Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-15-2004, 10:23 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default new poll

vote now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2004, 10:42 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: new poll

Mavs in six. A huevo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (Some kind of F*em NVE's attitude [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Above all if the gameday threads are started with my proposed lineup.

(Good poll)
Old 04-16-2004, 03:09 AM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:new poll

ummm.....I'm logged in, but I can't see the poll. any reason?

I'll assume this is about the first round, so I'll go with Mavs in seven.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 03:23 AM   #4
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Click the "view forum polls" link under the PM link, SC.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:39 AM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

in six......one way or another....one team will win in six.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 11:34 AM   #6
Chiwas
Guru

hmmmm....you voted twice?
Old 04-17-2004, 01:31 AM   #7
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I forgot about the forum polls! Maybe it's just because they are so rarely used.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 08:12 AM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I picked kings in seven.
Old 04-17-2004, 10:18 AM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

Old 04-30-2004, 12:53 AM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Nobody voted Kings in 5.

We overestimated our team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]