Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-23-2006, 11:31 PM   #1
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default Mavs/Grizzlies Thoughts

I was very impressed by the Mavs win tonight! Dallas started the game a little slow, and things only looked to be getting worse. The Grizzlies were out-working them, grabbing the rebounds, and playing with more energy. To make matter worse, Josh Howard went down with an injury. They found themselves down 19 points, but they worked their way back into the game quickly. Jason Terry was the spark, and the defense really stepped up.

Game balls go to Jason Terry, Dirk Nowitzki, and Jerry Stackhouse who willed this team to a win. Honorable mention goes to the centers.

I believe that I have said it before, but I don't like the Grizzlies very much. I think they are a good team. Fratello is a very good coach. They even have some likable players who are true professionals, but I just don't like them. I think Bobby Jackson has something to do with it.

Position by position, I thought the Mavs played a very good game - for the last two and a half quarters anyway...

The Maverick centers really played well tonight. Desagana Diop was very active again. I noted after the Clippers game that I thought he looked rejuvenated and refreshed. The local papers ran articles talking about that very thing. You saw the energetic Diop again tonight. What he did won't show up on the stat sheet, but he was huge. He was diving on the floor, throwing his body around, challenging shots, getting steals, deflections, and blocks. I was very proud of him.

Erick Dampier was equally as good. Dampier came into the game and brought a very physical presence with him. Memphis had Jake Tsakilidis throwing his weight around tonight, and the refs seemed content to let him (including the ridiculous moving screens). Dampier matched his strength though and did a great job of clogging up the lane. Offensively, Dampier wasn't able to do much, but I thought he should have drawn more foul calls than he did. Regardless, he played his role effectively and did a good job.

Dirk Nowitzki was also very big tonight. Mike Fratello has been one of the coaches over the years who hasn't liked to double team opponents too much. For the most part, Dirk didn't see the double teams that he has recently, and he was able to get more looks than he has lately. The irony is that there were times that Dirk was still too unselfish. It was almost like he has gotten so used to passing that he did even at times where he probably should have shot. He adjusted quickly, and he finished with 31 points and 4 assists. The best part though was his 4 blocks, including a huge block on Bobby Jackson in the last minute of the game. You guys remember Bobby Jackson, right? He's the guy who said that Dirk is the softest guy in the league. Yeah, that guy...

Keith Van Horn was bad tonight. He didn't get a chance to do much offensively, but it was his poor play on defense that really hurt him tonight. Keith just made some bad defensive decisions. He jumped at shot fakes that he shouldn't have. He committed fouls 50-90 feet away from the basket. He reached. He might have simply been trying to do too much by picking up the slack for Josh, but it backfired.

Josh Howard, as mentioned, had his night cut short by a nasty looking ankle sprain. The sprain looked kind of scary, and Josh's response was even more scary. He didn't want to put any pressure on his leg. After having things checked out in the locker-room, he did return to the court for a while. Ultimately though, he didn't play again after half-time. I don't know if the ankle swelled, or if Avery decided Josh was too valuable to risk, but it's probably for the best that he was shut down. Now, we can go about hoping that the injury is nothing too severe and that he's back soon.

Marquis Daniels finally got into the game in the second half to pick up some of Josh's slack, and he did a pretty decent job. I have a hard time imagining many 10th men who could have done better. Quis did a pretty good job on the defensive end in his limited minutes. He may be asked to do more if Josh is gone for any amount of time.

Adrian Griffin played another very good game tonight. You know, everyone was talking about Diop kind of hitting a wall, and in the process no one talked about the possibility that Griff was too. His minutes seemed to be shrinking some right before the break, but in the two games since, Griffin has been a major contributor. His defense was very good, and his rebounding was needed.

Jerry Stackhouse might have deserved a game ball too. More than anyone else, Stack was the guy who stepped up when Josh went down. Jerry played the entire third quarter, I believe, when the Mavs made their big run. He actually closed the quarter with another buzzer-beater that has become so common place for him. Jerry did a good job tonight of creating shots for others, as evidenced by his 5 assists. I was probably most proud of his defense too. Stack ended the second quarter with a spectacular block of Gasol's dunk attempt, and he chased Memphis guards the entire second half. Perhaps my favorite play of Jerry's on the night though was when Marquis Daniels found himself cross-matched and trying to guard Pau Gasol in the post. Jerry was the first one to realize it, so he dug down hard on the double team and forced Gasol to pass to the top of the key. On the defensive rotation, Devin Harris ran at Chucky Atkins who rotated the ball to the opposite wing where Bobby Jackson was open for three. Stackhouse ran across the lane, all the way to the 3 point line, closed on the shooter, and jumped at his shot. Jackson missed, and the Mavs got the rebound. It was great effort, and I loved it!

Devin Harris, I thought, played a good game as well. People have been talking about his "slump" lately, but I'm not that worked up about it. Devin has been fighting some injuries lately, and his minutes have been limited because of it. Tonight, he got more of an opportunity, and he made good with it. Devin did a good job of getting into the lane and converting. He continues to improve when it comes to using his speed to track down rebounds, and he's still getting his teammates open shots. Someone may talk about his two turnovers tonight, but those don't bother me too bad either. He just does too many other good things. I still think he's at his best when he's thinking less though. On one turnover (after the great effort play by Stack), Devin simply mishandled the dribble. On his second turnover, he made up his mind to pass on the drive, got too far under the basket, and threw it to Memphis. But one play that I don't want overlooked is in the fourth quarter. On a three-on-one break, Devin receivers the pass in the middle of the lane below the free throw line on the run. Instead of being out of control and committing the offensive foul, Devin actually slides to his left to create a couple of extra feet, stays under control, avoids the contact, and whips a pass to his right to Dirk where Dirk knocks down an open jumper. Say what you will, but those are point guard instincts...He's going to be a good one.

Jason Terry, meanwhile, is a good one. The poor guy has been the guy who had to replace Nash. He's been the guy who is just keeping the seat warm for Devin, and somehow he just keeps playing some very good basketball through it all. Terry's emotion might have been the biggest difference in the game. He gave the team life when they had none, and he continued to play with that fire. He did a good job of moving the ball and keeping the offense going, and he even showed surprising leaping ability in grabbing a couple of rebounds. Just a very good game by a good player.

Avery Johnson has coached his team to another big come from behind win. How many is that now? This team doesn't quit, and they continue to show signs of being something special.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2006, 11:44 PM   #2
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
Jason Terry, meanwhile, is a good one. The poor guy has been the guy who had to replace Nash. He's been the guy who is just keeping the seat warm for Devin, and somehow he just keeps playing some very good basketball through it all.
I'm sorry, but this quote is f*ckin genius.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:57 PM   #3
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Terry is one clutch mofo. He can make big shots and doesn't make stupid plays like Van Exel did. The Mavs better sign him.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:07 AM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Love it dd, nice as always...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:11 AM   #5
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic win coming back from a 19pt deficit against a tough, well-coached, playoff team. Hope Josh's ankle sprain is just a mild one and he comes back healthy before the Spurs game.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:11 AM   #6
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
Fantastic win coming back from a 19pt deficit against a tough, well-coached, playoff team. Hope Josh's ankle sprain is just a mild one and he comes back healthy before the Spurs game.
The beautiful thing about a Howard injury is that Griffin gets more play time. The Mav's long term upside with Howard is tremendous, but the Mavs seem to become more solid/consistent with Griff picking up Jho's play time.

Here's a novel idea:
Maybe Griff can get the starter minutes on the road at the 3 and Jho can get the minutes at home?
Old 02-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #7
Jet Terry

Jet Terry will become famous soon enough

I think it is more positive with Daniels getting more time. We should save Griffin for the playoffs and not play him a lot of minutes.
Jet Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:14 AM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas defense held the Grizzlies to just 11 fourth quarter points
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #9
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
But one play that I don't want overlooked is in the fourth quarter. On a three-on-one break, Devin receivers the pass in the middle of the lane below the free throw line on the run. Instead of being out of control and committing the offensive foul, Devin actually slides to his left to create a couple of extra feet, stays under control, avoids the contact, and whips a pass to his right to Dirk where Dirk knocks down an open jumper. Say what you will, but those are point guard instincts...He's going to be a good one.
Exactly. The game highlights showed the smart play.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:18 AM   #10
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Here's a novel idea:
Maybe Griff can get the starter minutes on the road at the 3 and Jho can get the minutes at home?
LOL... JHo really needs to improve his road games.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:22 AM   #11
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I give tonights MVP to Jet. Late in the 2nd he was whacked going for a layup. He went off on the ref and I thought he was gonna get a Tech. Instead he ends up with a steal and a 3. He shakes his fist, and immediatly, the demeanor of the team and the building changes. The Mavs slash 10 points off the lead before the end of the half, and I think Jet had another basket or 3 in the comeback.

If JHo misses games, I want to see Daniels get the minutes. He was starting and playing his best ball ever just before he got hurt, and its a unfortunate he can't get any burn, because Griff is playing so well. If he plays more, he'll be as good as before. If he sits, he rusts. It would make no sense. Plus I want Stack continuing to run the 2nd unit.

Last edited by G-Man; 02-24-2006 at 03:27 AM.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:30 AM   #12
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Just a side note:

We are 43:11 now, last year we were 43:22... Impressive, impressive...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:06 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
The beautiful thing about a Howard injury is that Griffin gets more play time. The Mav's long term upside with Howard is tremendous, but the Mavs seem to become more solid/consistent with Griff picking up Jho's play time.

Here's a novel idea:
There is absolutely nothing positive about josh going down. He's the most atheletic player on the starting line-up, nothing good about it. You'll see it I expect in the next game that they will struggle early.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-24-2006, 07:57 AM   #14
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

This game was incredible to watch. Really, this was one of those where I'm really happy I put it under "Save until I erase" when I recorded it.

Jet was ultra-clutch as he so often is.

Damp and Gana both played some good ball. Damp didn't score much, but not only did he not get the fouls when he should have (as ddh33 pointed out) but I also counted at least two times when he was goal-tended and it wasn't called.

Josh once again showed us that he's one tough mofo. Of course I'd like to see him back on saturday, but I just hope he's ready for San Antonio next week.

Overall there were lots of things to talk about, but there is one thing that stands out above everything else IMO. Dirk took Gasol TO SCHOOL. Dirk has had so many incredible games, but this is one I really think I'll remember for quite some time, particularly because of the matchup/rivalry with Gasol. Dirk was just amazing tonight. I remember, we were down quite a bit, and he was standing like 3-4 feet behind the line, and hit the three right in Tsakalidis' face. Those two off-balance shots he hit around Gasol were especially jaw-dropping (he got fouled both times, but didn't get the call on either.)

For me, the defining moment of the night was right after the very last shot Dirk hit over Gasol; Pau fouled him, no call, and turns around to see the ball swish through the net. The look on his face said it all. He was completely demoralized. Dirk had been doing it regularly throughout the game, and when that last shot went in, Pau's expression seemed to just say "I give up."

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-24-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:36 AM   #15
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

Mavs' Howard sprains ankle

By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News

Less than two hours earlier, Memphis coach Mike Fratello was gauging the Mavericks' race with San Antonio for the best record in the Western Conference.

"Probably the one thing that seems to always separate people in a race like that is, can one stay away from an injury?" Fratello said Thursday evening. "That's the first thing – can people remain healthy?"

Which is why the Mavericks were holding their breath when Josh Howard had to be helped off the court with a right ankle sprain late in the first quarter against Fratello's Grizzlies.

Howard missed eight games earlier this season with a sprain to the same ankle. This time, he had the ankle rewrapped in the locker room and returned to the game. But he was unable to continue in the second half. X-rays were negative.

"I stepped on [Keith Van Horn] foot and turned my ankle," Howard said. "When I got back in the game, I couldn't cut. We'll see how it is tomorrow."

Howard isn't expected to be out long term, but the injury was a reminder of just how fragile things can be in a heated race.

Fratello has seen the Mavericks four times this season and the Spurs twice. He's qualified to analyze the stretch battle that will end with one team as Southwest Division winners and the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference and the other one as the No. 4 seed and a possible first-round playoff opponent for Memphis.

"They have similarities," Fratello said. "They can be big. They can be small. They have great depth. They have veterans. They have stars. They are extremely well coached. And they are both really outstanding organizations.

"It may come down to the breaks. Who has the scheduling advantage? Who has more back-to-backs? They're just very close."

Odd scene: A rare situation late in the first quarter resulted in points being temporarily taken off the board for the Mavericks.

The scoreboard had the Mavericks in the penalty, but the official scoring book had Memphis with only three team fouls. When Devin Harris was fouled with 48.4 seconds left in the quarter, he made the two free throws.

But after much discussion, the points were taken off, and the Mavericks were given the ball after it was determined the foul was only Memphis' fourth.

It mattered not. Dirk Nowitzki scored on the possession.

Happy anniversary: It was a year ago today that Keith Van Horn was acquired from Milwaukee in the last trade the Mavericks have taken part in.

Thursday's deadline passed as expected, without the Mavericks doing anything.

Van Horn said last season's deadline trade caught him by surprise.

"I remember I was just sitting at home [at the deadline], I got a call, and I thought it was one of my friends," he said. "But they told me I was coming to Dallas. It was at the last second and kind of a surprise. But I fit in pretty well, and I've had a good time."

Briefly: After Thursday morning's shootaround, Avery Johnson wanted to know why Troy Aikman bought the engines for his new NASCAR team from Washington Redskins coach Joe Gibbs. "What is that the equivalent for the Mavericks, of me buying my engine from who?" he asked. Maybe like stealing a center from the Cleveland Cavaliers. ... Saturday's game against Toronto starts at noon.
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:42 AM   #16
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

we need to keep an eye on JHO's ankle. Other than that , I think this game showed just how good a coach Avery is, he isn't content with losing, especially blown out. He jumped all over the team and they produced. Great game and very entertaining.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:24 PM   #17
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Jet did exactly what I ask him to do. He was letting Bobby Jax and Chucky do whatever they wanted in the frst quarter and the start of the second, when he came back in. He really has a hard time on defense. But my answer is to fire up some shots. He needs to get real aggressive at that PG that is taking it to him. He needs to look for his shot even more, and really go head to head. He did that and it made Chucky and Bobby really revert back to the 3rd tier PG's they are. Great comeback
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:36 PM   #18
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

What is Dan doing? Gay or not Gay definitely gay.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:16 PM   #19
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
I'm sorry, but this quote is f*ckin genius.
so why are you sorry?
Old 02-24-2006, 04:18 PM   #20
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
so why are you sorry?
have you recoevered from your alchohol overdose last night?

Last edited by sixeightmkw; 02-24-2006 at 04:19 PM.
sixeightmkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:24 PM   #21
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
have you recoevered from your alchohol overdose last night?
lol...

yeah I indeed followed thru with my plan of pounding down the beers and yeah I felt fine when I woke up

sucks that Saturday's game is at freakin noon... so ghey.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:41 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF? Is this a photoshop?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #23
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I sure hope so. they always do that on Bob and Dan.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:28 PM   #24
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
we need to keep an eye on JHO's ankle. Other than that , I think this game showed just how good a coach Avery is, he isn't content with losing, especially blown out. He jumped all over the team and they produced. Great game and very entertaining.
Well actually avery said he didn't do much of anything. He let the team take responsibility for their play.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:37 PM   #25
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
so why are you sorry?
I'm apologizing in advance for you. Thanks for coming through.

Last edited by orangedays; 02-24-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 02-24-2006, 07:20 PM   #26
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
I'm apologizing in advance for you. Thanks for coming through.
huh? don't reply though
Old 02-24-2006, 07:30 PM   #27
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
huh? don't reply though
I wouldn't expect you to get it.