Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default The Wizards/ Arenas

With Arenas out they are still in 5th place in the east. They have some good role players on the team and a cup or really good player in Jamison and Butler. The east is weak after the first 2 spots and it will stay like tht for a while, which means that they will be able to make the playoffs for at least the next cup of years if they play like this. Just with the players they have now without Arenas.

My Point: Arenas will become a free agent this summer, his value is still good and they can get good talent for him. If I was them I would look into trading him and bringing in some other talent. If this team is playing good enough now to be in the playoffs thn with a cup of more players tht they would get back it would help them win a few more games and thus make them more competitive. Idk if it would be good enough to beat Boston or Detroit...but I would trade Arenas at the deadline?? Not suggesting tht he comes to Dallas cuz Idk if I would like him here, but wht do you guys think??

Any thouts??

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
With Arenas out they are still in 5th place in the east. They have some good role players on the team and a cup or really good player in Jamison and Butler. The east is weak after the first 2 spots and it will stay like tht for a while, which means that they will be able to make the playoffs for at least the next cup of years if they play like this.
Better point: Cuban should petition the league to have the Mavs moved to the east, since Dallas is in East Texas.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #3
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Well Arenas will be out for another three months and I don't think many teams will consider paying what the Wizards would ask until they see him back to his old self.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

he won't be traded but i think he's definitely leaving washington in the off-season. they have looked good though without him, they are an intriguing team, especially with nick young showing some potential. mike bibby would fit well with this team
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

But if hes gonna leave then thye mite as well trade him. They can still get a something good for him.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:00 AM   #6
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

he's hurt..
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #7
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i'm hurt
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote