Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-29-2022, 06:36 AM   #1
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK LEGIONS View Post
Huge series win but man the refs wanted the lg to have game 7
Kidd was outstanding in this series with adjustments.
His one mistake was not resting LUKA to start 4q.

Luka was gassed the offense got stagnant

Entire team shot like shit from 3 this game but got win.

Suns will be difficult but winning this series was huge for fan base and organization the monkey off their back and playing now with house money
Yea. I think Luka should have rested at thr 9 minute mark. He couldn't hustle and was a cpl steps slow. But he got the job done.

Congrats everyone.we moved on!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:08 PM   #2
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea. I think Luka should have rested at thr 9 minute mark. He couldn't hustle and was a cpl steps slow. But he got the job done.

Congrats everyone.we moved on!
Yeah Luka was clearly gassed. I was wondering if Kidd was going to try to buy him a couple minutes but I guess he decided to roll with it. I think he took one timeout to buy Luka a breather. They ran a gorgeous play and got a DFS corner 3 off of it if I’m remembering right.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 12:24 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Yeah Luka was clearly gassed. I was wondering if Kidd was going to try to buy him a couple minutes but I guess he decided to roll with it. I think he took one timeout to buy Luka a breather. They ran a gorgeous play and got a DFS corner 3 off of it if I’m remembering right.
This is why you don't hold Luka out any longer than you have to with his calf injury. Getting into game shape for someone that isn't exactly known for his conditioning is paramount. A lot of fans were wanting to keep him out for the entire series.

Hopefully his calf will be 100% by Monday.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 02:14 PM   #4
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is why you don't hold Luka out any longer than you have to with his calf injury. Getting into game shape for someone that isn't exactly known for his conditioning is paramount. A lot of fans were wanting to keep him out for the entire series.

Hopefully his calf will be 100% by Monday.
He’s definitely lacking some explosion and lift. As you said, hopefully he’ll be back closer to 100% with this 3 day rest. Was huge that we closed that out last night.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote