Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-25-2006, 01:49 PM   #81
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

jason terry makes any pg look like a star.. jose calderon i mean come on

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #82
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
Next thing you know Murph will ruin the gameday thread.
If you didn't make it your agenda to post as much stupid shit as possible, I wouldn't call you out on it.

I truly believe that you are not as basketball ignorant as many of your posts make you appear.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-25-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #83
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

If Dallas will stop putting them on the line they can get back in the game.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:50 PM   #84
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

JET! The Fiery Heart of the Team is Beating this Morning!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 02-25-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #85
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

good find in transition stack, not to knock on the guy but our regular starter wouldn't have made that pass..

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #86
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you didn't make it your agenda to post as much stupid shit as possible, I wouldn't call you out on it.
I can post as much "stupid shit" as I want to.

Here's a f'n wild idea... put me on your ignore list and you don't have to read my stupid shit

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-25-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Locked_Up_Tonight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:52 PM   #87
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dallas making a semi charge.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:54 PM   #88
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Terrible looking play.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:55 PM   #89
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Like the fight in Terry.

I guess Avery got the t because he came onto the court.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:57 PM   #90
alby
Guru

oh sh*tttt, i love this

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 01:58 PM   #91
alby
Guru

LOL dirk missed his freethrow on the tech so stack gets the second one, ouch

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #92
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

What in the heck is going on?
Old 02-25-2006, 01:59 PM   #93
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
this may or may not apply to you Lock but if it doesn't I'm sorry.

It sure does seem to me that ever since the mavs have been doing good we've been getting a lot of new bandwagoner members. I mean, I'm not technically an old member here. Some people just come on this site and think they know every possible thing about the mavs and they think that no one else knows anything. What happened to the good ol' days when the only argument was about Shawn Bradly being a beast. so this is off topic I'll go ahead and not write any more.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-25-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #94
alby
Guru

this game is getting heated...

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #95
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Stack plays well every 3rd or 4th game.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:01 PM   #96
alby
Guru

hell yes dirk and1

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #97
Milles

Milles will become famous soon enoughMilles will become famous soon enough

Getting really messy out there. Bennett Salvatore .... yech .... if anyone looks at anyoneelse cross eyed, it will be tech city. Terry has to settle down, get back into the game slowly, not go off his rocker.
Milles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #98
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

And it sure seems to me that the older posters: (btw I am just as "old" on this forum as 90% the members here) try to policce this board and be a thought police. They slam other posters for having an opinion and when the posters respond.... they immediately tell the others to dofpile on that said poster.

It aint right.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #99
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sleestack!
Old 02-25-2006, 02:03 PM   #100
alby
Guru

james is making this personal.

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:04 PM   #101
alby
Guru

and he's winning

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #102
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly. Surely the Raptors won't continue to make threes like this.

What's up with Dirk and 2 missed ft's?
Old 02-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #103
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Dallas needs to fget back to guarding some. Use that energy for something positive again.

Dirk missed two uncharacteristic free throws.

Mike James is a real streaky player. Just get it relatively close at the end of the half.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #104
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

that little punk mj is going down
Old 02-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #105
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

I watched that Toronto - Laker game where Kobe when for 81 and the Rapters were doing the same thing to the Lakers in the first half. Then Kobe went ape shit in the second half and the rest is history. Hopefully somebody will catch fire in the second half.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #106
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

this game is flat out unwatchable.....
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #107
alby
Guru

how did Griff's foul deserve a tech...

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 PM   #108
alby
Guru

blocks are cool, but i wish centers would block shots like bill russel back in the day.. he woudl keep it in play and give his team possession.. people never do that anymore.

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:07 PM   #109
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Great block, Diop!
Old 02-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #110
alby
Guru

that was a nasty shot by bosh dang

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:09 PM   #111
alby
Guru

great to see dirk drawing fouls

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:14 PM   #112
alby
Guru

i have work at noon, i will miss the rest of the game damnit.

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:15 PM   #113
alby
Guru

so in the memphis game, mavericks gave up 31 in the first but 87 total

today, we gave up 32 through one, but 67 by halftime

* Mike James has 20 points.

Contact Me
Old 02-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #114
alby
Guru

67 points at half, wtf

and honestly its all about our pg defense...

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 02-25-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-25-2006, 02:17 PM   #115
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

I just don't like the body language out there....no sense of purpose. We won't win if we don't start getting after it defensively. I'm sick of this team acting like they can roll over bad teams.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:27 PM   #116
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
67 points at half, wtf

and honestly its all about our pg defense...

Not watching the game today....but damn.

That's a season high for the opponents, right?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:33 PM   #117
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

We're looking for a lose with the way we're starting games lately,we lost our momentum.
I just hope we'll have it back in time for SA.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #118
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what AJ's approach is in the lockerroom during halftime?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:35 PM   #119
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

For some reason,rookies has a way of beating us senseless
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:35 PM   #120
Jet Terry

Jet Terry will become famous soon enough

Stackhouse's is flat out dead. If Avery started Daniels this game would be much closer. Avery is doing a managing minutes and lineups in this game.

Last edited by Jet Terry; 02-25-2006 at 02:36 PM.
Jet Terry is offline   Reply With Quote