Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #1201
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I was talking to my wife about alien threesomes. what do you think sike bear?
Somehow I think your wife would get left out
Old 03-24-2007, 10:22 AM   #1202
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Somehow I think your wife would get left out, so don't bother bringer her to our Chrochet nite.... she never has the patience for knitting, and would just end up straying off and watching the basketball game anyhow. Cretin.
you are probably right.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #1203
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
you are probably right, I am weakening this thread.
no doubt.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #1204
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
no doubt.

On an unrelated note, I recently was awarded a free magazine subscription for being the 7th ranked Mary Kay salesman in the greater waxahachie area for the month of February. I've narrowed my choices down to four....

Tiger Beat -- so I can keep up with cast and crew of 'That's So Raven';
The Weekly Wiccan -- a weekly digest of pagan stories and organic recipes;
Oppressed Class -- the magazine for marxist-feminist studies; or
Sports Illustrated -- it's a magazine that has something to do with sports.

Any recommendations?
I suggest Sport's Illustrated, and I'm frankly a bit bothered that you couldn't make this decision on your own.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-24-2007 at 04:47 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #1205
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
I suggest Sport's Illustrated, and I'm frankly a bit bothered that you couldn't make this decision on your own. I love you long time
is that like your sign off?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-26-2007, 09:38 AM   #1206
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is that like your sign off? hey btw, does anyone know how to get a penis back out of the hole of a 2-liter fresca bottle?
just another monday morning eh sike?
Old 03-26-2007, 09:52 AM   #1207
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
just another monday morning eh sike?
stop kissing my butt.

Old 03-26-2007, 09:57 AM   #1208
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
stop kissing my butt.
Thats all the stimulation I can take there... keep going somewhere else, though, you she-man-devil !!!
She-man-devil....? I don't want to ask.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #1209
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
She-man-devil....? I don't want to ask...but i like it
but I didn't acutally say that!?

Old 03-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #1210
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I had a feeling that post #1210 in this thread would be a good one

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-26-2007 at 10:17 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:18 AM   #1211
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I had a feeling that post #1210 in this thread would be a good one...but that didn't stop me from following it with my usual squatpoddle
squatpoddle?

Old 03-26-2007, 10:23 AM   #1212
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sounds like someone's got a case of the mondays!!!
oh please don't say that...
Old 03-26-2007, 10:35 AM   #1213
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wiggle it, just a little bit....
Reliving the 90's?
Old 03-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #1214
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
reliving the seventies?

and for some reason I always thought you were a dude.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #1215
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
but I didn't acutally say that!?
^^^
underrated line, imo.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #1216
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
"Hi, my name is Alex.... may I lick you where you pee?"
^^^
underrated line, imo.
underrated by what criteria?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:08 AM   #1217
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
underrated by what criteria? compared to u2's? Well then yeah I guess it's kind of long
why is being gay such a fad right now?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:10 AM   #1218
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
why is being gay such a fad right now? This is especially problematic for me because I'm a staunch conformist.
geez flac, if everybody else jumped off a bridge would you jump too?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #1219
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
geez flac, if everybody else jumped off a bridge would u2?
we can only hope.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #1220
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
we can only hope that underoos start selling in the "over 12" cactegory again soon.
hello kitty will NEVER go out of style, will it.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 03-26-2007 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #1221
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm wearing my "hello kitty" merkin today.
gross.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:40 PM   #1222
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
gross, they had to KILL hello kitty to make your merkin !!!??

well, I bet it is MUCH more soft and comfy than mine made of the standard high school locker room sweepings.
WTF is Merkin? Isn't she the president of Germany, or something?
Old 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #1223
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
WTF is Merkin? I don't know what it is...but I want it...lots of it...and all the time...fill me with merkin
someone should really tell you what that word means...

but I think you actually know

Old 03-26-2007, 11:18 PM   #1224
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
someone should really tell you what that word means...

but I think you actually know seeing as you are my official merkin hairdresser. It's time for a trim, so come on over!
Well apparently he DOES know what it means....
Old 03-26-2007, 11:44 PM   #1225
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I googled "merkin hairdresser" and now those guys from NBC dateline are wanting to come inside....
if only that were the only people you knew that wanted to "come inside"
Old 03-27-2007, 03:17 PM   #1226
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
if only you knew that I wanted to "come inside"
it was rainy yesterday.

Old 03-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #1227
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
it was rainy yesterday, so I played with my dolls ALL day long
when life hands you lemons, make lemonaide
Old 03-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #1228
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
when your hands are on your lemons, you make "lemonade"
most of us usually hold the other part
Old 03-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #1229
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
the way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.
wtf? are you channeling led zeppelin?
Old 03-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #1230
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
wtf? are you kidding me? on my tv i was channeling (you know, going through the channels) and up came a picture of all the members of led zeppelin and they were naked. can you believe that? i had to stare for a looooong time.
I'm pretty sure that was more than likely a photoshop type job.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:00 PM   #1231
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that was more than likely a photoshop type job. Like the time I photoshopped my wifes body onto michael jacksons head
no more talking
Old 03-28-2007, 08:09 AM   #1232
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
no more talking. shut up and kiss me.
Flacolaco takes the bull by the horns.
I wish he wouldn't.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #1233
sike
The Preacha

Red face

Quote:
Flacolaco takes the bull by the horns.
I wish he wouldn't...I don't like sharing my bull!
I see...

Old 03-28-2007, 09:14 AM   #1234
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I see...the bulls on my home planet have 4 horns
the bulls on our planet have ben wallace
Old 03-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #1235
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
the bulls on our planet have ben wallace...I love me some black angus!
ok?

Old 03-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #1236
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
ok? I love me some black anus!
well that was predictable
Old 03-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #1237
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
well that was predictable
too easy sir....beneath even your standards...

Old 03-28-2007, 09:40 AM   #1238
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Sorry I can't seem to wake up today
Old 03-28-2007, 09:47 AM   #1239
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am no funny
"not"...the word is "not".

Old 03-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #1240
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
"merkin"...the word is "merkin".
what is up with your "merkin" fascination?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!