Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 08-31-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold
Default Humbly asking for help

Hey all, I know people have a lot of different feelings about asking for help and what they consider appropriate, so I don’t like doing it and also feel embarrassed because there’s still plenty of folks who have it worse than me. I’d go to others as opposed to here, but my community exists almost entirely of folks in a similar situation, so they unfortunately are also in equal need.

I’m currently living out of my car and that’s not that big of a deal- I can manage that long enough I believe until things possibly kick in enough to have more tradtional shelter. I’ve already gotten some really needed assistance with food and getting my car properly registered (I have Alabama tags)- right now Portland Police are looking for out of state tags downtown and slashing tires or booting cars because they believe they’re here to cause chaos. Downtown is unfortunately where all of our camping sites are- we have been maced out of them this past weekend and had some critical supplies slashed up and made unusable. Luckily there is a residential district that has welcomed us after what happened in the past couple days.

I had been working a job the previous year and fully gotten on my feet and was fine. Got the COVID layoff and my initial UI claim got fouled up by the state and never fixed (I have refilled twice and they both sent me back letters with either my first or last name misspelled, a disaster). I was paying out of pocket for opiate rehab while working that job and that was an unfortunate drain on what I made, which was $11 an hour. Once corona came and I lost that, I had so little I was able to save I was wiped. (On the plus side, still sober, and not even on maintenance medication of any kind- no methadone!!!!!!! Living out of a car not using drugs is much better than living in a nice place and being a slave to them in my experience)

I’m not sure about the rules on the forum and if this against them, go ahead and delete. If there’s any way you can or would like to help out, $5 is a lot to me and $10 is a fortune. Those are daily goals for a lot of folks in my position right now. Regardless, thank you for even reading.

My things are:

Paypal sprewellrimz@yahoo.com
Cash $shnirvana
Venmo @sprewellrimz
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2020, 02:15 PM   #2
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Also it’s still MFFL

Last edited by endtroducing MASKED; 08-31-2020 at 02:17 PM.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 09:28 PM   #3
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Seeing that NIN sticker on your bumper. How you holding up, man?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote