Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #41
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Here ya go credit: White Pride World Wide Forum.

I'm sure you'll be welcoming with open right-arm-extended-upwards arms.
Old 10-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #42
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

CredtX ..... Even when I halfway think you might have a point, you make it a total beating just to try to figure out what in the blue blazes you are trying to say. It's rarely decipherable or rational.

Last edited by Pirate; 10-17-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:12 PM   #43
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i hate those guys
Old 10-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #44
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Credit, which type of jews own the media?
(I'm sorry, I couldn't take your link too seriously because the forum at the front page has a "white pride world wide" logo, and poses questions like, "Was Eisenhower Jewish?" and "Will the human race split in two?" Questions like that suggest that maybe an agenda is stronger than someone's honesty).

But since you came here to discuss the issues, I'd like to hear your side of it. I understand your points, I think, but I'm still curious as to which type of jews are in control of the media, and why they would allow the media to seem so often to be so "pro-palestinian". Which of the different kinds of jews owns the media?

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-17-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:50 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
uh, maybe reporting stories such as that one at the top of this thread?
Exactly, but that is too easy for the senseless one to understand.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

The double secret Jews.
Genius. Seems like some serious Jew-hatin' 501 going on in here.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:07 PM   #47
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

White Pride World Wide???

What the hell did I just click on???

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 10-17-2006, 09:22 PM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't we have a United Whities College fund or all white colleges and frats? God loves the white male, but the establishment sure as hell doesn't.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-17-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:50 PM   #49
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Why can't we have a United Whities College fund or all white colleges and frats? God loves the white male, but the establishment sure as hell doesn't.
Caucasian American Males of Arizona State University
Old 10-17-2006, 10:45 PM   #50
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Wow dude.

Must've been hard to setting aside your views to play professional basketball - you know 'the black man's game'.
Your post did not make sense. Could you elaborate on what you are trying to say. What does my view and professional basketball have to do with each other.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:52 PM   #51
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Credit, which type of jews own the media?
(I'm sorry, I couldn't take your link too seriously because the forum at the front page has a "white pride world wide" logo, and poses questions like, "Was Eisenhower Jewish?" and "Will the human race split in two?" Questions like that suggest that maybe an agenda is stronger than someone's honesty).

But since you came here to discuss the issues, I'd like to hear your side of it. I understand your points, I think, but I'm still curious as to which type of jews are in control of the media, and why they would allow the media to seem so often to be so "pro-palestinian". Which of the different kinds of jews owns the media?
My point was well proven that I stated that Jews own the media here in the U.S. The research that was done on Jewish rule in the U.S. media was very extensive in that article, which best proved my point on who ruled the majority of the media here in the U.S.

You tell me which type of Jews own the media here in the U.S. I just know they are Jews.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:58 PM   #52
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Here ya go credit: White Pride World Wide Forum.

I'm sure you'll be welcoming with open right-arm-extended-upwards arms.
What about yourself. Would they welcome you?
Old 10-17-2006, 11:01 PM   #53
Drbio
Banned

The is strong with this one.

I googled creditXpert2003 and one of the results was this....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-18-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:09 AM   #54
Drbio
Banned

*giggle*

seems the jew hater is pissy. It sure must bother him seeing as how he talks about it so much. Should I call the Wahmbulance for you XSpurt?

"impecile"501 in action.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-18-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:33 AM   #55
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, let's not talk about low lifes of the forum without mentioning Murphy3.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-18-2006 at 12:33 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #56
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Funny that you mention anything about negatives. I wonder how you get to neg me at least twice a day. You and that Mary character are the low-lifes on this message board.

Seriously, you need to grow the f-up. You silly little kid...Why dont you go get a job or something. It seems that you and Mary need to learn about life. Life is not about a Mavs message board or you and Mary continue to give me neg twice a day on a daily basis.

Nothing you do or say will bother me. You are just a silly lil kid playing on the message boards. Tell Mary, I just saw her negatives on my profile once again today. Tell her thats 5negs from her and about 10 from you.. Does it make you feel like an adult? Maybe this message board is your security in life. Mister 15 green square man, you are the big boy on this message board.

All hail to "DEZIO" he has been here the longest and has the most green squares and his negs will really hurt you. Either bow down or get some serious neg with star power..
Sorry we don't have any pointy white hats to offer you.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 10-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #57
Drbio
Banned

Sorry murph. You spell correctly and that makes you exempt from this special "impecile" class.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:39 AM   #58
Drbio
Banned

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mary again.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:03 AM   #59
mary
Troll Hunter

"Mister 15 Green Square Man" sounds like a line from a "Real Men of Genius" jingle.

Credit, would you mind editing your post and changing it to "Mister 15 Green Square GUY"? Thanks a bunch.

Last edited by mary; 10-18-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:42 AM   #60
Murphy3
Guru

This is one circle jerk that I don't want to be a part of. Mary and doc...have at it.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:02 AM   #61
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My point was well proven that I stated that Jews own the media here in the U.S. The research that was done on Jewish rule in the U.S. media was very extensive in that article, which best proved my point on who ruled the majority of the media here in the U.S.

You tell me which type of Jews own the media here in the U.S. I just know they are Jews.
Credit, forgive me, but I'm getting a little confused. Earlier you said:
Quote:
For the record, there are many different kinds of Jews. You just have to know which kind controls the media here in the U.S....
So maybe you can understand where my confusion comes from.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:24 AM   #62
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Credit, forgive me, but I'm getting a little confused. Earlier you said:

So maybe you can understand where my confusion comes from.
Maybe this will help. My whole point is that whoever control the U.S. media controls America essentially. As the article I posted showed you who controlled the media. That article was a nice research on who controls the media, magazines and newspapers.

With that in mind, it becomes clear on why we sometimes hear so much slanted coverage of events. Lastly, not all Jews are the same. Most people think that all Jews are the same and have the same beliefs. That is not true at all. There are Christian Jews as well.

There are several other type of Jews along with the ones that practice Judaisim. Which practically dont believe that JESUS was son of GOD. So to wrap things up, I say even though the Jews control the overal majority of the media, we have to look to see which type of Jew owns what. Because there beliefs are so widespread that you have to really know there religious background to see just about where they stand.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:54 AM   #63
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
I thought you, Mary and Dzio would eventually show your true colors..You all did. Now we all know why you have always posted negative to me. Since, I posted that I was a former basketball player and basketball is majority black, then your true colors came out.

Seems like a couple of you had those links on favorites with how fast you replied and posted a direct link that supports your views. The article I posted supported my views on the control of the media. The rest of the website has nothing to do with me.

Trust me, that is NOT my kind at all. Yours but not mine. Those kind of viewpoints where I am from would get dealt with swiftly. I would lead the charge as well. Since I know now that you have slanted views, then I know best how to deal with you.

You can take your lil racist asses back to the hole you all came from. Now go slant my statements some more. Switch it up some more to say I hate Jews. Learn to use a mature mind, if I say Jews control the media that does not equip me to be a Jew-hater.

What about some statements I read here that the NBA is a black-lead sport. I could take that you are a black-hater. Oh I guess that is different because you would say that 82% of the nba is black. Well, I just proved that majority of the media is owned by Jews.

Dont worry about replying back, because the ignore button is back on for you three..Mary, Dzio and organic whole food...
Old 10-18-2006, 08:46 AM   #64
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
The is strong with this one.

I googled creditXpert2003 and one of the results was this....

Laugh out loud funny.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to DrBio again.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-18-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:21 AM   #65
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you, Mary and Dzio would eventually show your true colors..You all did. Now we all know why you have always posted negative to me. Since, I posted that I was a former basketball player and basketball is majority black, then your true colors came out.

Seems like a couple of you had those links on favorites with how fast you replied and posted a direct link that supports your views. The article I posted supported my views on the control of the media. The rest of the website has nothing to do with me.

Trust me, that is NOT my kind at all. Yours but not mine. Those kind of viewpoints where I am from would get dealt with swiftly. I would lead the charge as well. Since I know now that you have slanted views, then I know best how to deal with you.

You can take your lil racist asses back to the hole you all came from. Now go slant my statements some more. Switch it up some more to say I hate Jews. Learn to use a mature mind, if I say Jews control the media that does not equip me to be a Jew-hater.

What about some statements I read here that the NBA is a black-lead sport. I could take that you are a black-hater. Oh I guess that is different because you would say that 82% of the nba is black. Well, I just proved that majority of the media is owned by Jews.

Dont worry about replying back, because the ignore button is back on for you three..Mary, Dzio and organic whole food...
You really are something. You come on here, post rather anti-semitic remarks, and post a link from a White Supremacy site, and Doc, Mary and Cap are the racists?

What's wrong with you?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-18-2006, 09:23 AM   #66
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:

I would've never even known about the site or the organization, had you not posted a direct link to it.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:23 AM   #67
Drbio
Banned

I'm not a racist. I dislike all unintelligent worthless idiots equally.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-18-2006 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:56 AM   #68
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

well, all it took for bio and I to agree is the posting of a hate filled jew basher.

credit is repeating the BS of a hate filled nazi like group. it has no place in our world, if only we could remove its poison the world would be a much better place.

the link credit posted reveals the acceptance by him of pure, unadulterated hatred towards jews, which is contrary to the ideals of our country as anything could be. it is an unamerican site preaching unamerican ideals.

it is sickening to me that there continues to be those who regurgatate this type of effluent.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:58 AM   #69
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I'm not a racist. I dislike all unintelligent worthless idiots equally.
So let's do an analysis.

Unintelligent - yep, credit has proven that one over and over
Worthless - yep, we have yet to see any value in any of his words
Idiot - clearly

He isnt just one of the adjectives above, he has repeatedly proven himself to be a glittering 3-for-3.

How high does that place him on your Scum-O-Meter scale? You say you "dislike all unintelligent worthless idiots equally" but you have to give his outstanding 3-for-3 status its due.

Maybe the following would work as a revision:

All unintelligent worthless idiots are equal. Some are just more equal than others.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:33 PM   #70
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Yes, it does. When they spend more time talking about the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child than they do talking about stuff like this, you have to really question their priorities.
Not to get back on topic, but I absolutely abhor the amount of time and energy the media focuses on Hollywood gossip. Its so COMPLETELY un-newsworthy and unimportant and I often find myself avoiding the news altogether. The latest news item that I couldn't possibley give a shit about is Madonna's adoption. There are also way too many special interest stories. And I'm sick of the daily fat reports as well. This just in...being overweight gives you higher risk of "fill in the blank". No kidding. So being fat is not good for you? That's some breaking effing news right there.

I would love to know more about what is going on in Iraq. I don't want the Republican side, I don't want the Democrat side, just give me everything and let me sort it out for myself. But at the very least, lets get back to the news being actual "news".

Old 10-18-2006, 12:39 PM   #71
Pirate

Someone adopted Madonna? Wow.

:-)
Old 10-18-2006, 01:50 PM   #72
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
You really are something. You come on here, post rather anti-semitic remarks, and post a link from a White Supremacy site, and Doc, Mary and Cap are the racists?

What's wrong with you?
Actually, they posted White Supremacy sites. I posted a link to an article to support my view on who owns the US media..Point blank you should like a total clueless fool to think I am anti-semitic...First of all, Muslims are Semitic people as well, so your words dont make sense. Lastly, the conversation was about who controls the media...Your lil friend wanted documents proof, so I posted an article that someone researched the answer to this question. My views and theirs on other issues will NEVER align together, but his research did prove my point on Jews owning the U.S. media.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:53 PM   #73
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Not to get back on topic, but I absolutely abhor the amount of time and energy the media focuses on Hollywood gossip. Its so COMPLETELY un-newsworthy and unimportant and I often find myself avoiding the news altogether. The latest news item that I couldn't possibley give a shit about is Madonna's adoption. There are also way too many special interest stories. And I'm sick of the daily fat reports as well. This just in...being overweight gives you higher risk of "fill in the blank". No kidding. So being fat is not good for you? That's some breaking effing news right there.
First, let me say, what the heck happened to this thread? It took like a 60 post detour into some sort of bizarro universe. I haven't been doing much moderating lately, but I'm going to have to look into why that bonehead is still posting here. Anyway...

I agree with you completely, Mary. If you flip on shows like Entertainment Tonight, it's nothing but a constant barrage of "breaking news" on how many pimples this or that movie star has on their right cheek and whether they'll be able to get through such a painful and humbling experience.

Quote:
I would love to know more about what is going on in Iraq. I don't want the Republican side, I don't want the Democrat side, just give me everything and let me sort it out for myself. But at the very least, lets get back to the news being actual "news".
Amen to that. I don't want a slant on it at all. Just give me all the facts, and I'll sort them out. I don't want the rose-colored version or the "sky is falling" version. Just give me the facts.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #74
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, they posted White Supremacy sites. I posted a link to an article to support my view on who owns the US media..Point blank you should like a total clueless fool to think I am anti-semitic...First of all, Muslims are Semitic people as well, so your words dont make sense. Lastly, the conversation was about who controls the media...Your lil friend wanted documents proof, so I posted an article that someone researched the answer to this question. My views and theirs on other issues will NEVER align together, but his research did prove my point on Jews owning the U.S. media.
Fine, then let's just say anti-Jew. Better?

And you DID post a link to a white supermacy site. You posted an article written and supported by white supremacists. You posted out and out propoganda, writen and endorsed by a propoganda pushing, White Supremacist society of morons. Congrats to you for finding someone with similar feelings as yours from that group of people.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-18-2006 at 01:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:01 PM   #75
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
So let's do an analysis.

Unintelligent - yep, credit has proven that one over and over
Worthless - yep, we have yet to see any value in any of his words
Idiot - clearly

He isnt just one of the adjectives above, he has repeatedly proven himself to be a glittering 3-for-3.

How high does that place him on your Scum-O-Meter scale? You say you "dislike all unintelligent worthless idiots equally" but you have to give his outstanding 3-for-3 status its due.

Maybe the following would work as a revision:

All unintelligent worthless idiots are equal. Some are just more equal than others.
Please all ANYONE has to do is look at all the posts from the Clan of those 3 to see who is the racist. As evidence by the links they provided afterwards. My link was to an article that PROVED my point that the Jews own the U.S. media. Now what was there link about?

NOTHING, but true racist websites and links. As evidence by your posts as well. Just look at some of the topic threads that you all create. Always about how someone in the black community is doing wrong or asking for too much money an so forth..

I have read alot of these posts from most people that reply to me..Like someone here said, once some of you found out I was an ex-professional player, everyone started the remark negative to me..Then someone posted about the NBA being a black sport, so that can link how I have been treated to what they think my race is.

Any person with sense can see who own the media..Those idiots wanted to hear me say who owns the media..To farther cement things. they asked for documented proof. There was an article that proved it so I posted it..Then, I replied that link supports the facts on who owns the media here in the U.S.

Now, when some of you post editors documents here about the Mavs, I dont say well that writer is a racist, so that makes you one. Facts are facts. Stick to the facts..

Provide me proof on who owns the media? I bet you dont answer..I guarantee you dont provide any supported fact to back your statement up as well..I am waiting...

This challenge goes out to Pirate/Mary/Dzio and Organic guy...Watch how you all scatter back to something stupid about another subject..
Old 10-18-2006, 02:08 PM   #76
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, they posted White Supremacy sites. I posted a link to an article to support my view on who owns the US media..
You posted an article from a white supremacist website ranting about how Jews own the media. Your presence in this thread is the only reason anyone is talking about Jews.

You, sir, are a pathetic racist.

Quote:
Point blank you should like a total clueless fool to think I am anti-semitic...
It would take a "total clueless fool" to think otherwise.

Quote:
First of all, Muslims are Semitic people as well, so your words dont make sense.
No, your words don't make sense.

The term "anti-Semitism" is defined by Merriam-Webster's Dictionary as "hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group." Thus, the application of that label to you, is absolutely correct. Also, just to save you the time, I checked. Neither Merriam nor Webster are Jewish.

As for your comment that Muslims are Semitic people, that's just flat-out wrong.

13.4% of India's population of over 1 billion people are Muslim.
88% of Indonesia's population of over 245 million people are Muslim.
1-2% of China's population of over 1 billion people are Muslim.

Last I checked, Indians, Indonesians, and Chinese are not considered Semites. And those are just a few examples.

You're officially an idiot and a racist.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:21 PM   #77
Pirate

Quote:
Provide me proof on who owns the media? I bet you dont answer..I guarantee you dont provide any supported fact to back your statement up as well..I am waiting...

This challenge goes out to Pirate/Mary/Dzio and Organic guy...Watch how you all scatter back to something stupid about another subject..
You called me out. I am more than willing to get right in your face, since you ask for it.

Addressing your words directly -

... true racist websites and links. As evidence by your posts as well. Just look at some of the topic threads that you all create. Always about how someone in the black community is doing wrong or asking for too much money an so forth."

You want to accuse me of starting or contributing in threads like that? You say my posts promote racist websites and links?

You are a sleazy LIAR. No place, no time, nowhere have I said such things.

"Provide me proof on who owns the media? I bet you dont answer"

I bet you are correct. Your whole line of conversation about "who owns the media" is jingoistic, nonsensical and irrelevant. I didnt join the discussion on that topic before, and why would I join it now? I'll leave you to wallow in your own pile of manure alone.

"once some of you found out I was an ex-professional player, everyone started the remark negative to me"

The negative remarks are flowing because you keep acting like a total moron, not because you are a former player supposedly. I (and I suspect many others) dont believe for a second you ever played ball, but maybe you did. If so, I'm not impressed like you hoped. If you arent, I couldnt care less either. It doesnt matter, its your profound idiocy and repeated jerkiness that has you at the bottom of such a well-earned dogpile.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:28 PM   #78
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
First, let me say, what the heck happened to this thread? It took like a 60 post detour into some sort of bizarro universe. I haven't been doing much moderating lately, but I'm going to have to look into why that bonehead is still posting here. Anyway...

I agree with you completely, Mary. If you flip on shows like Entertainment Tonight, it's nothing but a constant barrage of "breaking news" on how many pimples this or that movie star has on their right cheek and whether they'll be able to get through such a painful and humbling experience.

Amen to that. I don't want a slant on it at all. Just give me all the facts, and I'll sort them out. I don't want the rose-colored version or the "sky is falling" version. Just give me the facts.
I don't mind that stuff being on Entertainment Tonight, because that is where it belongs. My problem is when its finds itself to the regular evening news.

And oh yeah...welcome to bizarro town

Last edited by mary; 10-18-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 02:41 PM   #79
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please all ANYONE has to do is look at all the posts from the Clan of those 3 to see who is the racist. As evidence by the links they provided afterwards. My link was to an article that PROVED my point that the Jews own the U.S. media. Now what was there link about?
no, the link does not "prove" anything except the writer of the article (and apparently you as well) hates jews.

Quote:
Any person with sense can see who own the media..Those idiots wanted to hear me say who owns the media..To farther cement things. they asked for documented proof. There was an article that proved it so I posted it..Then, I replied that link supports the facts on who owns the media here in the U.S.
there is NO proof in the article. it is full of slander and inaccuracies with the intention of deceit and formenting hatred towards a group of people that are not singular in nature but a segment of people united in their religion yet varied in their opinions, desires and political beliefs.

Quote:
you tell me.

Here's News Corp, the largest media company in the world. there are thousands of owners of this company (the largest being Rupert Murdock, not jewish)
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NWS-A

time warner? nope, publically held too. thousands of owners, including duetsch bank (definitely NOT jewish...)
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=TWX

general electric? nope, thousands of stockholders, and a major owner is fidelity investments (not owned by jews either)
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=GE

oh, and let's not forget about our local media, here's the link to belo corp (owner and publisher of the Dallas Morning News/WFAA). nope, not "owned by the jews" either.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=BLC

yes, the FACTS are that a) the link in your post is NOT "proof" but merely invective and hate towards a group of people, and b) the claim that "jews own the media" is not only inaccurate it is despicable.

tell us, do you dress up in brown uniforms and give a fascist salute to all your friends?
Old 10-18-2006, 02:46 PM   #80
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Here's what I know:

If you're so annoying/racist that you unite Mavdog and DrBio against you, you have serious issues that need to be dealt with.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Closed Thread