Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-21-2004, 01:37 PM   #41
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of
Default RE:Fahrenheit 9/11

I'm not distracting from that one, but I'm just saying (like you did, too) that it had been a lot easier if they would've followed the instructions given by the UN. So I wonder, why it's a shame to give the Palestinis some right in the conflict. And why I am called a anti-Semite because of my critisism.

But thanks to. You're the first one not accusing me of being that or this, and the first one who can discuss something, despite his assumingly other opinion.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2004, 01:43 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Fahrenheit 9/11

Edit...nevermind....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:46 PM   #43
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

[quote]
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
Originally posted by: Arne
Considering what he did for the USA's foreign politics, that really is a shame.

Ýou don't know what you're talking about, Adolf.

Just for another user, who wouldn't believe me.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Old 10-21-2004, 02:41 PM   #44
seal614

seal614 is on a distinguished road

Arne I'm rather surprised somebody would say that and I'm sure they don't truly think you have anything in common with Hitler.

Perhaps MavKiki was just tired of hearing everybody say Bush = Hitler... which is just as ridiculous.

- Brian
seal614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 03:11 PM   #45
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Very well said, Mavdog.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:49 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

No kidding. Mavdog has been hitting them out of the park today. Well done.

I think it's the old my family can call me names and criticize me, but you cannot phenomenon.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:26 PM   #47
Arne
Golden Member

Maybe he sees a bit of both sides. Maybe it isn't even about him not voting for Bush. Maybe it's just about him not being (edited by a Dallas-Mavs.com moderator) ignoring to what I say, like some others.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:28 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Maybe because of your ignorance of the english language you haven't been clear. Certainly there is room for improvement but we all see your anti-Bush agenda. Just because you bark up in every post that you know something does not make it so. I've seen little substance or style to date from you but rather only the closemindedness that you profess a desire to avoid.

And using the f-word in every post is pretty ignorant too. I'm not sure who taught you that word, but it is inappropriate here.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:35 PM   #49
Arne
Golden Member

Oh, I'm so sorry... In Great Britain a lot of people use that word in nearly every sentence. But that's something you couldn't know as well as I couldn't know, that it's inappropriate in here.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:45 PM   #50
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: Arne
Oh, I'm so sorry... In Great Britain a lot of people use that word in nearly every sentence. But that's something you couldn't know as well as I couldn't know, that it's inappropriate in here.
?
Old 10-21-2004, 06:36 PM   #51
Road Rage

Road Rage is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That Iraq gets invaded because they break UN resolutions, while the Israeli can ignore them. That's not logical.
Quick quiz Arne, in two parts:

1) what is the difference between a UN resolution filed under Chapter VI of the UN charter and a resolution filed under Chapter VII?

2) how many Chapter VII resolutions have been filed against Israel.
Road Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 06:38 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

I bet google is getting some business right about now.....LOL!
Old 10-21-2004, 07:01 PM   #53
Road Rage

He'll probably just claim it doesn't matter, even if he does bother to try and find out.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:58 AM   #54
Road Rage

Guess I stumped the German band. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]