Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:52 PM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Islamic Group Beheads Assyrian Priest, Crucifies 14 Year Old Boy in North Iraq

Funny how you don't hear about this stuff in the MSM...

link

Mosul, Iraq (AINA) -- On Monday, October 9, a prominent Assyrian (also known as Chaldean and Syriac) priest, Fr. Paulos Iskander (Paul Alexander), was kidnapped by an unknown Islamic group. His ransom was posted at either $250,000 or $350,000. This group had demanded that signs be posted once again on his church apologizing for the Pope's remarks as a condition for negotiations to begin.

Father Alexander was beheaded on Wednesday.

An email from a priest in Sweden, Adris Hanna, describes the Muslim terror campaign against the Christians in Iraq:

The Syriac-Orhtodox priest Paulos Iskandar was kidnapped this Monday, October 9, and beheaded today Wednesday October 11.

The Bishop in Mosul wrote me an email tonight and told me that the funeral will be held in Mosul tomorrow.

Christians are living a terrified life in Mosul and Baghdad. Several priests have been kidnapped, girls are being raped and murdered and a couple of days ago a fourteen year old boy was crucified in the Christian neighborhood Albasra.

I have also spoken to a group of nuns that were robbed and treated brutally on their way between Baghdad to Amman in Jordan.

The murder of father Paulus is the final blow for Christians, and now only hell is expected for the Christians of Iraq.

We the oriental Christians in Sweden and the rest of the Western world must protest against the genocide. We must do what we can to stop the rape, threats, hatred, robberies, murders… We must do something.

These latest murders continue an escalating pattern (1, 2, 3) of attacks against Iraq's Christians. On October fourth a bomb ripped through an Assyrian neighorhood, killing 9 (AINA 10-11-2006).
Old 10-15-2006, 12:18 AM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I know you know this...but it's not funny. It's reprehensible and irresponsible. And it renders the MSM...irrelevant.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 10-15-2006, 08:57 AM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I know you know this...but it's not funny. It's reprehensible and irresponsible. And it renders the MSM...irrelevant.
Yes, it does. When they spend more time talking about the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child than they do talking about stuff like this, you have to really question their priorities.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:40 AM   #4
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

You know, y'all are ridiculous.

You are complaining because the msm isn't publishing more articles about sectarian violence in Iraq? C'mon now.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 AM   #5
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
You know, y'all are ridiculous.

You are complaining because the msm isn't publishing more articles about sectarian violence in Iraq? C'mon now.
When Danish cartoons which mock Mohammed are published, we get to hear all about Muslim outrage all over the world. When the Pope makes remarks which "offend" Muslims, we get to hear all about how offended they are and how that makes them need to go out and blow things up and kill nuns. But when Muslims are persecuting Christians and commiting terroristic and barbaric acts against them, well, I guess that just doesn't warrant press coverage.

We wouldn't want to offend them, or anything.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:41 AM   #6
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
sectarian violence
Another little label for cold-blooded murder.

There is no moral equivalence - Stop humanizing the deeds of muslim radicals.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:43 AM   #7
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

the press coverage is of the REACTION (blowing up things, killing nuns, etc...)

Do you recall hearing about the Danish cartoons when they were published? No, neither did I. we all heard about it when butt-holes were parading around London saying that western blood should flood the streets.

A kid being crucified, and a priest being beheaded is newsworthy EXCEPT that is drowned out by all the other atocious and sickening activities that are happening every day over there. If a car-bomb went off in Dallas or McLean (my home-town) and killed 13 people at a market it would lead the news on every network whether it was a muslim, or a christian, or an athiest, or an anti-governemnt-militia.

In Iraq, frankly too much bad-shit is happening all the time to think you can choose one specific atrocity and bemoan the low level of press coverage IT SPECIFICALLY receives.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #8
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Another little label for cold-blooded murder.

There is no moral equivalence - Stop humanizing the deeds of muslim radicals.
wtf?
Old 10-16-2006, 11:18 AM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
In Iraq, frankly too much bad-shit is happening all the time to think you can choose one specific atrocity and bemoan the low level of press coverage IT SPECIFICALLY receives.
That's a fair point. I guess my point is, it seems to me that the press is terribly afraid to publicize anything which might portray Muslim extremists in a negative light. Yes, I realize that the reaction to the cartoons was publicized, but the stuff I remember reading basically acted like the response was justified. And it wasn't.

Same goes for the response to the Pope. Instead of pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy of protesting the labeling of Islam as violent by calling for the Pope's head (and killing Christians), it seemed to me that the Pope was goaded into apologizing to the Muslims for offending them, as if their reaction was justified. Again, it wasn't.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:43 AM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
That's a fair point. I guess my point is, it seems to me that the press is terribly afraid to publicize anything which might portray Muslim extremists in a negative light. Yes, I realize that the reaction to the cartoons was publicized, but the stuff I remember reading basically acted like the response was justified. And it wasn't.

Same goes for the response to the Pope. Instead of pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy of protesting the labeling of Islam as violent by calling for the Pope's head (and killing Christians), it seemed to me that the Pope was goaded into apologizing to the Muslims for offending them, as if their reaction was justified. Again, it wasn't.
The NYTimes lambasted the folks who published the cartoons as not being sensitive enough. I think they railed against the pope as well.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 10-17-2006, 12:20 AM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

It's only a fair point if you are willing to ignore the fact that any news that comes out of Iraq is filtered through the liberal MSM filters. Otherwise it is just crap.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:41 AM   #12
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran

Remember who owns just about every media company in the U.S. When you think about that it becomes clear why the Christian coverage is not happening. Remember they too dont like Christians.

I think this is the real reason no coverage is shown. If they show that, then they must/should show what happens in their homeland as well with violence against Christians. They dont like Christians in the Holy Land as well as Muslims..

Last edited by creditXpert2003; 10-17-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:53 AM   #13
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Remember who owns just about every media company in the U.S.
who ?

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-17-2006 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:17 AM   #14
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Remember who owns just about every media company in the U.S. When you think about that it becomes clear why the Christian coverage is not happening. Remember they too dont like Christians.

I think this is the real reason no coverage is shown. If they show that, then they must/should show what happens in their homeland as well with violence against Christians. They dont like Christians in the Holy Land as well as Muslims..
Wow.

Anti-semitism 501.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:17 AM   #15
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
It's only a fair point if you are willing to ignore the fact that any news that comes out of Iraq is filtered through the liberal MSM filters. Otherwise it is just crap.

bio and his tin foil hat conspiracies.. what would you like to see bio? should we ignore the death and destruction from bush's liberation experiment gone awry? put our heads in the sand and act like verything is going just like we planned? so i guess any bad news isn't really bad news from iraq because it was reported by the media? i must share with you what i find to be utterly amazing. all i hear about from the talk show heroes is about the bad liberal press not reporting certain things because of an agenda. the media purposely only reports the bad news etc. Well why don't you and your brethren require all of those who criticize the media to get their a$$es into Iraq and report the good stuff?
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #16
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't really follow that george
Old 10-17-2006, 08:01 AM   #17
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
Well why don't you and your brethren require all of those who criticize the media to get their a$$es into Iraq and report the good stuff?
not to hijack the thread, but here's a collection of those stories you have not seen pimped by the MSM:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/explorer/14...577787-7166423

amazon blurb: Starred Review. This beautifully edited compilation of writings from modern warriors and their loved ones contains a wonderful range of voices and experience. Culled from an NEA call for the personal stories of service members and their families-a call that resulted in some ten thousand pages of...

Here's an anectdote and review blurb posted at powerlineblog.com:

powerlineblog blurb: Yesterday, I mentioned the book Operation Homecoming, an anthology written by men and women who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan, and their family members. I noted that the mainstream media seems to be ignoring the book.

It's not surprising that the MSM, determined to ensure monopoly status for its own negative narrative, has little to say about a less negative report from those who are fighting the wars in question. But the MSM's lack of subtlety is still jarring. I'm told that one reporter from a major newspaper called the book's editor, Andrew Carroll, and asked, "Are there any Abu Ghraib-type revelations in the book?" When Carroll responded that there weren't, the reporter said, "Then I'm not interested" and essentially hung up.

As I understand it, "Operation Homecoming" does not whitewash what's going on in Iraq and Afghanistan, and is not intended to make a political statement. Rather, the idea is to emphasize the courage of our troops, the profound sense of pride they have in one another, and the sacrifices they and their families are making for all of us.

In this, the MSM is "not interested." But you may be.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-17-2006 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:43 AM   #18
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Will someone please let me know who encompassess the MSM? Specifically? The reason I ask is because with millions of journalists availabe it woulkd be pretty easy to find one that I disagree with. I could then broadly paint the entire MSM as biased because of this one article or news story.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:38 AM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
bio and his tin foil hat conspiracies.. what would you like to see bio? should we ignore the death and destruction from bush's liberation experiment gone awry? put our heads in the sand and act like verything is going just like we planned? so i guess any bad news isn't really bad news from iraq because it was reported by the media? i must share with you what i find to be utterly amazing. all i hear about from the talk show heroes is about the bad liberal press not reporting certain things because of an agenda. the media purposely only reports the bad news etc. Well why don't you and your brethren require all of those who criticize the media to get their a$$es into Iraq and report the good stuff?
Funny that you would read it that way since it is too easy for you to understand. Noone said anything about not reporting the gloom, but how about equitable reporting? We only get what Bush bashing liberals want us to get. Thankfully non-traditional media brings us reports of the many good things going on in Iraq.

But that doesn't fit your agenda so bash on.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-17-2006 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #20
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Funny that you would read it that way since it is too easy for you to understand. Noone said anything about not reporting the gloom, but how about equitable reporting? We only get what Bush bashing liberals want us to get. Thankfully non-traditional media brings us reports of the many good things going on in Iraq.

But that doesn't fit your agenda so bash on.

What's equitable reporting to people dying? Will you finally acknowledge that Pat Buchanan, Colin Powell, etc are not liberal bashers? I understand your sensitivity to anyone criticizing your hero but there are folks out there who genuinely disagree with Bush and his decisions..

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-17-2006 at 10:03 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #21
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Wow.

Anti-semitism 501.
To be more accurate, call it "Deicide"....Anti-semitism is a misnomer since the Arab peoples are also Semitic people. "Deicide" to me relates to a group of people during the time of JESUS. Ant-semitism has no place in my heart, I think it is just plain dumb..My comments were directed to a select few that does NOT believe JESUS was the son of GOD. And from many sources those same people own most of the media companies in the U.S.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:16 PM   #22
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
What's equitable reporting to people dying?
uh, maybe reporting stories such as that one at the top of this thread?
Old 10-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #23
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
To be more accurate, call it "Deicide"....Anti-semitism is a misnomer since the Arab peoples are also Semitic people. "Deicide" to me relates to a group of people during the time of JESUS. Ant-semitism has no place in my heart, I think it is just plain dumb..My comments were directed to a select few that does NOT believe JESUS was the son of GOD. And from many sources those same people own most of the media companies in the U.S.
Doesn't believe Jesus was son of God? Oh, you mean the muslims. Yeah, they own everything. Oh, wait, the Buddhists? Yeah, they run the media. They're all over that NPR and the NYTimes. No, maybe you mean the witches and warlocks? The Hindu? Oh, I know, you mean the Atheists, right? Wait, no - who did control the great media companies during the time of Jesus? You want us to vilify the Romans? That just doesn't make sense.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-17-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #24
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Doesn't believe Jesus was son of God? Oh, you mean the muslims. Yeah, they own everything. Oh, wait, the Buddhists? Yeah, they run the media. They're all over that NPR and the NYTimes. No, maybe you mean the witches and warlocks? The Hindu? Oh, I know, you mean the Atheists, right? Wait, no - who did control the great media companies during the time of Jesus? You want us to vilify the Romans? That just doesn't make sense.
And your point? Your post does not make sense at all. My post was a reply to someone replying to me. Your post is full of sarcasm and nonsense on what I said. Take the time to read my post and the posts that I replied back to. If you do, then you get my point. Until then, your statement recks of ignorance from the Christian standpoint of what I am saying.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:16 PM   #25
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
And your point? Your post does not make sense at all. My post was a reply to someone replying to me. Your post is full of sarcasm and nonsense on what I said. Take the time to read my post and the posts that I replied back to. If you do, then you get my point. Until then, your statement recks of ignorance from the Christian standpoint of what I am saying.
Contribute or leave.

You attempt to hijack a thread with conspiracy and zionist conjecture then act coy when somebody asks you to clarify your veiled epithets.

Dude you ARE a yahoo.

Last edited by capitalcity; 10-17-2006 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #26
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
what's not to understand? I just want to know who you are talking about. You're blaiming someone, but you've only called them "they," "a group of people," and "a select few," and only told us that they own all the media, don't like Christians, were alive at the time of Jesus, and don't believe in Jesus. Can you be more specific? That seems to describe a lot of different groups of people.

I really don't want to reck of anything from the Christian standpoint, so please let me know who you are talking about.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:31 PM   #27
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Contribute or leave.

You attempt to hijack a thread with conspiracy and zionist conjecture then act coy when somebody asks you to clarify your veiled epithets.

Dude you ARE a yahoo.
"EPITHETS" ????????????

Use your brain or just dont respond to me at all. Anybody with any kind of sense knows exactly what I am saying. Since you dont understand that tells me where you stand on this situation because ANY Christian knows what I said..

Lastly, Why dont you leave? Do you even know what a zionist is?
Old 10-17-2006, 04:33 PM   #28
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Anybody with any kind of sense knows exactly what I am saying.
Please professor, bring the unenlightened up to speed.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Last edited by capitalcity; 10-17-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:35 PM   #29
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
what's not to understand? I just want to know who you are talking about. You're blaiming someone, but you've only called them "they," "a group of people," and "a select few," and only told us that they own all the media, don't like Christians, were alive at the time of Jesus, and don't believe in Jesus. Can you be more specific? That seems to describe a lot of different groups of people.

I really don't want to reck of anything from the Christian standpoint, so please let me know who you are talking about.
Your post does not make sense to me. First, when you say Christians and Jesus they are the same. Jesus brought Christianity to the Jews..Dont you know that? Lastly, read my post I said U.S. media..What Muslim owns a media company here in the U.S.? I have not heard of one.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #30
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

I just figured that if you are going to blame someone for manipulating the media, you should have the decency to name them - for the sake of clarity, and out of respect for those with whom you discuss.

We can discuss the religious, ethnic, or social background of Jesus in a different thread, if you'd like.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:04 PM   #31
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
I just figured that if you are going to blame someone for manipulating the media, you should have the decency to name them - for the sake of clarity, and out of respect for those with whom you discuss.

We can discuss the religious, ethnic, or social background of Jesus in a different thread, if you'd like.
You miss the whole point. My whole statement involves whoever controls that media here in the U.S. has control of what you see and here all over the world. Same thing applies in the Arab world. There they control the media, so it is going to be slanted towards Muslims or Islam view points...In the U.S. and the Holy Land the JEWS control the media. So most news will be slanted towards the JEWS viewpoint.

For the record, there are many different kinds of Jews. You just have to know which kind controls the media here in the U.S....

The thread started and was discussed about why there is no equal coverage for the Christian and Islamic events. My response was my imput on the subject.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:09 PM   #32
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:

Read post #12 to see my thoughts on the subject....In most parts with Jews, they dont accept JESUS, so US Christians is based and founded by JESUS. So with that in mind, since Jews control the media here in the U.S., we are not going to get complete coverage with Christian events. This country is majority Christians, but the media is mostly owned by the Jews..See the problem?
Old 10-17-2006, 05:11 PM   #33
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
In the U.S. and the Holy Land the JEWS control the media. So most news will be slanted towards the JEWS viewpoint.

For the record, there are many different kinds of Jews. You just have to know which kind controls the media here in the U.S....

The thread started and was discussed about why there is no equal coverage for the Christian and Islamic events. My response was my imput on the subject.
no - I understood that you were discussing who has created the media bias. Now I understand that you are blaming the jews for that. Thanks for being explicit. Which kind of jews are you talking about?
Old 10-17-2006, 05:13 PM   #34
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
My response was my imput on the subject.
How 'bout some proof that'll substantiate your "imput".

Nevermind. The jewish controlled media has probably shut down all those evidence-bearing sites.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #35
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:

Have you ever seen anything about the fight of Christians over in Israel or Iraq? Christians are in the middle of this war over there. Christians have to fight EVEN in the Holy Land as well as over in Iraq. Why is this not talked about?

Before we went to Iraq this time, all we saw was coverage about Iraq and how the Arab world was about to bomb the U.S. None of this ever happened and Iraq never had the means to do so. But the media spin brought us into this war. Why? Oil?

My whole point is that whoever owns the media usually can sway the viewpoint of others. But sometimes we get to see some stuff that is not basis. Does this answer your question and do you see how what I said came about with this thread?
Old 10-17-2006, 05:16 PM   #36
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Which kind of jews are you talking about?

The double secret Jews.

Last edited by capitalcity; 10-17-2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:18 PM   #37
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
no - I understood that you were discussing who has created the media bias. Now I understand that you are blaming the jews for that. Thanks for being explicit. Which kind of jews are you talking about?
Also remember my statement was the U.S. media. Christians dont own the majority of the media here, we are a majority but a minority in media ownership. Who controls the media can be argued owns the country. Kinda like who owns Congress controls the making of new laws..
Old 10-17-2006, 05:20 PM   #38
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
I feel that if Christians owned the majority of media here, we would see equal coverage of both sides of the war. Both good and bad...Thats my opinion..
Old 10-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #39
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
How 'bout some proof that'll substantiate your "imput".

Nevermind. The jewish controlled media has probably shut down all those evidence-bearing sites.
Here you go: http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/whorules.html

Now read this article to see the research this guy did on this subject.

Last edited by creditXpert2003; 10-18-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:27 PM   #40
capitalcity
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wow dude.

Must've been hard to setting aside your views to play professional basketball - you know 'the black man's game'.