Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #22
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The best thing the Cowboys can do as a franchise is lose-out the rest of the season.

Jason Garrett is a hack and Jerry Jones needs to be exposed for putting so much faith in a guy who has acheived NOTHING on any level in his entire career, both as a player and as a coach. That guy who ate the Big Lebowski should be sent packing too...

I really wish Jerry would step down and let Stephen take over the team - then we could get a real coach like Cowher in here (would it be wrong if I started praying for a heart attack?)
Jerry Jones will never step down. If you have a problem with him then start watching another team. I know I have thought about it! Hey the Denver train seems to be rolling right now, who's with me.

Stephen will not be much different when he takes over. He's learned all he knows from his DAD, Jerry. If anything he will be worse than Jerry - at least until he realizes that and lets a real GM take over. Problem is, real GMs would never want to work for Jerry because they would always be watched by 'big brother.'

The only thing that will make Dallas better is if Jerry sells them and a new guy comes in.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 12-12-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote