Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
I get why we do it, I get why Philly does it, they're getting young talent/expirings. But I have no clue why Chicago does it. Of course, I have no clue what they want from this trade deadline, if anything.
Jep. Chicago was just some example, not so good one. Just they need 3 point shooting and somebody to help Rose out. Terry would be ideal. Connecting people, great locker room present and so on. I just took this one and tried to mixed something up:

http://www.blogcdn.com/nba.fanhouse....mthrees-tz.jpg

Offcourse I think they can get something better for James + Thomas. Still lets hope Donnie can make someting to work.

Last edited by FiZth; 01-15-2010 at 01:53 PM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
Jep. Chicago was just some example, not so good one. Just they need 3 point shooting and somebody to help Rose out. Terry would be ideal. Connecting people, great locker room present and so on. I just took this one and tried to mixed something up:

http://www.blogcdn.com/nba.fanhouse....mthrees-tz.jpg

Offcourse I think they can get something better for James + Thomas. Still lets hope Donnie can make someting to work.
One thing I noticed from that chart is that other than Orlando, who're known for 3's, and Denver, who're known for taking it to the rim, all the contending teams are in the center. Balance is what makes teams good, but that's not what we're discussing. Hopefully the Mavs FO is trying to make season changing moves as we speak.

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
One thing I noticed from that chart is that other than Orlando, who're known for 3's, and Denver, who're known for taking it to the rim, all the contending teams are in the center. Balance is what makes teams good, but that's not what we're discussing. Hopefully the Mavs FO is trying to make season changing moves as we speak.
Denver and SA are third and 4rth in the league at three point shooting %, we are 15th
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote