Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-30-2006, 03:04 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Talent on Paper not transfered to Success

I was just thinking about some teams that when you look at them they have a Star or good duo or trio...but they cant seem to get on track...and its seems like there are many teams that will break out of that this commin up season but you never know...soo i was just wondering if you had to pick 5 teams who seem to have it on paper but cant get it on the court which 5 would it be???

1.Knicks (All the talent in the world...but no chemistry...soo many overpaid players that play the same position. its just a mess in NY. But if they could find a way to get things strait..they could be dangerous)

2. Sixers (Iverson, Webber, Iguodala....a nice trio..maybe they can get on the same page this year and have a good run)

3. Cavs (LeBron, Big Z, and many good role players...most people say that LeBron doesnt have enough talent around him...i think ths BS...but they did improve last year a lil...and should be better this season)

4.Warriors ( Davis, Richardson, and cup of big men and young role players. Been disappointing for a cup of years...maybe unde Nellie they will break out of it)

5. Lakers (Kobe and Odom...not much talent around them....but enough that if they played together they could be a lot better than shown...But hay we all kno Kobe will be Kobe)

I think there could be a few more teams there like Atlanta....they got madd talent..but just too young and not enough leadership....and i think the 1 - 5 could be moved around..but ths just the way i got them.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 09-30-2006 at 03:06 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2006, 03:37 AM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

The Cavs do well on the court, they are a very solid team. A team I can think of is the Sonics, maybe the Wolves and Celtics.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote