Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default The Well: SaltwaterChaffy

I saw this on another forum, and thought it was interesting. I know some of us have met in real life, others know each other pretty well just through online communications, etc. We've got some pretty interesting people on here, so perhaps we can get some good stories. I'm probably not as interesting, but someone had to get the ball rolling.

A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except tuesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" . The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on tuesday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on tuesday, its your day in the well.

Today is my day. Ask me anything.

Last edited by SaltwaterChaffy; 11-25-2006 at 08:24 PM.
SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What's your funniest Mavericks story?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
What's your funniest Mavericks story?
I'd be hard-pressed to come up with a really funny Mavericks story, I think. I've been to a lot of games, met a few players, but can't really recall anything too funny. Doug Smith and Popeye Jones came to my 4th grade class to meet students. That was pretty cool.

I can give you a funny Cowboys story, hopefully that will suffice. In 6th grade, I played football in the city league. Our team was horrible, we went 0-10, scored 3 touchdowns all year, etc. However, kid leagues being what they are, we still had a team party at the end of the year, with trophies and everything. I forget where the party was held, but it was some North Dallas area place. As it turns out, Emmitt Smith and a few other Cowboys (maybe Tuinei?) are dining there. One of the parents gets up the nerve to ask them if they would come say hello to all the kids. The others say no, but Emmitt agrees. He comes over, says a few words, signs a few autographs, etc. Real class act. He sees me, wearing a Dallas Cowboys hat and a Michael Irvin Jersey. He says "Why isn't that #22?" and knocks my hat off. Awesome.

Old 11-25-2006, 08:38 PM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

haha Yeah man, that's good enough.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:31 PM   #5
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

What things piss you off the most in life?

Last edited by irontoad; 11-25-2006 at 10:31 PM.
irontoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #6
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irontoad
What things piss you off the most in life?
A lot of things piss me off. Stupidity pisses me off, but a lot of people just aren't well-educated or just don't know any better. That's why willful ignorance is really upsetting.

More than anything, though, would probably be lying/being untrustworthy. I consider myself to be fiercely loyal to all of my good friends, and am absolutely genuine with them. When I do not receive the same courtesy, my anger level rises. The "games" that we as human beings often play with each other (particularly in regards to interactions b/w the opposite sexes) are extremely frustrating.

Oh yeah, and the refs in Games 4-6 of the NBA Finals.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:00 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

no more softball questions......

Have you ever had dreams of sike of a sexual nature? And when answered in the affirmative...have you ever acted on them?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

We're playing 1/2, 5 to go. Eight players, stacks range from approximately 150 to well over 500. Fairly loose game. Under-the-gun, a generally tight player with about 300 behind, bets 5. One fold. Action junkey, with 400 or so behind, raises to 25. One fold. Guy to my right, a generally crafty player who in this case has the table covered, raises to 75. I have about $300, and pocket jacks. What do I do?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Enough with the bs questions. Here's the scenario. You have to kill a member of dallas-mavs.com. You have no option but to kill one person from this site. I won't go into details about what will happen if you don't.... So, here's the question. Which member of Dallas-mavs.com do you knock off?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
no more softball questions......

Have you ever had dreams of sike of a sexual nature? And when answered in the affirmative...have you ever acted on them?

I'm still trying to decide if that alien probing back in 2003 was a dream or reality.

So, maybe....and maybe.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:08 PM   #11
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

I like the questions so far, but I'm going out for the night. Obviously the Mavericks game caused this to get off to a slow start, but hopefully this thread (and future threads like it for other members) will take off. If we like the idea, let's make sure not to start one for another poster until the previous one has had a few days to breathe, to avoid overlaps.

Leave questions and I'll answer them when I get back.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:17 PM   #12
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
We're playing 1/2, 5 to go. Eight players, stacks range from approximately 150 to well over 500. Fairly loose game. Under-the-gun, a generally tight player with about 300 behind, bets 5. One fold. Action junkey, with 400 or so behind, raises to 25. One fold. Guy to my right, a generally crafty player who in this case has the table covered, raises to 75. I have about $300, and pocket jacks. What do I do?
Well, we're on the button, so at least we've got position. I'm still probably folding if I'm you. Tight player UTG making the first raise usually means something decent. Action Junky doesn't mean a whole lot, but since we're assuming the third raiser is a crafty player, we know that he likely isn't raising a tight UTG raiser with little. I think the chance of being up against a bigger pair is pretty likely here. Some might argue to call and see if you can flop a set, but I'd rather just get out of the way. A low, uncoordinated board could still spell trouble against an overpair.

I play better than I talk strategy, but I don't do either particularly well.

Brag: I made enough the past two nights to pay two months rent though.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:18 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

hahaha.....nice....
Old 11-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #14
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Enough with the bs questions. Here's the scenario. You have to kill a member of dallas-mavs.com. You have no option but to kill one person from this site. I won't go into details about what will happen if you don't.... So, here's the question. Which member of Dallas-mavs.com do you knock off?
This is actually really tough. I get plenty pissed off at Doc sometimes, but he tends to balance himself out with moments of compassion, which I really appreciate. I really took to heart his well-wishes after my "Therapy" thread last year, particularly because we had been battling a lot over some other topic at the same time.

Oh, I just got it. Walker4Three, or whatever his name was. That guy was a phenomenal troll. I particularly loved his claims of being NBA capable on offense, but too poor on defense to actually make the league.

Old 11-25-2006, 11:24 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

Have you ever watched desperate housewives?
Old 11-25-2006, 11:25 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

People hate to love me and love to hate me but I am always in there somewhere.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:43 PM   #17
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Well, we're on the button, so at least we've got position. I'm still probably folding if I'm you. Tight player UTG making the first raise usually means something decent. Action Junky doesn't mean a whole lot, but since we're assuming the third raiser is a crafty player, we know that he likely isn't raising a tight UTG raiser with little. I think the chance of being up against a bigger pair is pretty likely here. Some might argue to call and see if you can flop a set, but I'd rather just get out of the way. A low, uncoordinated board could still spell trouble against an overpair.

I play better than I talk strategy, but I don't do either particularly well.

Brag: I made enough the past two nights to pay two months rent though.
I'm pretty much thinking a fold, too. Position is not going to mean much of anything if we flat call. For one thing, the UTG and the junkie still have position on us this round. And even in a best-case scenario where they both fold and we get to play heads-up, the pot will be so big in relation to our stack that we won't have many options going forward.

It's either fold or push, I think.

I wonder if the crafty guy might be pushing the junkie off his raise. Sometimes when tight players limp UTG (remember, it's 5 to go in this game) they can have anything from high pairs to AK suited to suited connectors and boredom. I expect the tight player to fold here.

I also expect the junkie to fold, no matter what we do. And I also expect that the crafty player expects the same.

Still fold? If so, what do you need to push here? Will queens do it? Is there any hand at all that you would just cold call with, given the situation?

EDIT: Congrats on the score. What game, and where?

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-25-2006 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:45 PM   #18
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

ok, enough with the silly far fetched questions.

in the midst of a nuclear holocaust, you're stuck in a well with realclipsfan and mightytoine. you are the only three humans (and i use this term loosely for RCF and mightytoine) that are alive in the world.

the nuclear holocaust exposes a lot of unfortunate things and it turns out the two of them are hermaphrodites and have decided to utilize their female organs. you are counted on to carry on the human species. you must mate with one of the two. for reasons we can't get into, you cannot abstain, kill yourself, or kill both of them. you must make a choice.

who do you mate with and why?

Last edited by aexchange; 11-25-2006 at 11:46 PM.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 11:47 PM   #19
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm pretty much thinking a fold, too. Position is not going to mean much of anything if we flat call. For one thing, the UTG and the junkie still have position on us this round. And even in a best-case scenario where they both fold and we get to play heads-up, the pot will be so big in relation to our stack that we won't have many options going forward.

It's either fold or push, I think.

I wonder if the crafty guy might be pushing the junkie off his raise. Sometimes when tight players limp UTG (remember, it's 5 to go in this game) they can have anything from high pairs to AK suited to suited connectors and boredom. I expect the tight player to fold here.

I also expect the junkie to fold, no matter what we do. And I also expect that the crafty player expects the same.

Still fold? If so, what do you need to push here? Will queens do it? Is there any hand at all that you would just cold call with, given the situation?
this is a pretty clear fold dude, unless you want to make a stand with your stack with jacks.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:52 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
this is a pretty clear fold dude, unless you want to make a stand with your stack with jacks.
That's kinda what I said.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:59 PM   #21
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Why OU?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:04 AM   #22
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

OK, here is a favorite question from one of my colleagues at work (he is a bit odd):

What is the minimum amount of money that you would take to do the each of the following:

Amputate a finger?
Amputate a hand?
Amputate a leg?
Amputate your best friends leg (just kidding)?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #23
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Why OU?
Not to steal his thunder, but I'd have to say....

Old 11-26-2006, 12:39 AM   #24
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

What or who are my favorites, and why do they suck?

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:30 AM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'd like to thank Doc for offsetting the sike and sexuality comments, with these fine examples of why Oklahoma is still a state, and that people actually live there.

(though I still can't figure out why)
Old 11-26-2006, 02:37 AM   #26
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drbio again.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:41 AM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

I'm here to tell you...though you might not know it by the picture, the girl on the right was WAY more sporty.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:44 AM   #28
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I like this thread idea, here's my question for you:

Do you really like taffy that much to make it your username?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 02:45 AM   #29
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm here to tell you...though you might not know it by the picture, the girl on the right was WAY more sporty.
I think it's the same girl.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 11-26-2006, 02:50 AM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Not the same girl..... her hair is shorter, tummy is flatter, and the belt is entirely different.
Old 11-26-2006, 02:52 AM   #31
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Not the same girl..... her hair is shorter, tummy is flatter, and the belt is entirely different.
Yeah, you're right, my bad.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:01 AM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
But still and all, I'm not trying to demean the other one. She tried hard...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:10 AM   #33
Drbio
Banned

She must have worn a Steve Nash mask to get chum excited.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:19 AM   #34
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Have you ever watched desperate housewives?
No.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:26 AM   #35
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Congrats on the score. What game, and where?
Combination of things. On Thursday night, I did two things on Pokerstars. First, I participated in some random 15 dollar buy-in MTT. I actually was going to send you the final hand over PM (this was the "clean your inbox" post.) Anyway, it was a little over 900 people, and I was knocked out 7th. (Got all-in with 76 on a 976 flop, villain shows K7, turn K...ugh). That got me about half of it. At the same time, I won a 13 dollar buy-in double shootout (For the unfamiliar: A double shootout means you have a say, 64 players at 8 tables. You play until there is a winner at each table. Then, those winners play each other at another table. Think of the movie "Maverick.") to qualify for the Sunday Million, which this week is a 530 dollar tourney as opposed to the usual 215. The cool thing about Stars is that when you qualify for a tourney, you can unregister. Some of the big sites won't let you do that. So, I took that 530 dollars in tournament money and ran it into sit-and-gos a bit higher than the level I usually play, and made roughly the same amount of money in actual dollars. (For those unfamiliar, the tournament dollars can't actually be cashed out, you have to use them to buy into other tournaments.)

Typically, I'm a slightly above break-even player, who will occasionally break through. I just happened to hit a nice rush this weekend.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:28 AM   #36
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
ok, enough with the silly far fetched questions.

in the midst of a nuclear holocaust, you're stuck in a well with realclipsfan and mightytoine. you are the only three humans (and i use this term loosely for RCF and mightytoine) that are alive in the world.

the nuclear holocaust exposes a lot of unfortunate things and it turns out the two of them are hermaphrodites and have decided to utilize their female organs. you are counted on to carry on the human species. you must mate with one of the two. for reasons we can't get into, you cannot abstain, kill yourself, or kill both of them. you must make a choice.

who do you mate with and why?
I do not have a great recollection of realclipsfan. MightyToine sucked. I guess I'll take realclipsfan.

"What are you watching?"
"Educational programming."

Old 11-26-2006, 03:32 AM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

Nice run. Congrats on getting it all against the K7. That should have been huge for you.

Very nice win in the other tourney. Good run in the SNG's, too. I feel so out of sorts in those, ever since Party changed the structure.

Keep winning, dude.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:35 AM   #38
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Why OU?
Well, if you're asking why I root for OU, it's simple. I went there. During the majority of my time here at the board, I was a student at OU. I have since graduated and moved back the North Texas area.

If you're asking why I chose to go to OU: When it came time to choose colleges, I applied to the major colleges in the area. (Tech, SFA, UTD, OU, OSU, etc.) My "reach" school was Georgetown, but I never really had a chance there, because I slacked off in high school, so I had poor grades. Said slacking off also meant that I kept putting off the UT essay until, lo and behold, the application deadline passed. Whoops.

I was accepted into all the other schools. OU seemed like a good combination of having a solid "college atmosphere", and a variety of possible subjects (I didn't have a major in mind when I first went to college). Also, it was far enough away from home that my parents couldn't drop in, but close enough that I could get home if need be.

Though I wouldn't say my experience at OU was stellar, it was solid, and I think it would be tough for me to say I would have enjoyed another school any more. Plus, OU football is an awesome program!

Old 11-26-2006, 03:37 AM   #39
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
OK, here is a favorite question from one of my colleagues at work (he is a bit odd):

What is the minimum amount of money that you would take to do the each of the following:

Amputate a finger?
Amputate a hand?
Amputate a leg?
Amputate your best friends leg (just kidding)?
I really enjoy being able-bodied. The idea of being handicapped is very frightening to me, so if my answers seem high, that is why.

Finger: 25k
Hand: 1 million
Leg: Absolutely not.
Best friend's leg: Absolutely not.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:38 AM   #40
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:

Just got to this....what Doc said.