Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default LeBron was very interested in playing in Dallas

Loud mouth S.A. Smith was is saying this on ESPN. Saying how before LeBron signed his deal he was interested in coming to Dallas to play with Harris. Now that there are rumors going around that he is very interested in the Nets and might consider that when his contract is up and especially since they are moving to Brooklyn.

Personally I could care less about this whole thing, but just wanted to hear some of your thoughts??

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

The sad thing is Cuban probably would of had to have traded Dirk for Lebron, if the opportunity presented itself. I just feel like Dirk is the franchise, I want to see the Mavs win with Dirk or bust.

Could you imagine Dirk in a Cavs uniform? That's like some twilight zone stuff. Too weird.

It's cool that the Mavs are a team almost all the top players want to play for. Kobe, Lebron and of course Jason Kidd.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-13-2008 at 01:49 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Devin Harris.

That said, I find it laughable that any star NBA player would ever want to join a team specifically to play with Devin freaking Harris.

That's ridiculous. Screamin' A is a hack of the highest order.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

That's a load of crap, although if Lebron actually confirmed this I wouldn't blame most of the people on this board for lighting themselves on fire.

Lebron would want to play in NJ because his buddy Jay-Z owns the team and by the time his contract is up they will likely have a pretty solid roster (definitely better than what the Cavs have now anyway).
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i hate stephen a smith, he is an idiot.

that being said. Without a doubt, lebron is my 2nd favorite player after Dirk...
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #6
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

REALLY~~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 01:56 AM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

The awesome thing about being in a position like Smith's is that you can completely make up stuff, not cite a source, and people will believe it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:11 AM   #8
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
The sad thing is Cuban probably would of had to have traded Dirk for Lebron, if the opportunity presented itself. I just feel like Dirk is the franchise, I want to see the Mavs win with Dirk or bust.
Is that sad? I love Dirk but there's not a player in the league I wouldn't trade to get Lebron.

Of course there's probably no truth to this. Like others have said, what's so special about Devin Harris? He's a really good player but he doesn't strike me as a guy that people would love to play with. Dirk obviously didn't.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:22 AM   #9
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Is that sad? I love Dirk but there's not a player in the league I wouldn't trade to get Lebron.

Of course there's probably no truth to this. Like others have said, what's so special about Devin Harris? He's a really good player but he doesn't strike me as a guy that people would love to play with. Dirk obviously didn't.
Yeah it would be sad to see Dirk go, for anybody. Mine and most people here's favorite player in the NBA.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:20 AM   #10
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Lebron wanted to come to Dallas to play with Harris and not Dirk?

Laugh Out Loud.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't LeBron pulling for Kidd to come to Cleveland????

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-14-2008 at 08:49 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #12
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Stephen A. Smith, the man who proclaimed that the Nuggets will win the West this season.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
REALLY~~~

dammit horse. That's all you got?
Old 04-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #14
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone post the Stephen A Smith Hecklers
Old 04-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #15
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

But he didn't.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #16
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

If I need a last second shot to win the game, I'd take Dirk over Lebron any day.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:41 PM   #17
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
If I need a last second shot to win the game, I'd take Dirk over Lebron any day.

duh.

lebron isn't jordan.....yet
Old 04-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #18
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

...or never will be.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #19
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

...or always was.

No wait, that's definitely not right.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #20
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I guess Harris can turn a few heads after all... why can't Kidd lure that kind of star power?
Old 04-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #21
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I really wouldn't want LeBron on the Mavs..id rather have Dirk

but he sure is good

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 04-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #22
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I don't see how anyone in their right mind would take Dirk over Lebron. Maybe because you're Dirk fans? That has to be the only excuse available. He's going to be the best player in the league for the next 10 years minimum. I don't know how much truth there is to this though. Maybe Devin and Lebron are good friends? Most fans in Dallas didn't think much of Harris but maybe others around the league do? We'll see if Lebron ends up with the Brooklyn Nets. They've been predicting that for the past couple of years that Lebron would end up there due to his relationship with Jay-Z.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:06 AM   #23
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
I guess Harris can turn a few heads after all... why can't Kidd lure that kind of star power?
Didn't Kobe and Lebron both want him?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 05:58 AM   #24
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

maybe we should try and do a trade lebron for kidd :-P. Lue, Lebron, Josh, Dirk, Damp would be a pretty solid lineup :-P
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:24 AM   #25
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yeah I think this past summer Kobe was trying to get Bynum moved for Harris. Lebron even mentioned to the press that if he had Harris then Cleveland would go all the way.

Make sense? Of course not.

But if you switch Harris' name for Kidd's it does.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 04-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #26
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Saw this on ESPN over the weekend. So crazy what these writers will make up to get what they want in the end.

Stephen A. in his head:

Ok, gotta add something to the Lebron to the Nets rumor. Ok, well, NJ just made that trade. But Lebron wanted Kidd to be traded to Cleveland. Who cares, what if he really likes Devin, he's an alright player. Yeah, that sounds good, no one knows what the hell the kid could have, we'll just say he's a potential all star, even though he's inconsistent as hell and is about to go into his 5th year in the league. Yeah, the public will eat it up and I'll piss off all the Cleveland fans.

Que the camera...
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #27
Tokey41
Platinum Member

I wonder if Kobe would still want him there instead of Bynum? My guess is no.

I'm sure Lebron wouldn't mind though... then again look at their roster, he might actually be overjoyed to see Harris. Playing on the Cavs will do that to you.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:03 PM   #28
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

With the way Gasol and Odom are playing right now? I think Harris over Bynum would be an upgrade. They don't even know if he's coming back this season. But Fisher has been great this season as well as Farmer so I don't know if point guard is really a need for them anymore.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #29
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Marlarkey by Stephen Cheesedoodles Smith. I remember LeBron jokingly saying about the dunk he had on Dirk at the all-star game:

"I did that 'cause he stole my point guard."

The mavs had just traded for Kidd.

Stephen, Shut your cheese!
Old 04-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #30
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
I really wouldn't want LeBron on the Mavs..id rather have Dirk

but he sure is good
why would you NOT trade Dirk for Lebron?

Although Dirk is my favorite player ever (next to MJ)

Lebron is freaking 23 years old with 30, 7, 7....wtf??? cmon.

Also..David Stern + refs + rest of nba would have his babies and that equals championship. cmon now.

Last edited by nikeball; 04-15-2008 at 02:55 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #31
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

You make it sound like LeBron i gonna win anything anytime soon. He wont...he doesnt have his Pippen and Rodman..and he wont find them...just like Kobe. Kobe is close now and this is his best chance to prove that he can win it without Shaq

........GO MAVS
Old 04-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #32
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
I wonder if Kobe would still want him there instead of Bynum? My guess is no.

I'm sure Lebron wouldn't mind though... then again look at their roster, he might actually be overjoyed to see Harris. Playing on the Cavs will do that to you.

That's an interesting question. LA fans wouldn't want any part of it and I can see why considering Bynum's potential, but most likely Bynum won't be playing a key part, if any part in their championship quest this season. Could you imagine if they had Kidd as well as Gasol?

That would be scary and I don't think there's any way that team doesn't win the championship.

Anyway, no one's losing any sleep over Harris and I have a hard time imagining Lebron chomping at the bit to play with someone like Harris.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #33
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You make it sound like LeBron i gonna win anything anytime soon. He wont...he doesnt have his Pippen and Rodman..and he wont find them...just like Kobe. Kobe is close now and this is his best chance to prove that he can win it without Shaq
Hm.

Wallace would be a good sub for Rodman.

Boobie = Kerr/Armstrong.

But nope, no Pippen. Shoulda been Hughes, but that guy choked big time.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #34
Burn this City

Burn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really niceBurn this City is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
why would you NOT trade Dirk for Lebron?

Although Dirk is my favorite player ever (next to MJ)

Lebron is freaking 23 years old with 30, 7, 7....wtf??? cmon.

Also..David Stern + refs + rest of nba would have his babies and that equals championship. cmon now.

Totally agree. Anyone that wouldn't trade Dirk for LeBron is completely subdued by their emotions. Dirk's awesome but he's not King James.

That being said, anyone who thinks LeBron has any interest in playing in a city not named New York, Los Angeles or Cleveland has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

(Feel free to bump this thread when he signs with Utah after it's revealed he has a "thing" for mormon chicks)
Old 04-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #35
Tokey41
Platinum Member

I could see him becoming the savior of New York (that would be epic), but once NJ relocates to Brooklyn I think James will want to sign there, as stated his buddy Jay-Z owns the team... and he'll get to play with Devin freakin' Harris! He would be ushering a new age of New York basketball... also epic.

You can't go wrong really, if he's not coming to Dallas I almost want him to go to New York (or Brooklyn), forget Cleveland, New York needs this revival.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #36
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

I agree. I'd love for Lebron to be a Knick. Some teams you just hate seeing be so garbage. The Lakers and Celtics were two of those franchises I hated to see play so bad but damn I never wanted them to be this good.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #37
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Whatever year Lebron get out of his contract, I doubt there will be very many good teams that has that kind of cap, at least enough to get Lebron over CLE.

Lebron is friends with Kidd, not Devin, so at least we've got a chance if Kidd can keep his skills high over the next year.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:26 AM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

i flat out love dirk(hell look at my myspace) but theres no one in their right mind who would pass up the chance for lebron if you could get him for dirk. dirk is my favorite player but if the cavs called and said hey we want dirk, you can have lebron it would take cuban about a tenth of a nano second to say yes.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #39
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

would it? Mav Goggles are pretty thick around Dallas =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #40
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Loud mouth S.A. Smith was is saying this on ESPN. Saying how before LeBron signed his deal he was interested in coming to Dallas to play with Harris. Now that there are rumors going around that he is very interested in the Nets and might consider that when his contract is up and especially since they are moving to Brooklyn.

Personally I could care less about this whole thing, but just wanted to hear some of your thoughts??
Stephen A. is obviously the most reliable source around, so I believe you.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote