Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Official GDT: Mavs @ Cavs 3/29/09 | 12:00 CDT

Soo seems like people are shying away from this or maybe no one has had the time to start it, but I doubt that. Well I started the Lakers one and it almost worked for us. I started a tough one early in the year too and we lost that. Soo I am 0-2, but I am confident in myself and soo I say GO Mavs and I think we can win this : )

WE mite have to see more Hollins today because he can go out and contest Zs shot and get back. But Idk if he can hold Z down low.

Jet and Dirk can step it up and Wright needs to do his best against LBJ. I am a little worried about Mo, but nothing like Smith in Denver and if Jet has a good game that should negate MO. If Dirk and Jet both have good games we should win this because I think Wright can actually makes things tough for LBJ. Having Kidd back will help too : )

Thats all my peeps : )

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #2
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought about starting it. I am 2-0...

I guess I'll try to grab one of the back-to-backs coming up next. Sorry...LeBron just scared me a little too much.

On to actual basketball talk: I don't think Kidd can guard Mo Williams. Wright has to be on LeBron, of course. So who guards Williams? I really think Kidd would just get completely burned...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

if the mavs show half of the heart they did last game they will have a chance to pull this out
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I think MO will have a tough time with Kidd cuz Kidd is SMART on D. I dont like when people say Kidd cant guard someone cuz theyr too fast. fast cant guard fast either. Soo IMO it comes down to being SMART and Kidds best at that.

Soo we should be fine.

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

As to their home record, 43-1, i believe, i´m eased, they visit AAC

Ups @ Cavs ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-29-2009 at 11:37 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I think MO will have a tough time with Kidd cuz Kidd is SMART on D. I dont like when people say Kidd cant guard someone cuz theyr too fast. fast cant guard fast either. Soo IMO it comes down to being SMART and Kidds best at that.

Soo we should be fine.

GO MAVS
Have you not seen Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo, and half a dozen other good point guards absolutely kill us?

I don't know. I think we allow Williams to go for 40, similar to what we allowed Melo to do last night, and hope the end result is a little better than last night.

Also, I think Hollins on Z is a good match. Hollins has no problems following Z outside the paint (I would assume) and has the athleticism to mess with his shot. I can't really see Dampier doing that well on Z...
Old 03-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #7
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Have you not seen Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Tony Parker, Rajon Rondo, and half a dozen other good point guards absolutely kill us?

I don't know. I think we allow Williams to go for 40, similar to what we allowed Melo to do last night, and hope the end result is a little better than last night.

Also, I think Hollins on Z is a good match. Hollins has no problems following Z outside the paint (I would assume) and has the athleticism to mess with his shot. I can't really see Dampier doing that well on Z...
Z will destroy Hollins on the offensive glass. Damp better play healthy doses today against Z.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:41 AM   #8
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Z will destroy Hollins on the offensive glass. Damp better play healthy doses today against Z.
I didn't say that, but that's the one thing that concerned me: I'm not sure Hollins can rebound effectively compared to Z.

But I do think Hollins could/would/will play Z very well defensively, thanks to his athleticism and size, and can probably get some dunks versus Z, too.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

WE CAN DO IT!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post

But have you seen those guys play each other?? They kill each other too, soo that shouldnt be a knock on Kidd IMO.

As for Hollins on Z I would try it. I am not worrying about Z out rebounding Hollins, I am just worried about low post. Z is good down there and Idk if Hollins is strong. Damp is better for the low post, but he has a tough time getting out to Z. Damp should still get most of the minutes though.

GO MAVS

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this is my basketball ignorance showing up, but what if we tried a two center lineup? It works sometimes with two PGs. Let Hollins bother Z, and then Damp can stay home on the glass.

It might not be the best offensive lineup, but put in Kidd and JET with it, and hopefully the two big men can ignite a fast break that Kidd and JET can finish on the other end. It might be worth a try when we need to give Dirk a rest.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #12
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

I would want Hollins to take some shots soo we can see what he has there. If he shows that he can hit a little J then IMO that could work for short stretches. I remember him making a little shot against the Suns and it looked good. WE would def. be cleaning the boards with that, but IMO you then have to have JJ and Jet out there for offense and idk who else, maybe Wright if hes hot or GG.

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 10:03 AM   #13
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html <http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html>
Referee Assignments
Mar 29, 2009

Dallas @ Cleveland--S. Javie; M. Davis; D. Richardson

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:04 AM   #14
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

I dont think that this is a lineup we have tp resort to to stop Z though. I think it wouldnt hurt to try it though in any game.

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 10:06 AM   #15
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

What's JKidd's and JHo's status for this game?
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #16
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
But have you seen those guys play each other?? They kill each other too, soo that shouldnt be a knock on Kidd IMO.

As for Hollins on Z I would try it. I am not worrying about Z out rebounding Hollins, I am just worried about low post. Z is good down there and Idk if Hollins is strong. Damp is better for the low post, but he has a tough time getting out to Z. Damp should still get most of the minutes though.

GO MAVS
I know they kill each other. I'm not knocking Kidd's defense here. I'm just saying that I don't think Kidd can stop Williams. I'm not saying Williams or CP3 or Parker or whoever could either, but I know Kidd can't...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:11 AM   #17
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
What's JKidd's and JHo's status for this game?
No on Josh (per Carlisle), yes on Kidd (per Kidd).
Old 03-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

This is a game we're supposed to lose.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #19
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
ha ha Go Mavs!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #20
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
But we wont ; )

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #21
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs are going to get demolished today. The only team that has beaten Cleveland was the Lakers and the Mavs aren't the Lakers.

The Denver game was the one the Mavs needed to win. That was the pivotal game.

The Mavs have only two hopes right now:
1) hope the 6th/7th place team fall to the 8th spot because Dallas won't seize that opportunity to take it

2) hope the Suns grab the 8th spot.

But it appears the Mavs are locked into 8th. Which that series will be a slaughter.

Last edited by Bayliss; 03-29-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #22
Laotor

Laotor will become famous soon enough

I think we honestly have a chance here. If Dirk is playing lights out, JET doing his job then we have a chance. I think we can contain the perimeter from guys like West, Pavlovich and MO. It's just a matter of guarding LBJ when he drives to the hoop.

Since we don't have good inside presence on defence, it will kill us

Also on fast breaks we gotta watch out for LBJ, he can go end-end in no time. He loves to come out of no where and block the hell out of someone
Laotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #23
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Mavs are going to get demolished today. The only team that has beaten Cleveland was the Lakers and the Mavs aren't the Lakers.

1) hope the 6th/7th place team fall to the 8th spot because Dallas won't seize that opportunity to take it

But it appears the Mavs are locked into 8th. Which that series will be a slaughter.
At home, you mean.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 AM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

New Orleans is a game and a half up on us, plays San Antonio today and finishes their season like this:

Utah
@Miami
Phoenix
@Dallas
Dallas
@Houston
@San Antonio

Utah is two games up on us, is TERRIBLE on the road, and has the following games on their remaining schedule:

@Portland
@Denver
@New Orleans
@Dallas
@San Antonio
@Lakers

They don't have a single win in any of those buildings this season.

The idea that we are locked into the 8th slot is preposterous. The odds are not in our favor, but it's not that ridiculous to think we could move up.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-29-2009 at 11:02 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #25
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Citizens of the peoples republic of Europe are in CEST mode now. Means 6 hours delay to ET and 7 hours delay to CDT.
Well, today, it doesn´t matter

link

Go Mavs !
Old 03-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #26
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:

Soo by you def. lets assume we win today. Are we on the Lakers level then??? ; )

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 03-29-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #27
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laotor View Post
I think we honestly have a chance here. If Dirk is playing lights out, JET doing his job then we have a chance. I think we can contain the perimeter from guys like West, Pavlovich and MO. It's just a matter of guarding LBJ when he drives to the hoop.

Since we don't have good inside presence on defence, it will kill us

Also on fast breaks we gotta watch out for LBJ, he can go end-end in no time. He loves to come out of no where and block the hell out of someone
A agree with some of what you said.

But we dont have a good inside presence?? Damp is pretty good IMO. Damp makes people think about taking it in there and when they do he def. changes their shot and makes it tough.

The reason that mite not seem like the truth is because Damp is constantly left to guard and rebound against 2 sometimes 3 defenders. And whats the mann supposed to do??

........GO MAVS
Old 03-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #28
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

It certainly doesn't look promising, an early game on the road against the team with the best record in the NBA (both overall and at home). But hey, that's part of the fun. Go Mavs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:30 AM   #29
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The idea that we are locked into the 8th slot is preposterous. The odds are not in our favor, but it's not that ridiculous to think we could move up.
That's why I said the Mavs have to hope that other teams slide/fall. Because Dallas isn't going to take it from them. New Orleans will probably beat the Mavs both times. That will put them clearly ahead of the Mavs. So that team is out.

Utah has a tough schedule but all they have to do is sneak a win or two against one of those teams. It isn't like they have to just play lights out down the stretch. And it wouldn't surprise me to see LA rest their guys to get ready for the playoffs.

Last edited by Bayliss; 03-29-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:41 AM   #30
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why I said the Mavs have to hope that other teams slide/fall. Because Dallas isn't going to take it from them. New Orleans will probably beat the Mavs both times. That will put them clearly ahead of the Mavs. So that team is out.
This is true no matter what. The Mavs can't "take" it from those other teams. If the Mavs won every single game for the rest of the year, they would still need those other teams to lose a couple.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #31
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have a link for tonight yet? It seems like good links are becoming more and more sparse.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Anyone have a link for tonight yet? It seems like good links are becoming more and more sparse.
See above, brother. I´m in searching for alternative links.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:50 AM   #33
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

http://www.justin.tv/sp0rts
Old 03-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #34
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #35
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

link please
41N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #36
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Free throws for williams? he was passing
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #37
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

What the hell is this?!

GO MAVS!
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #38
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Dirk hu akbar

http://www.livestreamingonline.com/channel-1
Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #39
Laotor

Laotor will become famous soon enough

Mavs are looking pretty good so far, contesting most shots or were just lucky because their off?

well anyway gotta hope Lebron doesn't go off on us sooner or later
Laotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #40
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

GREAT game so far. See good things happen when Dirk actullay tries to play D....Dirk actually playing some D : )

GO MAVS

........GO MAVS

Tags
gdt 08/09, i take it back, slaughterhouse, washington generals, well..... what's new?