Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 10-24-2007, 08:02 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Heat Trade Walker...Get Davis

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071024/...ves_heat_trade

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Mann this is a good trade for them..they get a good young center back and get a athletic scoring guard....and get rid of Walker...Why didnt we get Davis instead of Hassle

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 10-24-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

The West just got alot deeper..

We also get to see Antoine Walker play at the AAC TWICE a year now...so...BONUS!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-24-2007 at 08:16 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
The West just got alot deeper..

We also get to see Antoine Walker play at the AAC TWICE a year now...so...BONUS!
And just when I was questioning why I would even click on this thread....Mary saves the day.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Well its not as much about Walker..I mean who cares..but the Heat got some good pieces back...I wish we could have gotten Davis instead or Hassle.. Blount will prolly be Shaqs replacement in the future

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 10-24-2007 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I guess Minnesota is now in the business of collecting garbage.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:40 PM   #7
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

What a stupid trade! McHale has to be nominated as the Idiot of the year. Good trade for Miami though.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:59 PM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

god I hate walker a lot more than I probably should
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

The Shimmy!

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 10-24-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #10
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

vomit
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what Minnesota is thinking. Miami makes out nicely with Davis and Blount. Wow.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:18 PM   #12
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

I'm guessing they did it so the young players could get some playing time. I think they could've gotten someone better than Walker for Davis.

Walker=Trash.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #13
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

McHale is trashing the franchise while the owner is in Europe.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

They continue to cut it down to maximum rebuilding mode. If you want to make sure you lose lots of games, get #8.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:36 PM   #15
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

i just puked in my mouth.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:40 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
sike just puked in my mouth.
wha?

Oooops sorry, wrong thread.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:53 PM   #17
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

noooooooooo, i enjoyed being in miami.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:06 PM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I still think Walker is way underrated. Yeah, coaches should keep him from jacking the threes indiscriminately, but the fact remains that he is big and skilled. He'll continue to get everything he has always got, in the paint. Antooine Walker CAN score in the paint, as dreadful as his three-point shooting is. And he CAN pass pretty well for a big man.

I know he's a laughing stock, but the guy can play some ball. Minny did okay, all said.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:13 PM   #19
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

The trade is still lopsided even if you don't think Walker is trash. Davis alone is worth more than Walker and Minny throws in Blount as well? Damn. Why couldn't we get in on that?
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 PM   #20
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Blount has been a net negative for about three years now, because of his contract. Granted, it gets less bad the closer his contract gets to done. But Walker will way outperform Blount for the remainder of their contracts.

Davis is a good for Miami, but evidently Minny was just selling him to the highest bidder. It's a good deal for Minny from a cap perspective, as well as getting something of usefulness back on the floor. And if there's one thing we know about A Walker, it's that you can trade him easily. I doubt he finishes his contract in Minneapolis.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:46 PM   #21
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Well its not as much about Walker..I mean who cares..but the Heat got some good pieces back...I wish we could have gotten Davis instead or Hassle.. Blount will prolly be Shaqs replacement in the future
You're severely overrating Blount. He's a Raef Lafrentz starter kit.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:53 AM   #22
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Gives Mccants, Gerald Green, and Co. more playing time.

I do know one thing, this makes my drafting of Al Jefferson that much more sweeter=]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:48 AM   #23
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
You're severely overrating Blount. He's a Raef Lafrentz starter kit.

82 gp
81 gs
31.1 min.
50.894 fg
.290 3pt
75.385 ft
6.2 reb.
12.3 pts.

Those are not bad numbers at all..I am not comparing him to Shaq...but do you think they have some1 better if he was to retire today or tht they will get some1 better in 2 years

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 10-25-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:19 AM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker

DAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:32 AM   #25
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
Why? Pat Riley treated you like the fat ass in Full Metal Jacket.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #26
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I still think Walker is way underrated. Yeah, coaches should keep him from jacking the threes indiscriminately, but the fact remains that he is big and skilled. He'll continue to get everything he has always got, in the paint. Antooine Walker CAN score in the paint, as dreadful as his three-point shooting is. And he CAN pass pretty well for a big man.

I know he's a laughing stock, but the guy can play some ball. Minny did okay, all said.

Underrated, huh? Let's look at where he stood last year...

Quote:
It's been a rough summer for 'Toine, robbed in his Chicago home at gunpoint, so I am inclined to go easy on him. But it's impossible to ignore just how bad he was last year. He shot 39.7 percent from the field, which put him 355th in the league. He was 43.8 percent from the free-throw line, which was 432nd. He shot 27.5 percent from the 3-point line, or 232nd. That is an alarmingly low success rate for an NBA player, especially one making $8.5 million.
Courtesy of FanIQ.com (http://www.faniq.com/article/The-NBA...-5852,20/last/)
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:12 AM   #27
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

So Kevin McHale saves basketball by making the East more interesting?

He single-handedly turned the Boston Celtics and (to a lesser degree) Miami Heat into contenders...

Did Stern put him up to this or is he so incompetent that he just can't see what he's doing?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:23 AM   #28
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
god I hate walker a lot more than I probably should

*hilarious

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:10 PM   #29
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
82 gp
81 gs
31.1 min.
50.894 fg
.290 3pt
75.385 ft
6.2 reb.
12.3 pts.

Those are not bad numbers at all..I am not comparing him to Shaq...but do you think they have some1 better if he was to retire today or tht they will get some1 better in 2 years
He's not a terrible player and he's a better option than Doleac. I was just a little taken aback when you said that Miami had acquired a good young center. I've never been a fan of centers who spend all their time on the perimeter shooting jump shots.

Plus he's 31 and the Heat are on the hook to play Shaq $20MM a year for the next 3 years. He's not walking away from that kind of money.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:21 PM   #30
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Mavs should've tried to get Davis.... i bet we could've offered a better deal.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #31
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs

haha Private Pile ?

What is your major malfunction Private Pile?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:26 PM   #32
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

slow/overweight trash for quick/perimeter trash
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:46 PM   #33
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
He's not a terrible player and he's a better option than Doleac. I was just a little taken aback when you said that Miami had acquired a good young center. I've never been a fan of centers who spend all their time on the perimeter shooting jump shots.

Plus he's 31 and the Heat are on the hook to play Shaq $20MM a year for the next 3 years. He's not walking away from that kind of money.
Ohh I didnt know he was 31..I thout he was younger...but still they get a good back up then and some1 tht can give them minutes if Shaq needs rest

........GO MAVS
Old 10-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #34
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by me770706
slow/overweight trash for quick/perimeter trash
Are you talking about Davis because if u are ur crazy. I would take Davis over any sg we got on this team now besides Terry. George, Hassel, Jones, Ager,...in fact id give up 3 of them just to have Davis here,,the guy has a bad rep. but he can play and we know how bad rep. players do whn they come to Dallas. I wish we had gotten him instead of Hassel

........GO MAVS
Old 10-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #35
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

He's got game. Offense, defense, size, athleticsm--great move by Riley, Shaq isn't getting any younger.

Contact Me
Old 10-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #36
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
We all know how he ended up.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:22 AM   #37
alby
Guru

dirkgreatness loves gifs

Contact Me
Old 10-26-2007, 10:48 PM   #38
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

davis is a turnover machine and not a great chemistry guy. i wouldnt take him over any of our 2's simply cause he wouldnt know how to not take shots away from dirk and josh. for miami though it makes sense cause antoine walker is worthless. corey brewer better be the man or minnesota isnt doing anything anytime soon
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #39
alby
Guru

last year

Ricky Davis
#23 in total turnovers (22 more players)
#41 in turnovers per game (40 more players)
#119 in turonvers per 48 (118 more players)

just saying...

oh yeah, and averaged
17 points per game
4.8 assists per game
4 rebounds per game

and started 81 games

Contact Me
Old 10-27-2007, 01:18 AM   #40
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
dirkgreatness loves gifs
Yep, especially this one:

and this one: