Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #14
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
*knocks on wood* but Collison is 18/5 on 54% shooting in his last five. Only two turnovers per game in that span to boot. Perhaps the signing and waiving of Fisher was all a ruse to get Collison to play better.
It's been such a relief to see him looking like a guy with a future as a starting NBA point guard again. I won't be surprised if he stubs his toe a bit against Miami, and he still looks like he's tightening up in late game situations, but overall he appears to have found a way to positively channel the recent adversity, and his response to ending up back in the starting lineup has been about as good as I had dared hope.

Also glad to see Booby back in the rotation and (to my eyes) moving with as much of a spring in his step as I've seen in a long time. His continued shooting woes are problematic (and baffling), but he's still my first choice as primary backup at point.