyone ever needs to do any "soul searching", I highly reccomend the mountains of New Mexico.
Old 04-06-2001, 02:44 PM   #47
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What's the name of that park where all the hippies lived and sold smokes? Man I was also on the verge of giving up (climbing in sneakers is a pain) but these freaky brown furry animals with long claws were coming up fast behind me (no joke).
Old 04-06-2001, 02:48 PM   #48
djb
Administrator

Damn freaky marmet!
Old 04-06-2001, 03:25 PM   #49
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

that is one hell of a walk. and they always put the best acts on opposite ends, and it takes about 45 minutes to walk between them.

foo fighters were good. dave grohl climbed up on the lights and everything. pretty sweet. and he is downright hilarious.

Old 04-06-2001, 03:30 PM   #50
The Crippler
Diamond Member

marmets....LOL LOL LOL!!!

those things are vicious!!
Old 04-06-2001, 06:04 PM   #51
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't see how you were being sarcastic at all. In case you haven't noticed, sarcasm has to have some sort of humour in it.
Old 04-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #52
scooterj5
Golden Member

And it isn't just Hales...

dj- "I'm ashamed of you Rob. You are the Allen Iverson of Dallas-Mavs.com

On second though..

In fear of the Iverson fans on this board, I take that back. You are the J.R. Rider of Dallas-Mavs.com"

bobcat- "Nice. He steals MY ideas for topics from another site, and then admits to stealing the comics he used to collect.

djbacklash, I hope you're happy with the greed inspired by this contest of yours ... $Rob$ has turned to the dark side and it ain't very freakin' pretty."

Me- "You were boasting of this. This makes you an azzhole.

You then say you were ashamed of it. This makes you a liar."

Can you pick it up now?
Old 04-06-2001, 06:12 PM   #53
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

hahahhahahahhaahhahahahah.....that's all i can say.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2001, 08:07 PM   #54
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

ROTFLMAO!!

Nice try but neither I nor anyone else here is that stupid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2001, 05:03 PM   #55
Hales233
Golden Member

YA DJ DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2001, 09:10 PM   #56
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

My favorite is Dexter Freebish, Leaving Town or Limp Bizkit, My Way. My favorite band is Blink 182. There new CD is gonna be called Take Off Your Pants and Jack It(or jacket, I just heard them say on TV so I don't know for sure.).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2001, 05:30 AM   #57
scooterj5
Golden Member

Hahahaa

Is there a new pac album out or coming out or is my friend lying?
Old 04-09-2001, 09:08 AM   #58
Hales233
Golden Member

your friend isn't lying...it's a double album, "until the end of time."
Old 04-09-2001, 04:33 PM   #59
scooterj5
Golden Member

Madness
Old 04-09-2001, 10:46 PM   #60
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

One of the guys from Blink is getting married, but I can't remember. I think Mark.