Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-28-2003, 10:18 AM   #41
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Dr. Z has DABoys at number 13 in his latest power rankings for cnnsi

Quote:
Originally posted by: QCarFan
I wonder what some of you posters on this site will say when the Cowboys do go over .500

Old 09-28-2003, 01:51 PM   #42
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Dr. Z has DABoys at number 13 in his latest power rankings for cnnsi

IT's hard for me to say what the Cowboys will do this season but I WANT them to go 8-8. I think it's somewhat realistic but that is just after 2 games. This can change any week but as of right now if this team can find a way to get into scoring range like it has and the defense atleast plays serviceable for the first half, we might see a .500 team. Fotoball is the most unpredictable sport in the world right now. In the NBA you know what teams are in the playoffs every season. Football is the complete opposite. The Chicago Bears can go from playoff contenders to the worst team in the NFL. No one here knows what the Cowboys will do. All we can do or all I can do is go by what I have seen the Cowboys do this season and that is go .500 while leading the league in passing yards a game.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote