Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default Just for curiosity

I'm going to wait.

Old 07-24-2003, 07:28 PM   #2
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Could be a long wait.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 08:30 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE: Just for curiosity

Could be a forever wait. But also bothersome for some.

Unless...

Old 07-24-2003, 08:52 PM   #4
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Unless what?
Old 07-24-2003, 09:22 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

WTF
Old 07-24-2003, 10:12 PM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
WTF
Exactly why I thought.

Old 07-24-2003, 10:41 PM   #7
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Meow?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2003, 11:26 PM   #8
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Just hang in there little buddy.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 11:44 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Is this another one of those threads where the topic changes after you post?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 08:15 AM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

It's a thread of protest.

Old 07-25-2003, 08:23 AM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

not me, baby!! I'm through with waiting!

woo hoo!!!!

oh, man. yeah!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 08:24 AM   #12
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

I intend to wait all of you out. I brought a deck of cards.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 08:25 AM   #13
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
I intend to wait all of you out. I brought a deck of cards.
Remove two aces.

Old 07-25-2003, 08:57 AM   #14
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

i am playing solitaire with a deck of 51

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 09:06 AM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

Someone else is playing solitaire in this place.

Old 07-25-2003, 09:11 AM   #16
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

yea I stole his cards, but I left him one.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 07-25-2003, 09:16 AM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

Maybe you left aside the joker whom I'm talking about.

Old 07-25-2003, 09:30 AM   #18
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

What are you waiting for?
Maybe I can help.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:34 AM   #19
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

well, I couldn't get it done just yet.

I guess I'll wait.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:39 AM   #20
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

well its almost done, just waiting on chiwas to do his part.

Old 07-25-2003, 09:41 AM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
What are you waiting for?
Maybe I can help.
My dear Caliente, I guess this is among men. Thanks anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2003, 09:43 AM   #22
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Usually Lurkin
well, I couldn't get it done just yet.

I guess I'll wait.
Yeah, I'm waiting too.

(Take a seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 07-25-2003, 09:45 AM   #23
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
(Take a seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
where should I take it?
is it free?

am I to set it free?
Old 07-25-2003, 09:45 AM   #24
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
well its almost done, just waiting on chiwas to do his part.
I did my part. Somebody has to do his (theirs) now. That's why I'm waiting.

Edit: #$%& diction.

Old 07-25-2003, 09:58 AM   #25
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

well I can't do my part until someone does theirs.

Old 07-25-2003, 10:04 AM   #26
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

I'll probably just wait till someone tells me they did my part for me.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:08 AM   #27
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I've been waiting a long time here watching people playing cards. How much longer will the waiting go on?
Old 07-25-2003, 10:12 AM   #28
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

why can't you wait and play cards like the rest of us? U2 you are so forceful today, just sit back, play cards and wait your turn.

Old 07-25-2003, 10:52 AM   #29
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard this was all true except for the part that wasn't.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #30
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

i think its the same time as yesterday just 24 hours later.

Old 07-25-2003, 01:18 PM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Actually its the same as tomorrow, just 24 hours earlier.
Old 07-25-2003, 07:13 PM   #32
Chiwas
Guru

bump

...and still waiting.

Old 07-25-2003, 07:15 PM   #33
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I am curious too. Which Bar to go ?
Old 07-25-2003, 07:46 PM   #34
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Waiting just got more fun. I've got us a keg and some snacks.

Everyone get in line for beer. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2003, 08:55 PM   #35
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Okay, did anyone here about

Curiosity Killed the CAT.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:32 PM   #36
Chiwas
Guru

A curiosity was killed yesterday.

Old 07-26-2003, 10:50 AM   #37
Chiwas
Guru

bump
Old 07-26-2003, 12:36 PM   #38
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

hump

Sorry, I got bored and started playing word association.
Old 07-26-2003, 12:39 PM   #39
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
hump

Sorry, I got bored and started playing word association.
You're not the one supposed to be bored of this.

Old 07-26-2003, 07:34 PM   #40
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
hump
lump

Quote:
Sorry, I got bored and started playing word association
Good plan
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote