Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-08-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice
Default Free Ticket For Tonight's Game!!

For the second and final time this season, I'm giving away a ticket to a Dallas-Mavs.com member. I have one ticket for a really great seat, 4 rows up behind Mavs bench (Sec. 117, Row D, Seat 5), available to the first one who emails me or PMs me. I will email you the ticket for tonight's game against N.O./OKC, which starts at 7:30 pm. All you have to do is print it out and present it at the door, just like a regular ticket. (Or if you prefer, I can meet you outside the AAC beforehand.) This is one of my season tickets, so you'll see me there.

Please don't take it unless you are planning to go yourself, not to resell.

I'll reply to this post as soon as it's taken.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #2
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

The ticket has been taken.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

son of a bitch!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 05:55 PM   #4
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
son of a bitch!
lmao
Old 04-08-2006, 05:57 PM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day1MavsFan
For the second and final time this season, I'm giving away a ticket to a Dallas-Mavs.com member. I have one ticket for a really great seat, 4 rows up behind Mavs bench (Sec. 117, Row D, Seat 5), available to the first one who emails me or PMs me. I will email you the ticket for tonight's game against N.O./OKC, which starts at 7:30 pm. All you have to do is print it out and present it at the door, just like a regular ticket. (Or if you prefer, I can meet you outside the AAC beforehand.) This is one of my season tickets, so you'll see me there.

Please don't take it unless you are planning to go yourself, not to resell.

I'll reply to this post as soon as it's taken.

I'm out of rep for today but I just wanted to say kudos to you for being so generous.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote