Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

View Poll Results: What is your preference?
CJ walks, Feliz to rotation, Fielder signed, Yu signed, Ogando closes, $$$$$ 2 22.22%
CJ walks, Ogando to Rotation, Fielder signed, Yu signed, Feliz closes, $$$$$ 0 0%
CJ walks, Feliz to rotation, Feldman/X to rotation, Fielder signed, Ogando closes, $$$ 0 0%
Resign CJ, sign Yu, keep Moreland, Ogando setup man, Feliz closes, $$$$ 1 11.11%
Resign CJ, Feliz to rotation, Fielder signed, Ogando closes $$$$ 1 11.11%
Resign CJ, Ogando to rotation, Fielder signed, Feliz closes $$$$ 0 0%
Safe mode (resign CJ, Ogando/Feliz to rotation, keep Moreland, Ogando/Feliz closes, status quo) $$ 0 0%
Yankee mode (resign CJ, Yu signed, Fielder signed and going for it all in 2012) $$$$$$$ 0 0%
Complete whiff (CJ walks, no Fielder, no Yu and all internal upgrades) 1 11.11%
OTHER (provide description below) 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Question Official 2011-2012 Texas Rangers' Offseason Thread

What do we do with CF? What do we do with 1B? What do we do with Feliz? What do we do with Ogando? What do we do with CJ? Yu? Trade Murphy/Torrealba/Moreland? Big splash signing? Are we willing to increase payroll to 130M? More? Less?

A lot of questions following a 2nd straight appearance (sadly, and loss) in the World Series. Have to keep this machine running for as long as posslbe so a big splash signing now might make it harder to do that come next year when some key guys have to be resigned. Of course not doing that could let another team leap frog us. Decisions, decisions!

So, I have attached a public poll regarding the key possibilities (as I see them - you might disagree completely) this offseason and I am curious as to what each person would prefer. I included an OTHER option so if you elect to choose that all I ask is that you provide your scenario below.

No matter what, it is nice to know that we have a great group leading this team. Daniels, Ryan and majority owners that have shown they are willing to spend to keep this unit strong will hopefully ensure that the engine never completely stalls. We can't and won't make the WS every year, but it is nice to know that we will be in the thick of it year in and year out.

GO RANGERS!

Tags
free agency, offseason, rangers, texas, trade