Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #121
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
To anyone who might happen to not be Christian reading this thread, Credit doesnt represent all of us any more than he represents all Mavs fans. JESUS himself was a jew. Clearly I dont believe in all of their beliefs or I would be Jewish instead of a Christian but I do respect their beliefs and I understand them.
I make no apologies for my beliefs. JESUS was a JEW and JESUS was the SON of GOD...........

Most people dont know that Jadaism is where the 10 commandments come from. So, this should make it crystal clear that I share most of their beliefs..Anything that relates to JESUS in Judaism is where I separate myself.

Clearly, this difference is the one that separates the two religions a part..

Last edited by creditXpert2003; 10-18-2006 at 08:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #122
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Well that doesnt make any sense then. I know quite a few people who meet your description of a jew(thats generally considered the ethnicity) that are christians religiously and your original point was that Jews dont like Christianity so that just doesnt make ANY sense.
Jews that practice Judaism dont like Christians in general. That is why I also stated that once you find out which Jew owns a media company you have to find out what type of Jew he is....
Old 10-18-2006, 08:36 PM   #123
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
The problem is simple You called me a Jew-Hater, when in fact I dont hate Jews and have never said so. When you and others decided to spew my name to racist against Jews, there lays the problem..You took an article I posted and twisted it to say that my beliefs were the same as the website that is linked to the article..Thats the whole problem..

Now, if I made a hatred statement against Jews, then you could say otherwise. Lastly, you all failed to realize that I can tell you alot about Jews. Even about Christian Jews. I have not hatred towards Jews at all. Even read my beliefs about it on one of the posts.

See how false your statement is? When did I say a certain type of religious Jew owns the media. It has become clear you dont know what a Jew is. You even base it off a religion ONLY. A Jew can have ANY religious beliefs. See how much you know.

Any issues I have ever had is the practice of Judaism for ANY person. Any person that does NOT believe in JESUS to me, have a serious flaw. You cant practice Judaism unless you are a Jew. Once again remember a Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

I have an pressing issue with the beliefs of Jews that practive Judaism. Clearly they believe Moses was the greatest prophet and that JESUS was not a prophet..
this is for real? I feel like this board is being punk'd by the complete idiocy of what you've posted.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:59 PM   #124
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

The time has come to put an end to the bizarro thread, and to CreditExpert's membership here.

Bye bye.